Ultimate TABS S1 : The Ultimate TABS is BEYONCE (Touch It)

Yvess

7 minutes ago, Solarie said:

I'm not pressed. I was just stating my opinion :) Why so defensive? 

as a hoEst, it is my duty to make sure that my panel will not feel like they are anything but tasteless (well sometimes they are :-*)   same way i do it for the players by making the rounds not too inclusive.

And maybe it is just that it puzzles me why we can't move on from that Bey score? I don't get why I should not feel like she deserves a 10 for that scene just bc she got a razzie nom too:ahh:

Edited by Yvess

• Replies 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yvess

• Sabbath

• PinkBox

• thecptz

Top Posters In This Topic

And i oop

Edited by Yvess

1 hour ago, Yvess said:

as a hoEst, it is my duty to make sure that my panel will not feel like they are anything but tasteless (well sometimes they are :-*)   same way i do it for the players by making the rounds not too inclusive.

And maybe it is just that it puzzles me why we can't move on from that Bey score? I don't get why I should not feel like she deserves a 10 for that scene just bc she got a razzie nom too:ahh:

Oh wow I don't want BadBlood.mp3 between us. I just said I didn't think her acting was good and I was surprised she got 10's all around so it was a kii to me. I know I can be annoying when it comes to acting because I have been obsessed with movies and Hollywood since I was a kid, I even studied journalism and used every occasion I had to write something movie based, aka movie reviews for my blog etc, so like I get very pedantic about acting but I never said any of judges was tasteless and I'm not even mad about any of the scores, including Beyonce. I literally just stated my own opinion and it wasn't supposed to be an attack on you or any of the judges. To me she was awful, but if y'all liked her in that scene then that is completely fine. I respect other opinions than mine. See I didn't say anything about scores when we got them, because that's literally not what this was all about. I only said my opinion well after the critiques and scores. I never thought there would be such drama out of that xx Sorry!

5 minutes ago, Solarie said:

Oh wow I don't want BadBlood.mp3 between us. I just said I didn't think her acting was good and I was surprised she got 10's all around so it was a kii to me. I know I can be annoying when it comes to acting because I have been obsessed with movies and Hollywood since I was a kid, I even studied journalism and used every occasion I had to write something movie based, aka movie reviews for my blog etc, so like I get very pedantic about acting but I never said any of judges was tasteless and I'm not even mad about any of the scores, including Beyonce. I literally just stated my own opinion and it wasn't supposed to be an attack on you or any of the judges. To me she was awful, but if y'all liked her in that scene then that is completely fine. I respect other opinions than mine. See I didn't say anything about scores when we got them, because that's literally not what this was all about. I only said my opinion well after the critiques and scores. I never thought there would be such drama out of that xx Sorry!

No need to be sorry. I just replied. I just answered the "defensive" thingy. I aint even mad, I still got emojis in it. If im angry, I'll just log off from atrl and be in hiatus for another 4 yrs. I've done it before xoxo.

To each his own so I will never get mad abt ur opinions xoxo

10 minutes ago, Yvess said:

If im angry, I'll just log off from atrl and be in hiatus for another 4 yrs.

let's get ha angry everyone! :duca:

7 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

let's get ha angry everyone! :duca:

Hmmmm. Very soon :duca:

But just to be clear, Im not mad or anything, I just reply to the complaints or whatever coz I dont want anyone to feel like their voice aren't heard in this game.

And also I wanted to assure everyone that the judges aren't rigging anything or whatsoever. So there, it is hard for me to get angry.

I don't get angry, I door slam. Im an INFJ :oh:

1 minute ago, Yvess said:

Hmmmm. Very soon :duca:

do you have any babies by any chance? :mmm:

3 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

do you have any babies by any chance? :mmm:

I hid them all. I knew it! you're the old witch from Hansel and Gretel! :sosad:

But you can eat Baby Z if she survives this round :-*

Next round's hint:

6 minutes ago, Yvess said:

I hid them all. I knew it! you're the old witch from Hansel and Gretel! :sosad:

5 minutes ago, Yvess said:

But you can eat Baby Z if she survives this round :-*

umm i just asked because I like to kiss babies??? :biblio:

who talked about EATING them? you're sick in the head wtf :biblio:

6 hours ago, PinkBox said:

umm i just asked because I like to kiss babies??? :biblio:

who talked about EATING them? you're sick in the head wtf :biblio:

But but but... You just ate a baby when you lost last time :'(

Or maybe it is the toll of being an Yvie Oddly stan :'(

5 minutes ago, Yvess said:

But but but... You just ate a baby when you lost last time :'(

Or maybe it is the toll of being an Yvie Oddly stan :'(

I eat 1 baby and suddenly I'm a monster :shakeno:

and I was team Brooke :shakeno:

15 hours ago, PinkBox said:

I eat 1 baby and suddenly I'm a monster :shakeno:

and I was team Brooke :shakeno:

:ahh:  

maybe you look like a monster coz of the age, but I will not allow them call you that to make amends xoxo

ooooh. how did u feel when she lost then? :gaycat2:

6 minutes ago, Yvess said:

:ahh:  

maybe you look like a monster coz of the age, but I will not allow them call you that to make amends xoxo

ooooh. how did u feel when she lost then? :gaycat2:

I was rooting for Brooke but would've been happy with an Yvie win too so I was fine with it :duck:

15 hours ago, PinkBox said:

I was rooting for Brooke but would've been happy with an Yvie win too so I was fine with it :duck:

yeah, i was Team Yvie/Brooke for the win tbh :-*  so having them on the final lipsync is a great feeling xoxo

@Element, what's your decision? :-* 

whale

snail

bKA9HVz.jpg

elimination

next page

where are my beauties? 

32yy2LT.gif

hmmmmm....

au41v5gn4k82.png

T R I B U T E S

Bawdee vs thecptz

s7185sblwxvc.pnguy6cn3cbkvx5.png

Element has made a decision....

@kiiwii- @Touch It - @Bawdee - @Psycho @Loyalty @Queen Conchita-@Boys @PinkBox

@KatyCatPH - @PoKiTaurus - @Not Like The Movies @thecptz  @Guero -@Solarie @Alena -

@Element - @Speezy - @Sabbath - @Pressure ?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.