Ultimate TABS S1 : The Ultimate TABS is BEYONCE (Touch It)

Yvess

• Replies 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yvess

• Sabbath

• PinkBox

• thecptz

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey I'm so sorry to my team if I was not able to send in. Work this week was so hectic and then it's my birthday today. I finally got free time but it looks like I missed the deadline. But I hope my entry that my good mentor @Sabbath sent for me.

Selena’s photos just don’t even look that cohesive and they aren’t good looking shots at all tbh.

Katy’s photos and concept just look like the absolute bare minimum of effort was put in even with the explanation it was nothing groundbreaking.

My photos from 1999 look better than these modern day photo shoots they provided with a much better synopsis that not only touched base on that era but future ones.

35 minutes ago, KatyCatPH said:

Hey I'm so sorry to my team if I was not able to send in. Work this week was so hectic and then it's my birthday today. I finally got free time but it looks like I missed the deadline. But I hope my entry that my good mentor @Sabbath sent for me.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! enjoy ur day! :heart2: 

Why is the title Fashion where there isn't any in the entry 

Tbh for R6, the mentors shouldn't score the others, you know damn well they won't be 100% fair (and we would all do the same) 

Since we have so many guest judges, it's enough to not have the 3 mentors score R6 

But it's just a suggestion :mandown:

21 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

Tbh for R6, the mentors shouldn't score the others, you know damn well they won't be 100% fair (and we would all do the same) 

Since we have so many guest judges, it's enough to not have the 3 mentors score R6 

But it's just a suggestion :mandown:

i  still have faith in the mentors being just and fair tbh so i'll let them score each other

but i alsostated in the prev pages that i invited guest judges to make it easier to invalidate fishy scores in r6 if ever. 

A thought for the future seasons - mentors should not be scoring at all. They should be mentoring us and helping us with the entries with all. I can't speak for all but @Element is doing fabulous job at it. The best mentor I could ask for tbh :heart2: But, the scoring part sometimes just gets shady, as understandably mentors want their teams do as well and as far as possible. It would be more interesting if there were other people signed for the roles of judges, as well as having guest judges still invited as extras. 

Edited by Solarie

Thanks for your opinions but I'd like my mentors to be part of the panel since that makes the dynamics of the game more fun and exciting. I chose the 3 mentors coz I know they have their own merits and strengths. If you dont trust their scorings then it means we arent open to having opinions of others.

I mean having people sit and just be mentors, taking away a judging power doesnt seem right to me. Your mentors are doing a great job in mentoring you coz there's a competition between them too. And they cannot alwaya give everyone a high or safe scores imo.

If a mentor is shady, then maybe the members of that team can call out their own mentor to ensure the dignity of their mentor.

If you play fair and judged fairly despite knowing there's stiff competition, even if you lose a lot of your members, you still did a great job as a mentor. I still have faith in my 3 mentors that they are just and fair, not shady.

I can't imagine asking ppl to just do a mentoring gig through the whole course of a season without them doing the judging, it seems like im asking for too much from them imo.

Thanks and maybe there's no next season anyways lol :heart2:

It's hard to ask ppl to guest judge too since im not a popular member of this site xoxo

Watch SKY CASTLE on Netflix btw :-*

10 minutes ago, kipperskipper said:

41Ykc1k.thumb.gif.71073269001b6dd456be15d5c64cbf7f.gif

Werq! :-*

• ATRL Moderator

the real ultimate TABS 

8 hours ago, Yvess said:

Hope you enjoy judging them bb @kipperskipper

loving what i am seeing...so far 41Ykc1k.thumb.gif.71073269001b6dd456be15d5c64cbf7f.gif

6 hours ago, kiiwii said:

kipper is a guest judge? will taste be seen? :-*

will bribes be sent to my paypal:-*

3 minutes ago, kipperskipper said:

loving what i am seeing...so far 41Ykc1k.thumb.gif.71073269001b6dd456be15d5c64cbf7f.gif

Punish them for not using the empress of sad

41Ykc1k.thumb.gif.71073269001b6dd456be15

What happens if I get immune on my team :eli: 

20 minutes ago, Speezy said:

What happens if I get immune on my team :eli: 

Then the next highest will get it (except probee players)

PTC

iin4cvC.gif

YVESS' CRITIQUES

TEAM SABBATH

Mentor: @Sabbath

Members: @KatyCatPH  @Psycho @thecptz @Alena @PinkBox

4d8qbhs73vzj.png

BATTLE 1: Any Era of your Choice 

KatyCatPH - Taylor Swift

latest?cb=20181123035546

Anti

Spoiler

Yvess: KatyCatPH
Gorgeous. I see this concept to be very effective in making us aware that she is not just the country girl or teenybopper chic. Love her styling in this shoot! :heart2:

BATTLE 2: Debut Era/Second Era/Third Era

Alena - Selena Gomez

290423fb935350f35bc6ed1d6911f065.jpg

Classic Hollywood Beauty

Spoiler

Yvess: Alena

This is a strong concept and it's pretty cohesive without letting go of the Selena Gomez aura we all knew. Love the B/W shots the most. :-*

BATTLE 3: Second Era/Third Era/Fourth Era

Pinkbox - Celine Dion

Related image

SEDUCTION

Spoiler

Yvess: Pinkbox

This is an entry that I truly believed that the explanation boosted its concept. I like Vintage Celine craving for a D! :clap3: 

BATTLE 4: Third Era/Fourth Era/Fifth Era

Psycho - Lady Gaga

latest?cb=20190523161757

ALIEN

Spoiler

Yvess: Psycho

Strong era that you chose! I feel dirty just looking at the first pic but I get that its intended to sell the Alien concept. You did great once again! :worship2:

BATTLE 5: Any Era of your Choice

thecptz - Kacey Musgraves

kacey-mugraves-golden-hour-interview.jpg

Daydreaming

Spoiler

Yvess: thecptz

I expected more knowing that Kacey usually stands out when it comes to beauty challenges but I guess you are saving up her other best concepts for future rounds. Hope you made the right choice if ever I am correct. The photos are very simple that it didn't standout to me. :sorry:

BATTLE 6: Any Era of your Choice

Sabbath - Lorde

1122951.jpg

Force of Nature

Spoiler

Yvess: Sabbath

I love nature so you earn points for that easily. The explanation truly amped the concept that you went for. :clap3:

xoxo

Edited by Yvess

DISCLAIMER: i just used the vertical shots xoxo 

lmao most of her photos are not the 'official photoshoot' so i can't use it :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.