Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

James Charles apology:

174 posts in this topic

and all the STR8 guys... knew what they were doing when they started hanging out with James...these times... whatever it takes for "fame"... bye.

Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, lepetitmonstr said:

Can someone pls tell me the tea quick? Im not here for watching Tati’s entire video:skull:

OT: He’s annoying. SUFFER!:bibliahh:

Tati was like a mentor to James. She would promote him a lot in his channel, offer his discount code to her audience so he would get money, would let him stay at her place, helped him negotiate a deal to get more money, etc. 

Tati sells vitamins. Tati would ask James to promote her vitamins but he would turn her down claiming he didn’t feel comfortable promoting supplements to his young fans.

However, James prompted rival vitamins at Coachella. He claims that he didn’t get paid for it and only did it because they provided security. Then James started spreading lies to make Tati look like the bad guy. 

There’s more but this was the breaking point 

Girl drink some water

Just now, Bussea said:

Girl drink some water

I came here to say that it looks like his mouth stinks :mazen: 

The way he made zero points. If he actually had receipts he would obviously pull them up and clear his name so the fact that he didn't makes it so obvious that Tati made nothing but points 

"hi all, james here" alone had me :deadbanana4:

14 hours ago, yASSsss said:

I'm scrihming :sad: 

14 hours ago, Chanel4 said:

:deadbanana4:

:lmao: 

14 hours ago, Bribe said:

Beauty guru apology videos are SO funny :ahh: They're always no makeup, casual wear, and fake tears :ahh:

mte

14 hours ago, shookgrande said:

adfshgnjv STOP this :deadbanana: 

13 hours ago, Lazerbeamz said:

The fact that random ass youtuber makeup artists are serving us more interesting drama than our faves speaks about how tragic the pop scene is rn i-

mess :rip: 

I kind of feel bad for him now, cuz he really ended himself with that stupid apology video :rip: 

14 hours ago, Elusive Chanteuse said:

Jefree Star has been exposed and not canceled 

Jeffree explained his racist remarks in the Shane docu and showed remorse and ever since acted like he meant It. Very believable and he deserved his chance. 

Apology for what? I'm sorry but I'm not watching that.

14 hours ago, Weeaboo said:

Living true to your username i see 

4wz6I0U.gif

:dies:

16 hours ago, camerxn said:

His mother was liking comments on Instagram slandering Tati & replying in defense of James. She had every right to drag his mother into this. She let her two sons who are BARELY adults move across the country to a new city & settle into a toxic community. That’s what you call a headass. 

15 hours ago, ♚ PRiNCE HiGH ♚ said:

He didn't because he knows that exactly what his mother has been doing for several days now

It just read bad on his character for me that he was willing to throw his mom under the bus just to appease Tati. I don' care if she was right or wrong, that is still his mom.

18 hours ago, J Legend X said:

and all the STR8 guys... knew what they were doing when they started hanging out with James...these times... whatever it takes for "fame"... bye.

A "she knew what she was getting into when she talked to that guy wearing that outfit" tea

18 hours ago, Avariko said:

Apology for what? I'm sorry but I'm not watching that.

Tati's video is worth watching. It goes a lot further than his "sexual, preditorial behaviour" to straight men.

20 hours ago, levi_valvi said:

The way he made zero points. If he actually had receipts he would obviously pull them up and clear his name so the fact that he didn't makes it so obvious that Tati made nothing but points 

His “crime” is literally hitting on straight men. What does he have to “clear” exactly?

This tween fandom thinking that they understand anything about life or business, playing “moral messiah” are in for a rude awakening when reality hits them. Business decisions are not made based on friendships. And a friend that gives, does shouldn’t expect anything in return. If he wants to be loyal to the money - that’s his prerogative & probably what made him successful in the first place. 

These beauty vloggers will stay laughing to the bank, whilst y’all sit here & “yaaas” about the number of their subscribers & “points made”. :rip: 

These witch hunts are pathetic. Reveling in someone else’s downfall will not give your life any more worth or meaning. The sheep should really reevaluate their priorities & where their energy is invested. 

32 minutes ago, Marla Singer said:

:bibliahh:

nooooooooohfj

giphy.gif

very believable much sad 

On 5/11/2019 at 8:43 AM, Domination said:

The title just being “tati” :rip: 

:deadbanana4:

16 hours ago, StephenNYMonster said:

It just read bad on his character for me that he was willing to throw his mom under the bus just to appease Tati. I don' care if she was right or wrong, that is still his mom.

If my mom did something inappropriate I’d call her ass out on it too. Such a dumb mentality that you need to defend your family no matter what. She should have never put herself in her 19 year old son’s drama when she doesn’t even live in LA and knows Tati has done so much for him

On 5/12/2019 at 10:07 AM, Gaia said:

If my mom did something inappropriate I’d call her ass out on it too. Such a dumb mentality that you need to defend your family no matter what. She should have never put herself in her 19 year old son’s drama when she doesn’t even live in LA and knows Tati has done so much for him

Please, that is his family and that other woman isn't. When he loses everything, FAMILY is the one he will need to go to.

On 5/11/2019 at 8:29 AM, Kedzie53 said:

Tati was like a mentor to James. She would promote him a lot in his channel, offer his discount code to her audience so he would get money, would let him stay at her place, helped him negotiate a deal to get more money, etc. 

Tati sells vitamins. Tati would ask James to promote her vitamins but he would turn her down claiming he didn’t feel comfortable promoting supplements to his young fans.

However, James prompted rival vitamins at Coachella. He claims that he didn’t get paid for it and only did it because they provided security. Then James started spreading lies to make Tati look like the bad guy. 

There’s more but this was the breaking point 

Oh wow:deadbanana4:

Thank you for the info sis. I didn't know he was THIS awful 

CbwEq44.gif

On 5/12/2019 at 5:25 AM, Marla Singer said:

:bibliahh:

This is SENDING me

CbwEq44.gif