Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

SISTER SCANDAL: Who won - who lost - what did we learn?

3,633 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Mellark said:

I felt like all of them lost in some way. 

giphy.gif

i agree but they still have their bags secured so we all really lost in the end

giphy.gif

Local Twitter has been giving Bretman Rock the attention.

giphy.gif

James WON in the end. He may have lost subscribers, but he's been gaining them back and I'm sure he will bounce back soon enough completely.

Tati lost because now everyone knows she is fake and a liar. I'm so glad James kept his receipts. All she wanted was more subscribers and I am sure she was super jealous that James was way more popular than her.

Jeffree is a loser and a bully. 

2 weeks later:

Tati: +4,288,548‬ subs

Jeffree: +408,583‬ subs

Gabriel: -56,846 subs

James: -1,371,057‬ subs

1 minute ago, ToMmY said:

2 weeks later:

Tati: +4,288,548‬ subs

Jeffree: +408,583‬ subs

Gabriel: -56,846 subs

James: -1,371,057‬ subs

Pretty much this.

Tati might have ended up a bit exposed in the end, but she still won over 4 million subscribers in the process, so a W for her. She might have lost the final battle, but she won the war.

James lost subscribers but in the end public opinion turned again in his favor so he also kinda won?

Jeffree came out pretty unscathed. Yes he got exposed too but lbr, wbk. And his business is too strong to be harmed by a scandal like this. Thinking about it, the biggest loser was that rat Gabriel Zamora. :skull: Ended up looking like Boo Boo the fool.

1 minute ago, Cersei Lannister said:

Pretty much this.

Tati might have ended up a bit exposed in the end, but she still won over 4 million subscribers in the process, so a W for her. She might have lost the final battle, but she won the war.

James lost subscribers but in the end public opinion turned again in his favor so he also kinda won?

Jeffree came out pretty unscathed. Yes he got exposed too but lbr, wbk. And his business is too strong to be harmed by a scandal like this. Thinking about it, the biggest loser was that rat Gabriel Zamora. :skull: Ended up looking like Boo Boo the fool.

And... That's the tea.

16gaow4.jpg

when singers dont do **** so u have to follow guru drama to be entertained ......

At the end no one lost but that Zamora rat.