Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

SISTER SCANDAL: Who won - who lost - what did we learn?

3,633 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, Gaia said:

Also that Gabriel guy is trash. The way everyone forgave him after the Jeffree thing and now he's going to WILLINGLY throw himself into this drama without knowing the whole story. Girl bye. 

Because out of the whole community he's the least interesting/famous/popular

Even Bretman Rock and mannymua is way above him on all platforms.

He's dragging tati to get his name mentioned because no one cares about his ass 

TATI :hoetenks: omg i never expected this from her, lemme watch

Not Gabriel setting the Beauty Community on fire once again 

58968072_10205653187604226_6001046786939

2 minutes ago, Gaia said:

He will definitely side with Tati if anything. Tati really doesn't do drama and Jeffree knows what it's like to be used. + James obviously uses him too. Did he even review the Blue Blood palette? I know he doesn't do tutorials anymore and what not but if its your best friend? I mean really?

Never liked him, I can't believe he managed to stay afloat this long even after the scandal of how his career even started got exposed. He's been a fraud forever! And he's not even good at makeup...that deleted Zendaya video still makes me cackle

6 minutes ago, Gaia said:

Also that Gabriel guy is trash. The way everyone forgave him after the Jeffree thing and now he's going to WILLINGLY throw himself into this drama without knowing the whole story. Girl bye. 

The way Gabriel's antics ended Manny's/Laura's career, and now his loudmouth is causing James' career to crash.......literally an angel of death!

I knew I liked ha for a reason :jonny4: Tati serving RECEIPTS. Jefree is gonna def turn on James too after this

She had the jeffree star lipsticks in the background

Jeffree better come through and support tati 

He will definitely "survive" this drama. But what I'm most excited for is for the upcoming Jeffree shade.

I don't know who this woman is but she seems very reasonable and not a drama queen. I definitely relate to her saying that she gives people a lot of empathy and kindness and that ends up in her being manipulated.

4 minutes ago, highwayuni said:

Not Gabriel setting the Beauty Community on fire once again 

:bibliahh: 

3 minutes ago, Spencer Pratt said:

Because out of the whole community he's the least interesting/famous/popular

Even Bretman Rock and mannymua is way above him on all platforms.

He's dragging tati to get his name mentioned because no one cares about his ass 

Sad. Bretman is hilarious. Probably my favorite guru after Jeffree/Tati/Nikki

Gabriel will never amount to anything because he always does this. He always uses people, inserts himself into situations he shouldn't, and publicly attacks people without knowing the whole story. You'd THINK after attacking Jeffree, he'd think more properly before doing the exact same thing to Tati but can't fix stupid.

2 minutes ago, 305 said:

Never liked him, I can't believe he managed to stay afloat this long even after the scandal of how his career even started got exposed. He's been a fraud forever! And he's not even good at makeup...that deleted Zendaya video still makes me cackle

Deleted Zendaya video? What's the tea on that?

1 minute ago, that G.U.Y. said:

The way Gabriel's antics ended Manny's/Laura's career, and now his loudmouth is causing James' career to crash.......literally an angel of death!

Yeah, if anything he shows that James is definitely talking **** about Tati so this is MUCH DESERVED!

ok I couldn't wait for a tea channel to do a recap, so I put the speed at 1.5x and i'm already 30 minutes in ... and ...

tumblr_nhktb1q8Dv1r8jjn6o2_250.gif 

this is a career ending video we witnessing sistrens

can somebody shop tati in the rare view mirror :lmao: 

Why do beauty gurus bring the MOST drama? :ahh: Thank god Queen Michelle Phan left that platform years ago :heart2:

2 minutes ago, iiSuperManii said:

:bibliahh: mte 

2 minutes ago, Thickorita said:

2 minutes ago, ToMmY said:

He will definitely "survive" this drama. But what I'm most excited for is for the upcoming Jeffree shade.

Yas Tati is gentle. Jeffree will go IN. I hope James did something to **** Jeffree over because James will go the **** off :jonny5:

And James is King of the beauty guru world so having him against you is bad.

I'm only 16 minutes in and phew apparently I haven't gotten into the good stuff

Let me watch this mess :duca: 

2 minutes ago, Gaia said:

Sad. Bretman is hilarious. Probably my favorite guru after Jeffree/Tati/Nikki

Gabriel will never amount to anything because he always does this. He always uses people, inserts himself into situations he shouldn't, and publicly attacks people without knowing the whole story. You'd THINK after attacking Jeffree, he'd think more properly before doing the exact same thing to Tati but can't fix stupid.

You can just see how authentic and genuine Tati is. I struggle to understand why he thought siding with James against one of the most loved/nurturing/harmless gurus out there would be a good idea.

Clearly because James is hot at the minute (hopefully Tati goes viral and he goes on a constant downward spiral) he has jumped to side with him in anyway, he's disgusting! 

3 minutes ago, Gaia said:

Deleted Zendaya video? What's the tea on that?

he deleted it because she did her makeup better than he did

I love Tati so much, been following her for YEARS, shame she keeps involving herself with problematic people and situations.

I think she knows what she's doing...

"Anything for views Tati" afterall 

4 minutes ago, Eóghan said:

ok I couldn't wait for a tea channel to do a recap, so I put the speed at 1.5x and i'm already 30 minutes in ... and ...

tumblr_nhktb1q8Dv1r8jjn6o2_250.gif 

this is a career ending video we witnessing sistrens

Here For The Tea came back from her retirement just to make this video:

omg :eek:  I've seen a couple of her videos, I didn't really dislike her ever, but sometimes I felt she was a bit.. "artificial" in a way, but not her personality, moreso her as a make up artist/youtuber.

But in this video you can see her personality better, anyway she did that :eek:  I wouldn't have expected her to speak so directly :eek: 

47 minutes ago, Newt said:

I didn't say James isn't trash! He definitely is. 

I'm just pointing out that most of these youtubers are trash. This video is WAY too much. The way she brought up all of that irrelevant stuff from years ago is an effort to drag James through the mud for every single thing that she can pull out of her pocket. It's unbecoming 

if she didn't it would look like she is overreacting