Jump to content
Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

SISTER SCANDAL: Who won - who lost - what did we learn?

3,633 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Tati is a WHOLE actress :lmao: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was sure she’s going to feel bad about it and regret some things, I had a comment ready the other day saying that it’s probably super hard on her because deep down she seems like a sweet person (didn’t post because the stans would get mad and I was over it). Watch them become bffs again in a few months :rip: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

damn JC is really so embarrassing :bibliahh:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, bjorn said:

 

6:24

 

JC kept on DM this guy while being friends(??) with his girlfriend. I mean that only shows what kind of person he is. Disgusting.

didn't see your post... I was just watching this and :deadbanana2: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

omg I LOVE Willam :deadbanana2:

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am cackling at all these gays falling for her act, you fools are getting played by these basic bitches. The actually interesting part about all the online and youtube dramas is watching how the people reacting to it are incapable of critical thinking and get sucked into the mess. :bibliahh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, HauntinglyHollow said:

I am cackling at all these gays falling for her act, you fools are getting played by these basic bitches. The actually interesting part about all the online and youtube dramas is watching how the people reacting to it are incapable of critical thinking and get sucked into the mess. :bibliahh:

Better be fooled by Legend Tati than by disgusting James Charles. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wonder if Gabriel Cumora is still going to all up PewDiePie’s ass now that he dragged the living hell out of James :rip: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Gaia said:

Wonder if Gabriel Cumora is still going to all up PewDiePie’s ass now that he dragged the living hell out of James :rip: 

Did he?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Mat.91 said:

Did he?

 

He made a new video basically saying James apology video is the worst ever and is a 0/10 :rip: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nikita's ugly ass trying to bring herself into this drama to promote her flop ass cosmetic line. Hopefully one of her implants implode and sends her ass to the ER.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

She needs to be exposed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Gaia said:

He made a new video basically saying James apology video is the worst ever and is a 0/10 :rip: 

Wasn't the apology video already out when he made his last video?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, MrYorkshireFenty said:

Wasn't the apology video already out when he made his last video?

Yes :rip: He's...slow. Inb4 he makes a new video next week about Tati's new video

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tati sis, those crocodile tears ain't fooling me. Not her now acting like the brave victim promoting peace and love. She knew damn well a 40 minute James Charles expose would receive lots of attention. It's not like she was some random on the internet, she already had enough of a presence (5M subs) to ignite the drama. 

 

The long pauses... the tears..  the monologues... I-

 

All of this drama because your messy, straight hunting gay friend didn't promote your pills. The beauty "community" is truly something else. I swear they live on another planet. :dies:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

J* just apologized to James on Snapchat I–

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, cartierdelrey said:

Nikita's ugly ass trying to bring herself into this drama to promote her flop ass cosmetic line. Hopefully one of her implants implode and sends her ass to the ER.

:deadbanana2:

 

3 hours ago, BlackStar_93 said:

Tati sis, those crocodile tears ain't fooling me. Not her now acting like the brave victim promoting peace and love. She knew damn well a 40 minute James Charles expose would receive lots of attention. It's not like she was some random on the internet, she already had enough of a presence (5M subs) to ignite the drama. 

 

The long pauses... the tears..  the monologues... I-

 

All of this drama because your messy, straight hunting gay friend didn't promote your pills. The beauty "community" is truly something else. I swear they live on another planet. :dies:

I love how you all always say this/just focus on this part when she said that it's about clearing her image and I'm sure 293820 members have said that already in this thread.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Lights and Waves said:

J* just apologized to James on Snapchat I–

He didn’t apologize. He said he meant everything he said, just that James is young and does deserve another chance because he himself made a lot of mistakes as well. 

 

He said Nate doesn’t like James and things probably won’t ever be good between them again because whatever trip happened was awful, but still he just said he could have handled it privately rather than jumping in on the drama. + Tati probably asked him to take it down because it was too negative. 

 

I think Jeffree has 0 intention of being close with James again. He’s too thirsty and it sounds like James came on too strong to Nate

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jeffree made some points on his Snapchat statement, but why didn't anyone thread it? :cm:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Hongbin said:

:bibliahh:

 

Wait this is a bop :bibliahh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Gaia said:

He didn’t apologize. He said he meant everything he said, just that James is young and does deserve another chance because he himself made a lot of mistakes as well. 

 

He said Nate doesn’t like James and things probably won’t ever be good between them again because whatever trip happened was awful, but still he just said he could have handled it privately rather than jumping in on the drama. + Tati probably asked him to take it down because it was too negative. 

 

I think Jeffree has 0 intention of being close with James again. He’s too thirsty and it sounds like James came on too strong to Nate

Sis give it up :rip:

-

The fact that the people who started the drama are now taking 50 steps back in fear of backlash, now that the initial shitstorm has passed and people are starting to see more clear :mandown:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

James is back at positive gains on YT. He is actually gaining more subscribers than Jeffrey at the moment. Basically back at the same daily ratio he had before the scandal. I think it's kind of surprising :S

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Hongbin said:

:bibliahh:

 

Screaming :bibliahh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Mat.91 said:

James is back at positive gains on YT. He is actually gaining more subscribers than Jeffrey at the moment. Basically back at the same daily ratio he had before the scandal. I think it's kind of surprising :S

He could be buying those. Or the scandal made him more famous.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites