Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Produce X 101 | Lee Hangyul Nation

96 posts in this topic

Love shot team really picked the ugliest member to not having anything under his blazer huh.... and whats up with his baby bieber singing voice????

Dongpyo’s good at performing but it’s not surprising since his whole life seems to have been one big performance. Nothing wrong with picking out the more famous trainees, but it really gets on my nerves when he acts all innocent and cutesy when he clearly isn’t??? Interesting that he’s underperforming on the rankings for someone that was actually chosen by the public to be the first center.

22 hours ago, Ethereal said:

Kim Sihun needs to debut but it’s clear again that they’re really trying to push the Starship trainees :doc:  

Yessss he's one of my faves! :heart2: He's one of the most stable performers and he also has great energy. I was a little shocked he wasn't given A at first.

That starship trainee ain't deserve an A. 

Wtf? If you want to rigged the show, at least show us the clip where he sings well and dances well. 

And the kid that moved from X to D, the trainer really went easy on his evaluation, it's embarrassing. 

Smh, so this is where that WJSN album sales is going, I guess. 

My pick so far:

Hangyul (MBK) 

Yu Vin

Tony

Yo Han

3 minutes ago, FBF said:

anticipating :duca:

I have NO idea how y'all can retain that many faces and names, I can hardly remember all the ones Mnet is shoving down my throat :deadbanana4:

i've only memorised my top 11 and like 5-10 more tbh

12 hours ago, Wonderlust said:

Steven & Peak dropping like a rock

DyM-hTcUYAE4Q4v.jpg

It’s interesting because Peak was given a decent amount of exposure in ep 0 and he didn’t appear at all in ep 3. I think the producers realised the korean GP didn’t care for a less talented male Lisa so they stopped bothering lmao

NrmeQ2S.jpg

---

I was kinda disappointed at Dongpyo this week tbh, the fakeness jumped a bit. Let's see next week 

Mahiro is definitely not debuting and I don’t want Yuvin debuting either...especially after his “even though I’m a trainee here I did debut as a lead vocalist in a group” when he was trying to get that position in his group 

:biblio: You should count yourself lucky getting a second shot at being an idol

ajui4z.jpg

10 minutes ago, Ethereal said:

Mahiro is definitely not debuting and I don’t want Yuvin debuting either...especially after his “even though I’m a trainee here I did debut as a lead vocalist in a group” when he was trying to get that position in his group 

I feel like next episode where Yuvin’s having technical difficulties during his performance will be his make or break moment. Maybe he’ll gain pity votes if he sheds tears out of frustration.

1 hour ago, Ethereal said:

ajui4z.jpg

I-

Not you having Minkyu in your top 11, after dragging him so much, i thought u hated him :deadbanana4:

10 minutes ago, Loyalty said:

I-

Not you having Minkyu in your top 11, after dragging him so much, i thought u hated him :deadbanana4:

:deadbanana4: I think there’s no way he won’t make it into this group so I included him 

On 5/18/2019 at 8:55 PM, Kirby Kirbs said:

korean gays need to unite and vote for Hangyul. there i said it :gaycat5:

:cm:

I hope they upload the individual fancams today like they did for P48

Minkyu is 10000000% debuting :rip: I like him though. I'm here for Yohan, Yuvin and Dongpyo too 

I love Minkyu's attitude, so I don't mind him in Top 11. 

Yohan is a must. Dongpyo is serving Daehwi in episode 3 too (with his choice) but I'm fine if he's in top 11 cause he's talented. 

Hyunbin is so underrated. Such a triple threat. Great rapper, dancer and he can sing too. Hangyul is a must too for me.

I don't get the appeal of Starship trainees. Their screentime was too much. The only one I like is Hyungjun, leader for group X

Wooseok's visual is :jonny: Junho too... 

As for the vocal, I really love the one who look like Woozi from Seventeen. His vocal :clap3: But I'm not sure if Korea will vote for him :deadbanana2: I think he is independent trainee but not so sure. 

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0