Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

James Charles apology:

174 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Weeaboo said:

Every one that Gabriel interacts with he ruins

First Manny now James. Jeffree better kick him out before his curse comes upon him too

WNdG7YL.gif

Here for this

WNdG7YL.gif

He’s doing the typical things that YouTubers do I’m sad/apology videos, the whole taking a breath and looking down, dry tears etc. lol. He’s so fake.

5 minutes ago, Weeaboo said:

Every one that Gabriel interacts with he ruins

First Manny now James. Jeffree better kick him out before his curse comes upon him too

WNdG7YL.gif

A Becky G circa 2012-2015 teas

Whew, he is cancelled :alexz:

Who told him this was a good idea.

I-

Queen Tati's power is STRONG

imagine the SHAME he must feel having his whole career crumble in front of him over some coachella tickets :deadbanana2:

He doesn’t deserve 1/10 of the success he receives. The only reason he got attention in the first place was he was male and he’s not that talented. This will sure humble him 

I think he is sincere and genuine.

1 hour ago, ♚ PRiNCE HiGH ♚ said:

Gabriel DONE ruined another beauty guru sgdjjk 

V8KmYdi.gif

the latino power...............too strong.......

1 hour ago, feuxtography said:

Kim kardashian unfollowed :deadbanana2:

:rip:

I get why Tati made her video public... but why did James make this apology public :rip: Why is he communicating w his mother through a YouTube video? what a damn mess

I wish he didn't respond so quick cause people are too dense to listen to him but I can tell he's hurt by this I hope he takes time for himself I can only imagine how he feels right now...

This apology was dumb and he was even more stupid for not checking Tati for coming for his mom. He should have gathered her ass on that charged since he implied that sis is too busy on IG to be an attentive mother to her kids.

This whole video was a cringe fest :rip: 

1 hour ago, Nip Tuck said:

I get why Tati made her video public... but why did James make this apology public :rip: Why is he communicating w his mother through a YouTube video? what a damn mess

Because all he cares about is his public image being hurt by this and trying to fix it.  If he was truly sincerely sorry for hurting her, he wouldn't have SWIFTLY uploaded a public video like that :rip: 

What even happened

39 minutes ago, StephenNYMonster said:

This apology was dumb and he was even more stupid for not checking Tati for coming for his mom. He should have gathered her ass on that charged since he implied that sis is too busy on IG to be an attentive mother to her kids.

His mother was liking comments on Instagram slandering Tati & replying in defense of James. She had every right to drag his mother into this. She let her two sons who are BARELY adults move across the country to a new city & settle into a toxic community. That’s what you call a headass. 

1 hour ago, Nip Tuck said:

He needed a reason to cry

This might be the end 

Some of you in here defending him like you’d put up with his antics in your own personal life :deadbanana2:

1 hour ago, ~Start The Music said:

I wish he didn't respond so quick cause people are too dense to listen to him but I can tell he's hurt by this I hope he takes time for himself I can only imagine how he feels right now...

:bibliahh: :bibliahh: :bibliahh:Not you acting like he's some intellect. 

Well he should feel like a bottom-of-the-barrel trash bag because that's what he is

49 minutes ago, StephenNYMonster said:

He didn't because he knows that exactly what his mother has been doing for several days now

this video is so cringe and that guy looks so uncomfortable!!! James tries to “expose” him by using their DMs between each other but the other guy keeps shutting him down lol. He also mentions that whole “ I’m famous so I can turn straight guys gay” thing lol.

5 hours ago, quitedangerous said:

the like and the dislike ratio :deadbanana4:

the male laura leech, literally the male laura leech 

6g34Gn2.gif

How is Laura doing these days? Has she recovered yet :fan:

4 hours ago, TheDevilsAdvocate said:

How is Laura doing these days? Has she recovered yet :fan:

I checked her channel after the James fiasco, her views are at 280K and her subs at 4.4M. Even her subscribers don't give her a view anymore :fan:

what's worst of people like you making famous people like him... HONESTLY...