July Town Hall Thread Read more... ×

SISTER SCANDAL: Who won - who lost - what did we learn?

3,629 posts in this topic

I honestly believe James will bounce back from this, but it will take tremendous time and effort and he has to play his cards right.

Tati will come out 'victorious' in the end. The sole reason that she decided to upload this was to clear her name and her brand before James could tarnish it by fueling drama channels with his altered stories. She clearly succeeded. Her channel has gained so much traction and subscribers from this ordeal, and having watched and followed her channel for two years; I know that she has the talent, creativity and integrity to make most of these new subscribers stay. Her content is incredibly addicting and fun to watch.

1 minute ago, MonstahNL said:

I honestly believe James will bounce back from this, but it will take tremendous time and effort and he has to play his cards right.

Tati will come out 'victorious' in the end. The sole reason that she decided to upload this was to clear her name and her brand before James could tarnish it by fueling drama channels with his altered stories. She clearly succeeded. Her channel has gained so much traction and subscribers from this ordeal, and having watched and followed her channel for two years; I know that she has the talent, creativity and integrity to make most of these new subscribers stay. Her content is incredibly addicting and fun to watch.

5 minutes ago, Troll Idle said:

She did what she had to do. Humanity and justice won :siptea:

Exactly. It's more about clearing her name and brand than just an exposé

Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, Revolution said:

Tati is garbage and capitalizing off of str8 fear / homophobia to gain more subscribers :sorry:

Except that was never her intention, and if you had followed her channel for longer than a few days; you would have known that.

Posted (edited)

THE most boring and pointless drama to exist, both of them are a pile of wank!

10 hours ago, Burqa said:

honestly I never supported him and still won’t but Chris Brown / Justin Bieber have done waaaay worse things and never got as much backlash as James

The 'cancelled' and outrage culture is indefinitely times worse now than when Bieber/Brown did their thing

Besides it takes much more for an artist to be 'cancelled' than their personality/behaviour (such as rape allegations, etc) as the majority of people don't care about stan culture and political correctness. Make-up artists depend fully on stan culture though that's why any little misstep can cost them their career

6 minutes ago, MonstahNL said:

There is no doubt he will bounce back. Probably faster than we expect, at least as far as YouTube goes. Re-building himself as far as brand endorsements is going to take longer, but it's fine. He can coast from the coins from YouTube views while that happens.

Pretty messy that some people here want him to try and take down Jeffree when that could possibly be the worst thing he could do. :deadbanana2:

1 minute ago, highwind44029 said:

Pretty messy that some people here want him to try and take down Jeffree when that could possibly be the worst thing he could do. :deadbanana2:

It would make him look a desperate fool.

Bwye Sista

waving.gif

5 minutes ago, masochizm said:

THE most boring and pointless drama to exist, both of them are a pile of wank!

The fact that Jeffree had more input to this drama than Tati herself... 

36 minutes ago, Revolution said:

Tati is garbage and capitalizing off of str8 fear / homophobia to gain more subscribers :sorry:

dOeSn'T mAtTeR sHe'S a CeLeBrItY

The biggest calculated mistake of James Charles was choosing bad exposing channel to destroy Tati. This channel contacted Tati because it always wants the other side of the story. 

She said in a video she has a long list of receipts and she showed only 2 pages of text messages and one video. She literally gave him a sign that he should not come back for her bcuz she will show more. 

He said sorry so everything Tati said must have been true. 

If you think this will be silenced, I can quarantine you that Jeffree won't let that happen. Waiting for his 10M subscribers tweet.

YouTube probably is already on its way to deliver her that platinum CD. Truly new main pop girl. 

9 minutes ago, beatinglikeadrum said:

The fact that Jeffree had more input to this drama than Tati herself... 

I’m starting to get the vibe Jeffree may be the puppet master in all this

On 5/12/2019 at 6:49 PM, Grumpy Cat said:

doubt about it. 30-35 and then people will start forgetting about it all as usual

It's now at 43 million

26868023_183919209026332_4239119445408088064_n.thumb.jpg.338a18a04b1ba9f33760cb1c03001b09.jpg

3 minutes ago, beatinglikeadrum said:

YouTube probably is already on its way to deliver her that platinum CD. Truly new main pop girl. 

You mean Diamond. 1683814785_ezgif.com-resize(1).thumb.gif

1 minute ago, ToMmY said:

You mean Diamond. 1683814785_ezgif.com-resize(1).thumb.gif

OMG. Slay. 

1683814785_ezgif.com-resize(1).thumb.gif

2 minutes ago, beatinglikeadrum said:

She said in a video she has a long list of receipts and she showed only 2 pages of text messages and one video. She literally gave him a sign that he should not come back for her bcuz she will show more. 

The excitement I felt when she said that her receipts are "stacked thick", wew lord.

Because we all know it's most likely true. She is extremely organised, professional and thorough. She is that type of person that has binders upon binders filled with printed conversations, transactions, contracts and receipts; ready to be pulled out. I secretly hope that James foolishly bites back, forcing Tati to provide more evidence that backs up her side of the story.

6 minutes ago, Ari29 said:

I think that Tati didn't know what to do when she found out. She asked Jeffree for advice if she should talk to him in private again. And he was like "NO. Make a video. You own ppl a true. You should protect them." So she did. It would be so manipulative. At least it is Zachary Campbell's theory. 

3 minutes ago, beatinglikeadrum said:

I think that Tati didn't know what to do when she found out. She asked Jeffree for advice if she should talk to him in private again. And he was like "NO. Make a video. You own ppl a true. You should protect them." So she did. It would be so manipulative. At least it is Zachary Campbell's theory. 

Yeah, see I don’t know all the characters back stories but I get the feeling this was a planned attack when James would be overseas...and I don’t get the vibe of Tati being that manipulative. Jeffree on the other hand I can see it

5 minutes ago, MonstahNL said:

The excitement I felt when she said that her receipts are "stacked thick", wew lord.

Because we all know it's most likely true. She is extremely organised, professional and thorough. She is that type of person that has binders upon binders filled with printed conversations, transactions, contracts and receipts; ready to be pulled out. I secretly hope that James foolishly bites back, forcing Tati to provide more evidence that backs up her side of the story.

Her husband probably showed her that. He has so much experience with business and PR. I wouldn't be surprised if he had them all in case this kind of situation and now he is like :"Tati, my darling, I may have something to help you". 

Jeffrey played a Sansa :P

I actually think that James Westbrook was the genius behind everything.

58 minutes ago, Jealous said:

It's now at 43 million

26868023_183919209026332_4239119445408088064_n.thumb.jpg.338a18a04b1ba9f33760cb1c03001b09.jpg

so when it hit 100mill will it get vevo certified??

1 hour ago, Ari29 said:

that would make it a genius and id stan him

It was a matter of time before James would announce his own makeup brand. The timing of Jeffree to stab him while he was on the ground. Mrs Star plays chess not checkers. Now it would be really interesting to see how James pivots from this situation given Shane Dawson might not give him a platform to bounce back from (but we cant rule this out). I would like to see how James bounces back with the likeliness of other big YouTubers such as PewDiePie. Also props to James for thinking of utilizing the gossip channels to twist the situation in his favor, but the execution was just flawed. This is one big war and I love how calculated everything is, lets hope for more to come from this!

Imagine using Pewdiepie as your moral guide :deadbanana4: