July Town Hall Thread Read more... √ó

ūüĆüThe Ultimate TABSūüĆü : Elims (pg 329) / Round 16 (pg 331)

8,348 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Black Canary said:

It's easy to be "good" at a game you don't have to actually try cause you have an inside man making sure those scores are looking nice and cute regardless what you submit :fan:

Llkd7mJ.gif

I usually get high scores from ALL the judges. Something you and your scores can't relate to :fan: I don't even know @Sempiternal but go off. Meanwhile, good luck on your probation hihihi :mandown:

Llkd7mJ.gif

5 minutes ago, Solarie said:

I usually get high scores from ALL the judges. Something you and your scores can't relate to :fan: I don't even know @Sempiternal but go off. Meanwhile, good luck on your probation hihihi :mandown:

Llkd7mJ.gif

Thanks sis good luck with anyone remembering you in this competition when its all said and done :gaycat4: I hope me giving you some camera time today helped 

Llkd7mJ.gif

4 minutes ago, Black Canary said:

Thanks sis good luck with anyone remembering you in this competition when its all said and done :gaycat4: I hope me giving you some camera time today helped 

Llkd7mJ.gif

Fun fact -  your talentless ass is still in this game because of us. As a team we decided to eliminate Kacey over you in the bottom, because we suspected that there was a vocal round coming (and there was), so you and Britney would be... needed :mandown: So, you should show more appreciation.

Llkd7mJ.gif

2 minutes ago, Solarie said:

Fun fact -  your talentless ass is still in this game because of us. As a team we decided to eliminate Kacey over you in the bottom, because we suspected that there was a vocal round coming (and there was), so you and Britney would be... needed :mandown: So, you should show more appreciation.

Llkd7mJ.gif

Fun fact - I don't care (and thats very important so please jot that down and remember it)

Another fun fact - Be happy this game isn't truly about TABS and more so about photo collections and a song here and there because Avril doesn't have a drop of rhythm in her and if we had a challenge about dance she'd be in the bottom instantly so be happy that you're being spared by the powers behind the scenes. Her last album has a 55 on metacritic and I can't remember the last time anyone honored her for anything so wheres the acclaim? Where is it?? As far as her having a BRAND outside of just music? She has some basically unknown fashion line that no one is wearing because this isn't 2007 so the success isn't on her side either. So keep hoping that you get these vocal rounds or posting a song round sis cause you'll need it.

A third fun fact - yw for more spotlight

Llkd7mJ.gif

Posted (edited)

Player with a has been artist calling out other has beens. And I thought I saw it all :ahh:

Unless someone @'s me I don't have anything to say at all because clearly they don't want another piece of my mind

As far as everyone else goes

Ova7LQm.gif

How would an acclaim round work? We send a screenshot of their achievements or what :rip: It's also a good thing dancing isn't the only talent some girls have or used to have

vJlgibS.jpg

Well you can't keep quoting gibberish. When someone goes to the point of non-sense followed by non-sense, then there's clearly no need of continuing that "conversation". So, I guess it's best to move on.

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, Overprotected said:

How would an acclaim round work? We send a screenshot of their achievements or what :rip: It's also a good thing dancing isn't the only talent some girls have or used to have

vJlgibS.jpg

:mandown::ahh:

1 minute ago, Overprotected said:

vJlgibS.jpg

An acclaim round could've been as simple as showing an achievement they received and then a song that you believe helped them achieve it or something not anything super complicated and of course girls who can't dance and wouldn't thrive in a round that involves choreo would say something so foolish

Just another example of girls exposing the lack of TABS they actually possess

7 minutes ago, Black Canary said:

Unless someone @'s me I don't have anything to say at all because clearly they don't want another piece of my mind

Ova7LQm.gif

Imagine shading Britney when you have one of her songs as your username :bibliahh:

just a clarification, one of the reasons why the DANCE round is not here since I consulted some ppl behind the scenes who were not very much in the game and the consensus was it is somehow hard to push a round that is all about DANCING when all of them are just singers in the first place.

it is like me asking the girls to send in a full vudeo of playing a musical instrument live or send in a song that they wrote all by themselves and it might be also unfair to some. But hey, I am not denying or confirming that there'll be no dance or instruments round here. just wanna say that the rounds so far are just fair for everyone since they are all Singers .

For acclaim/success rounds, there's a round for that and lemme remind you all we are just getting closer to trimming the number to TOP 10

xoxo

Entries Update: 3/12

2 - Team Speezy

1 - Team Sabbath

0 - Team Element

xoxo

So because I stan her music I should blindly believe she's still talented?

vJlgibS.jpg

26 minutes ago, Black Canary said:

Ova7LQm.gif

13 minutes ago, Yvess said:

just a clarification, one of the reasons why the DANCE round is not here since I consulted some ppl behind the scenes who were not very much in the game and the consensus was it is somehow hard to push a round that is all about DANCING when all of them are just singers in the first place.

it is like me asking the girls to send in a full vudeo of playing a musical instrument live or send in a song that they wrote all by themselves and it might be also unfair to some. But hey, I am not denying or confirming that there'll be no dance or instruments round here. just wanna say that the rounds so far are just fair for everyone since they are all Singers .

For acclaim/success rounds, there's a round for that and lemme remind you all we are just getting closer to trimming the number to TOP 10

xoxo

No one said it had to be all about dancing but having TABS involves a LOT and the fact that some girls are skating by because there hasn't been a round simply where you had to post a performance with your artists giving you some choreo or a music video where they danced a little bit is you know doing a favor to some. Nobody asked for a round where you submit a 5 minute video of your artist giving us only choreo that wasn't really the point.

The girls are discussing

Anyway Team TABSabbath be flopping atm :dancehall3:

5 minutes ago, Invisibility said:

The girls are discussing

Anyway Team TABSabbath be flopping atm :dancehall3:

1 hour ago, Black Canary said:

No one said it had to be all about dancing but having TABS involves a LOT and the fact that some girls are skating by because there hasn't been a round simply where you had to post a performance with your artists giving you some choreo or a music video where they danced a little bit is you know doing a favor to some. Nobody asked for a round where you submit a 5 minute video of your artist giving us only choreo that wasn't really the point.

hmmm. the mentors knows I have planned a dance round even before having them on board. i even showed them all of my round ideas so you and your dancing videos can wait. thanks

and one more thing, the game is not yet in the finale so the rounds will come in, the merge just happened so for the remaining girls can expect more complex and challenging rounds as I stated that in the first post of this game, even when i was doing promo before in the Games Discussion thread.

for the girls you guys think are lucky to still be here, well not my fault that the mentors didnt pick them as tribute or they didnt get the boot from voteouts. xoxo

and for the girls who didnt send yet, you still have until 12AM EST of July 22 to submit :-*

16 hours ago, Yvess said:

you can go with Day/Night setting route on your photo/mv but you can also be experimental by taking light themed or darker themed photoshoots or even have light to serious themes of mvs on your entries.

as long as the visuals and aesthetics fits ur assigned theme,then ur good. that's why i highly recommend going with an explanation for us to see how you approached this round.

Ok soooo what is the official theme,  Light/Dark or Day/Night. Cause I see both in the challenge description? :-* 

4 hours ago, EriKills said:

Ok soooo what is the official theme,  Light/Dark or Day/Night. Cause I see both in the challenge description? :-* 

light/dark but if u can find a dark themed music video with a night-setting video then you can get good points on my book