Ultimate TABS S1 : The Ultimate TABS is BEYONCE (Touch It)

Yvess

17 minutes ago, thecptz said:

guest judge this round fat. do it

guest judge this round fat. do it [2]

@Dylan'

bKA9HVz.jpg

• Replies 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yvess

• Sabbath

• PinkBox

• thecptz

Top Posters In This Topic

54 minutes ago, Boys said:

I’m really not in the mood for @Sabbath **** tonight my entry was a 10 so stop trying to be Simon Cowell circa 2003. The song was a serve it wasn’t a good entry it was a EXCELLENT entry and I stomped. Don’t play these games with me. Fatbox may not have ended you yet but I will.

girl you haven't even seen my score what is this fff

giphy.gif

@Pressure ?'s CRITIQUES

TEAM SABBATH

Mentor: @Sabbath

Members: @KatyCatPH  @Psycho @thecptz @Alena @PinkBox

4d8qbhs73vzj.png

Alena - Selena Gomez

Cologne (MANIA)  

Spoiler

Pressure Alena

I like this track, and yeah she gives me those clingy girl fibes in this song! which makes it works :)  

KatyCatPH - Taylor Swift

Breathless (AGAPE)

Spoiler

Pressure - KatyCatPH

It's a cute track, tho she does not seem to put as much emotion in this track then the others, when tho the lyrics are quite adorable. just probably the weakest AGAPE track from the entry's.

Psycho - Lady Gaga

Pokerface (LUDUS)

Spoiler

Pressure - Psycho

I love how you sent this track, at first I was like wait what, then read the lyrics and was like ooooh this is perfect ;)  all these years my innocent mind did not get the gun part xD 

Pinkbox - 

Hymne à l'Amitié (STORGE) 

Spoiler

Pressure - Pinkbox  

I feel this song is about friendzoned?  im glad you put the lyrics in english! it's quite an adorable song tho.   and fits you theme :)

thecptz - Kacey Musgraves

Family is Family (STORGE)

Spoiler

Pressure - Thecptz

actually the entry that is about family love instead of romance love, I like that, you took the risk and it worked really well.  this is such a cute song <3

xox

sorry for the delay guys

1 minute ago, Pressure ? said:

sorry for the delay guys

its ok sis. no prob :)

You know what, let me just keep my mouth shut out of my respect and love for the hoEst.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

@Pressure ?'s CRITIQUES

TEAM SPEEZY

Mentor: @Speezy

Members: @Loyalty @Boys @Queen Conchita @Touch It

yqd62oje8val.png

Boys - Britney Spears

Scary (MANIA)    

Spoiler

Pressure - Boys

this song bops! omg another song I've never heard! but yeah the lyrics is begging for his love, and needing it! It really fits the theme you were given! and I really like this track! I need this send to me asap haha. 

Loyalty - Christina Aguilera

Falling In Love Again (LUDUS)

Spoiler

Pressure - Loyalty

This song took a bit to understand, till I read the lyrics! I don't think it has much lust in my eyes, but it has got a pretty intense lyrics behind this song! it's like shes addicted to his love, which is what I got for this song, still good entry overall just not my favourite is all. 

Queen Conchita - Conchita Wurst

Out of Body Experience (EROS)   

Spoiler

Pressure - Queen Conchita  

The song is pretty catchy! but the lyrics did not stick out as much as the others, but by after googling the lyrics I did see the words behide the song, and how the sexual tension in the chorus. "shooting off, leave my body, Got me buzzin" then I was like oh yes, I can feel this. 

Touch It - Beyonce

Die With You (AGAPE)

Spoiler

Pressure -Touch It

even tho the song puts me to sleep, the lyrics are very beautiful! you know she is really in love! they both are. screw what medias say and all. this song made us listeners feel what she is feeling! and this is why I really adore this entry... the lyrics fit the selfless theme well

XOXO

:weeps: thanks marnie!

is it ok to have the results in an hour?

or should i push it back like 12pm or 1pm ET?

2 minutes ago, Yvess said:

is it ok to have the results in an hour?

or should i push it back like 12pm or 1pm ET?

yes

C R I T I Q U E S

(just click the picture to check the review)

yjkYiQL.gifsbnpo5k.gifLMx6jaI.jpgqIfhZaW.gifvX85Rwk.gif

2 minutes ago, thecptz said:

yes

i see henny... see u then xoxo 

hello

4 minutes ago, Guero said:

hello

hey

hi hi hi

he hehe 

977gkmnpzi4y.png

Welcome stars for the  9th Results Show of our Tournament.

Now, all of the judges' scores plus critiques will be seen 

this is a DOUBLE ELIMINATION round

Without further ado, let's get started

thanks xoxo 

@kiiwii- @Touch It @Psycho @Loyalty @Queen Conchita-@Boys  - @PinkBox - @KatyCatPH - @PoKiTaurus - @Not Like The Movies @thecptz - @Guero @Solarie @Alena 

@Element - @Speezy - @Sabbath - @Pressure ?

Edited by Yvess

C R I T I Q U E S

+

S C O R E S

Solarie - Avril Lavigne
Don't Stop (EROS)

Yvess: Solarie - 9: Eros aka Erotic love is hard for the Queen of Angst so I am pleased to have this song submitted to me. It is your best shot in this round, Hot might do it but it is more like Mania or Ludus. This one is more erotic, I love the chorus, slay us EDM Avril

Speezy: Solarie - Avril Lavigne – 7 Honestly this is a reverse Conchita Wurst experience. It lacks on sexual nature but expands on the “I want you” side of EROS

Sabbath: Solarie - Avril Lavigne - 7: I feel like this song has a little bit of everything lol but I get the Eros part, literally from the first verse where she says she’s already turned on. It’s a little too generic tho, but I know you probably struggled since I don’t relate Avril with erotic songs.

Pressure   - Solarie 8/10  how have I not heard this song before? Anyways back on topic. Yes I felt the need in this song.  I like how she was so open up.  "Boy get your d back right here"  kinda attitude. I aboustly loved that.

Queen Conchita - Conchita Wurst

Out of Body Experience (EROS)   

Yvess: Queen Conchita - 10: I see why you chose this song, I love it. Truly erotic, is he a Top or a Bottom in this song btw.

Sabbath: Conchita - Conchita - 8.5: ahhh my other stolen child, hope they’re treating you well over there. Anyways, I like this, I like how it’s subtle but you still know what’s going on, I see you Miss Conchita, don’t think I don’t. I also really like the vibe of the song. Overall, the lyrics are not super special, but they display the theme well enough.

Element: Queen Conchita - 8.0 - This is pretty good. I wish it could have been a bit more aggresively dirty to drive home the erotic theme, but Conchita definitely has enough metaphors and suggestive lines throughout the song to make it fit.

Pressure - Queen Conchita    7.5/10    The song is pretty catchy! but the lyrics did not stick out as much as the others, but by after googling the lyrics I did see the words behide the song, and how the sexual tension in the chorus. "shooting off, leave my body, Got me buzzin" then I was like oh yes, I can feel this.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

@Queen Conchita @Solarie

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.