Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

SISTER SCANDAL: Who won - who lost - what did we learn?

3,629 posts in this topic

17 hours ago, Bussea said:

People still care about this?

tenor.gif

I know its sad

Just now, Robert said:

Eh, it’s not predatory (just very cringeworthy), straight guys do this all the time to girls.

No it’s the fact he’s using his fame as intimidation, and starts to manipulate them. 

The problem I've said is James always hit on those guys, met them once or twice show them on his story or he appears on their story. And when it doesn't work out he basically out them as bi-curious. 

7 minutes ago, Talented Tenth said:

Why is it a big deal to slide into someone's DM's?  Because of the stigma against homosexuality, there is a reason for people to keep their sexuality a secret.  If X hits on Y and Y says he's straight, that's an issue?  If a man hits on a woman and the woman says she's a lesbian, is the man suddenly wrong?

Look up the definition of predator. 

James seeks out men that don’t identify as gay and tries to “turn” them for sport. He’s on video saying he likes the challenge. So a man hitting on a woman who happens to be a lesbian is not the same as a man who purposely seeks out lesbians to turn them because he enjoys the challenge of it. That’s predatory behavior there’s no way around it 

Posted (edited)

My Halo Beauty order got delayed. Queen Tati is in demand :jonny5:

28 minutes ago, Talented Tenth said:

Why is it a big deal to slide into someone's DM's?  Because of the stigma against homosexuality, there is a reason for people to keep their sexuality a secret.  If X hits on Y and Y says he's straight, that's an issue?  If a man hits on a woman and the woman says she's a lesbian, is the man suddenly wrong?

26 minutes ago, Robert said:

Eh, it’s not predatory (just very cringeworthy), straight guys do this all the time to girls.

There are many things wrong with what James is doing which people have said just above to you. 

29 minutes ago, bjorn said:

No it’s the fact he’s using his fame as intimidation, and starts to manipulate them. 

5 minutes ago, dillan said:

There are many things wrong with what James is doing which people have said just above to you. 

I’m not saying none of his behaviours are predatory but that particular instance just seemed to be him trying too hard. If he still kept hitting on him after that then it’s a different story...

10 minutes ago, Robert said:

I’m not saying none of his behaviours are predatory but that particular instance just seemed to be him trying too hard. If he still kept hitting on him after that then it’s a different story...

But it’s not just about that “particular instance”, it’s the fact that he’s done this to pretty much every single straight guy he can find.

Get into this queen 

She came with some good points & rather than narrating the situation she actually dissects it 

1 hour ago, Ari29 said:

Look up the definition of predator. 

James seeks out men that don’t identify as gay and tries to “turn” them for sport. He’s on video saying he likes the challenge. So a man hitting on a woman who happens to be a lesbian is not the same as a man who purposely seeks out lesbians to turn them because he enjoys the challenge of it. That’s predatory behavior there’s no way around it 

This + him using his fame to get his way is predatory behaviour 

If this was a straight man purposefully trying to turn lesbians straight y’all would have a different tone

2 minutes ago, yASSsss said:

I-

this is actually disgusting.. he hasn't harassed anyone :rip: 

2 hours ago, TaggedGalaxy said:

My Halo Beauty order got delayed. Queen Tati is in demand :jonny5:

same i'm not even mad :bibliahh:

26 minutes ago, yASSsss said:

I-

no one greeting him, no fans :deadbanana2: not even 1 :deadbanana2:

28 minutes ago, yASSsss said:

I-

:ahh:

His face

2 minutes ago, MaRy said:

+ getting dropped by Killer Merch + no one at his pop up store + he has a new house + Tesla + staff to keep paying :deadbanana4:

9 minutes ago, Gaia said:

+ getting dropped by Killer Merch + no one at his pop up store + he has a new house + Tesla + staff to keep paying :deadbanana4:

he's over, thank God, predator trash

CH7AeN0.gif

Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, MaRy said:

:ahh:

42 minutes ago, Mariano said:

He's a celebrity. He said it himself. He should be used to paparazzi asking him questions as soon as her lands gurrllll

42 minutes ago, Mariano said:

If someone says they’re straight and you send messages back saying “no you’re not. You’re gay or bi. Even if you don’t admit it.”

thats harassment. Leave it the **** alone. 

He hasnt harassed most of these people, but his conversation with the waiter + blasting him on social media was the definition of harassment 

53 minutes ago, yASSsss said:

I-

His face :bibliahh: the fast walk :bibliahh:

6 minutes ago, Gaia said:

If someone says they’re straight and you send messages back saying “no you’re not. You’re gay or bi. Even if you don’t admit it.”

thats harassment. Leave it the **** alone. 

He hasnt harassed most of these people, but his conversation with the waiter + blasting him on social media was the definition of harassment 

I’m confused.....a guy messages a gay guy on Instagram. Then proceeds to ask for his number. Then ask to hang out with him. THEN after hanging out with him he is asked if he is gay and the guy proceeds to say he is bi curious. And your calling the gay guy a predator???

5 minutes ago, Mstreep said:

I’m confused.....a guy messages a gay guy on Instagram. Then proceeds to ask for his number. Then ask to hang out with him. THEN after hanging out with him he is asked if he is gay and the guy proceeds to say he is bi curious. And your calling the gay guy a predator???

Ignoring 70% of the situation and only seeing what you want to see? Typical. 

So this Tati person didn’t care about any of this until it impacted her financially? Is this an accurate characterization? Someone correct me if I’m wrong.

8 minutes ago, family.guy123 said:

So this Tati person didn’t care about any of this until it impacted her financially? Is this an accurate characterization? Someone correct me if I’m wrong.

You are very wrong. Why don’t you just watch her damn video?