Ultimate TABS S1 : The Ultimate TABS is BEYONCE (Touch It)

Yvess

36 minutes ago, EriKills said:

@Yvess so are the themes Day/Night or Light/Dark?? It's a little confusing and while both certainly overlap tbh a picture can be light/dark themed but not day/night and vice versa 

f79837bf99e455158e5684c182f13f32_md.jpeg

you can go with Day/Night setting route on your photo/mv but you can also be experimental by taking light themed or darker themed photoshoots or even have light to serious themes of mvs on your entries.

as long as the visuals and aesthetics fits ur assigned theme,then ur good. that's why i highly recommend going with an explanation for us to see how you approached this round.

• Replies 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yvess

• Sabbath

• PinkBox

• thecptz

Top Posters In This Topic

24 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

What even is a Millennium award, I can't even find what it recognizes, I-

All I know is that your best friend Bey also got it, how cute :smitten2:

Millennium award is an award that Celine doesn’t have she was getting overlooked by J.LO :bibliahh:

Meanwhile Britney, Beyoncé and Whitney are a select trio with the Millennium award keep hating old hoe

I appreciate you picking an artist who’s ALMOST as old as you 

ENTRIES: 3/12

NEWEST DEADLINE due to requests for extension

7/22/19

12:00 AM EST

mPruviV.gif

@Touch It @Boys @Queen Conchita @Overprotected

@KatyCatPH  @Psycho@PinkBox @Invisibility

@kiiwii @Guero @EriKills @Solarie

@Speezy @Element @Sabbath @kipperskipper @Sempiternal

Some of yall are really LOSERS and can't even pull together an entry as simple as Day/Night

Eliminate these rats

7 minutes ago, Black Canary said:

Some of yall are really LOSERS and can't even pull together an entry as simple as Day/Night

Eliminate these rats

Because we work as a team, valuing mentor's feedbacks. Teamwork is a concept that is hard to understand for some.

Llkd7mJ.gif

Edited by Solarie

4 minutes ago, Solarie said:

Because we work as a team, valuing mentor's feedbacks. Teamwork is a concept that is hard to understand for some.

Llkd7mJ.gif

Theres only one person in this thread gullible enough to buy that bull and it ain't me the only teamwork YOU know is whatever you and @Sempiternal have going on 

Llkd7mJ.gif

11 minutes ago, Black Canary said:

Theres only one person in this thread gullible enough to buy that bull and it ain't me the only teamwork YOU know is whatever you and @Sempiternal have going on 

Llkd7mJ.gif

Pretty brave claims for somebody who is so bad at this game that they're on PROBATION.

Llkd7mJ.gif

5 minutes ago, Solarie said:

Pretty brave claims for somebody who is so bad at this game that they're on PROBATION.

Llkd7mJ.gif

It's easy to be "good" at a game you don't have to actually try cause you have an inside man making sure those scores are looking nice and cute regardless what you submit :fan:

Llkd7mJ.gif

Edited by Black Canary

1 minute ago, Black Canary said:

It's easy to be "good" at a game you don't have to actually try cause you have an inside man making sure those scores are looking nice and cute regardless what you submit :fan:

Llkd7mJ.gif

I usually get high scores from ALL the judges. Something you and your scores can't relate to :fan: I don't even know @Sempiternal but go off. Meanwhile, good luck on your probation hihihi :mandown:

Llkd7mJ.gif

5 minutes ago, Solarie said:

I usually get high scores from ALL the judges. Something you and your scores can't relate to :fan: I don't even know @Sempiternal but go off. Meanwhile, good luck on your probation hihihi :mandown:

Llkd7mJ.gif

Thanks sis good luck with anyone remembering you in this competition when its all said and done :gaycat4: I hope me giving you some camera time today helped 

Llkd7mJ.gif

4 minutes ago, Black Canary said:

Thanks sis good luck with anyone remembering you in this competition when its all said and done :gaycat4: I hope me giving you some camera time today helped 

Llkd7mJ.gif

Fun fact -  your talentless ass is still in this game because of us. As a team we decided to eliminate Kacey over you in the bottom, because we suspected that there was a vocal round coming (and there was), so you and Britney would be... needed :mandown: So, you should show more appreciation.

Llkd7mJ.gif

2 minutes ago, Solarie said:

Fun fact -  your talentless ass is still in this game because of us. As a team we decided to eliminate Kacey over you in the bottom, because we suspected that there was a vocal round coming (and there was), so you and Britney would be... needed :mandown: So, you should show more appreciation.

Llkd7mJ.gif

Fun fact - I don't care (and thats very important so please jot that down and remember it)

Another fun fact - Be happy this game isn't truly about TABS and more so about photo collections and a song here and there because Avril doesn't have a drop of rhythm in her and if we had a challenge about dance she'd be in the bottom instantly so be happy that you're being spared by the powers behind the scenes. Her last album has a 55 on metacritic and I can't remember the last time anyone honored her for anything so wheres the acclaim? Where is it?? As far as her having a BRAND outside of just music? She has some basically unknown fashion line that no one is wearing because this isn't 2007 so the success isn't on her side either. So keep hoping that you get these vocal rounds or posting a song round sis cause you'll need it.

A third fun fact - yw for more spotlight

Llkd7mJ.gif

Player with a has been artist calling out other has beens. And I thought I saw it all :ahh:

Edited by Solarie

Unless someone @'s me I don't have anything to say at all because clearly they don't want another piece of my mind

As far as everyone else goes

Ova7LQm.gif

How would an acclaim round work? We send a screenshot of their achievements or what :rip: It's also a good thing dancing isn't the only talent some girls have or used to have

vJlgibS.jpg

Well you can't keep quoting gibberish. When someone goes to the point of non-sense followed by non-sense, then there's clearly no need of continuing that "conversation". So, I guess it's best to move on.

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, Overprotected said:

How would an acclaim round work? We send a screenshot of their achievements or what :rip: It's also a good thing dancing isn't the only talent some girls have or used to have

vJlgibS.jpg

:mandown::ahh:

1 minute ago, Overprotected said:

vJlgibS.jpg

An acclaim round could've been as simple as showing an achievement they received and then a song that you believe helped them achieve it or something not anything super complicated and of course girls who can't dance and wouldn't thrive in a round that involves choreo would say something so foolish

Just another example of girls exposing the lack of TABS they actually possess

7 minutes ago, Black Canary said:

Unless someone @'s me I don't have anything to say at all because clearly they don't want another piece of my mind

Ova7LQm.gif

Imagine shading Britney when you have one of her songs as your username :bibliahh:

just a clarification, one of the reasons why the DANCE round is not here since I consulted some ppl behind the scenes who were not very much in the game and the consensus was it is somehow hard to push a round that is all about DANCING when all of them are just singers in the first place.

it is like me asking the girls to send in a full vudeo of playing a musical instrument live or send in a song that they wrote all by themselves and it might be also unfair to some. But hey, I am not denying or confirming that there'll be no dance or instruments round here. just wanna say that the rounds so far are just fair for everyone since they are all Singers .

For acclaim/success rounds, there's a round for that and lemme remind you all we are just getting closer to trimming the number to TOP 10

xoxo

Entries Update: 3/12

2 - Team Speezy

1 - Team Sabbath

0 - Team Element

xoxo

So because I stan her music I should blindly believe she's still talented?

vJlgibS.jpg

26 minutes ago, Black Canary said:

Ova7LQm.gif

13 minutes ago, Yvess said:

just a clarification, one of the reasons why the DANCE round is not here since I consulted some ppl behind the scenes who were not very much in the game and the consensus was it is somehow hard to push a round that is all about DANCING when all of them are just singers in the first place.

it is like me asking the girls to send in a full vudeo of playing a musical instrument live or send in a song that they wrote all by themselves and it might be also unfair to some. But hey, I am not denying or confirming that there'll be no dance or instruments round here. just wanna say that the rounds so far are just fair for everyone since they are all Singers .

For acclaim/success rounds, there's a round for that and lemme remind you all we are just getting closer to trimming the number to TOP 10

xoxo

No one said it had to be all about dancing but having TABS involves a LOT and the fact that some girls are skating by because there hasn't been a round simply where you had to post a performance with your artists giving you some choreo or a music video where they danced a little bit is you know doing a favor to some. Nobody asked for a round where you submit a 5 minute video of your artist giving us only choreo that wasn't really the point.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.