July Town Hall Thread Read more... ×

SISTER SCANDAL: Who won - who lost - what did we learn?

3,629 posts in this topic

I'm ready for Tati to release a video today.

30 minutes ago, cartierdelrey said:

It was a matter of time before James would announce his own makeup brand. The timing of Jeffree to stab him while he was on the ground. Mrs Star plays chess not checkers. Now it would be really interesting to see how James pivots from this situation given Shane Dawson might not give him a platform to bounce back from (but we cant rule this out). I would like to see how James bounces back with the likeliness of other big YouTubers such as PewDiePie. Also props to James for thinking of utilizing the gossip channels to twist the situation in his favor, but the execution was just flawed. This is one big war and I love how calculated everything is, lets hope for more to come from this!

PewDiePie was easier to bounce back since his audience didn’t care about it from the very beginning and they still continue to ignore all the controversies. James is a different situation since his fanbase did abandon him.

Jeffree is smart for kicking him to the curb before he made a make up brand is a pretty smart move. :deadbanana4:

I don’t think Shane would make a docu series to save him since he did unfollow him and shower loyalty to Tati. Who knows.

why are y'all so sure he can come back? :psyduck:

8 minutes ago, GypsyLife said:

Imagine using Pewdiepie as your moral guide :deadbanana4:

Right? :bibliahh:

6 minutes ago, MonstahNL said:

I'm ready for Tati to release a video today.

Her almost 5 million new subs are waiting too :fan:

shane is now besties with jeffree and he's releasing make up with him so james is on his own :fan: 

18 minutes ago, TaggedGalaxy said:

Right? :bibliahh:

Her almost 5 million new subs are waiting too :fan:

The fact she would probably go for her routine videos about make up and not even mention his name. It would make me Kii. 

Not pewdiepie defending James because he has done the same thing before and then people siding with him

All of this people are really toxic and they only crave more fame. Of course they are messy as f

1 hour ago, ToMmY said:

I actually think that James Westbrook was the genius behind everything.

This is Tati’s husband? I’m trying to keep up with all the characters...it’s James Charles, Tati and James Westbrook, Gabriel Zamora, and Jeffree Starr. That’s it besides the Coachella guy and the waiter right? 

“Hi daddy”

Ahhhh YUCK :bibliahh:

1 minute ago, Jimi said:

"spain ukriane egypt istanbul and africa"

Let me not get started bE0ev7C.jpg

:deadbanana4:

2 minutes ago, Ari29 said:

This is Tati’s husband? I’m trying to keep up with all the characters...it’s James Charles, Tati and James Westbrook, Gabriel Zamora, and Jeffree Starr. That’s it besides the Coachella guy and the waiter right? 

Yes until Nikita Dragun decides to insert herself into the situation and make it worse

If I hear the name “Tati” one more ****ing time. :bibliahh:

6 minutes ago, yASSsss said:

:deadbanana4:

I-

Tati +10M now, What a wild week!

she deserves everything, I hope she posts a video today

Nooo ooo... 

TATI QUEEN 10M :jonny4:

1 minute ago, beatinglikeadrum said:

Nooo ooo... 

:deadbanana:

Congrats on 10 Million Tati!

On 5/10/2019 at 4:50 PM, Scarface said:

James reached out to Tati back when he was not famous, saying that he loved her and she was the reason he started doing make up. Tati then started to talk to him and ended up inviting James to her house and youtube channel. During this time James was getting a lot of heat for his "joke" about Ebola and other dramas, but Tati thought because he was young, he would grow out of it.

Tati then started to promote him and asked her husband to help James getting in the youtube business (Tati and James (her husband) got James a lot of good deals). Things started going bad when James kept preying on straight guys even after Tati asked him to stop.

Tati revealed that James was hitting on a straight waiter on her birthday party, telling obscene things in front of her friends and family and when she asked James to stop, he said he is famous, he can do it. Tati then said she had to apologize to everyone that heard what James said.

Tati also revealed that in a dining at James' parents house, James talked about sucking dicks in front of his dad and also said to his dad that every straight guy can be gay.

The final straw for Tati was at this year's Coachella. James promoted Sugar Bear Hair on his IG even after he had told Tati he didn't like the brand and Sugar Bear Hair is also Tati's biggest competitor (she has a brand for hair vitamins).

James then released a statement, apologizing to Tati, saying he had security problems at Coachella and Sugar Bear offered him an artist pass in exchange of James promoting the brand on his IG.

Tati then got mad when he messaged her because James was forcing Tati to accept his apology in fear of his image being destroyed. She said James cared more about his image than their friendship. Tati then went to Here For The Tea and released a statement calling out James bull****, saying that he had signed a deal with Sugar Bear Hair prior to Coachella and that he should not promote hair vitamin pills that he only used for a week to his young followers.

I'm tired :deadbanana:

Straight guys can't be turned gay and if they aren't complaining why is anyone else?  What she thinks are inappropriate jokes/stories are enough for him to be "cancelled"?   This **** is dumb.  I don't know anything about this guy, so whatever.  The YouTube fanbase must be really fickle.  

28 minutes ago, dillan said:

Waiting for certain people to say stupid things like “and what’s wrong with this???” :ace:

Why is it a big deal to slide into someone's DM's?  Because of the stigma against homosexuality, there is a reason for people to keep their sexuality a secret.  If X hits on Y and Y says he's straight, that's an issue?  If a man hits on a woman and the woman says she's a lesbian, is the man suddenly wrong?

30 minutes ago, dillan said:

Waiting for certain people to say stupid things like “and what’s wrong with this???” :ace:

Eh, it’s not predatory (just very cringeworthy), straight guys do this all the time to girls.