Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

SISTER SCANDAL: Who won - who lost - what did we learn?

3,629 posts in this topic

11 minutes ago, Gaia said:

Why it seem like she took 10 expresso shots before she recorded this. Calm the **** down 

I dislike her so much. Very repetitive, her voice is annoying, hating on white people, full of herself, self entitled brat. 

9 hours ago, highwind44029 said:

UGH can't wait for the crosshairs to move towards that ugly-ass Gamora. The JC stans should give him lashings too. If he stayed in his lane and didn't taunt Tati, she wouldn't have made the video. :rip:

You mean Gabriel Zamora. Gamora is that green bitch from that Guardians of Space movie.

55 minutes ago, Espresso said:

Here we are. Welp. The New York Times. :deadbanana:

We-

:deadbanana4:

There's just so much to unpack on WHY this scandal became this big when there's people out there who have done so much worse and got much less lashings, I just... :deadbanana4:

17 minutes ago, SayCart1991 said:

You mean Gabriel Zamora. Gamora is that green bitch from that Guardians of Space movie.

He's also a green bitch, I don't see the difference? :confused:

12 minutes ago, Psikea said:

There's just so much to unpack on WHY this scandal became this big when there's people out there who have done so much worse and got much less lashings, I just... :deadbanana4:

Everything I've read about this "scandal" has seemed like such a none event, yet people are really outrage lol.

16 hours ago, beatinglikeadrum said:

I died. 

that's it. that's the post :ahh: 

2 hours ago, Ryuuchan_X said:

Very interesting video :eek: 

This guy predicted the drama with Tati 2 weeks before it happened. 

@9:55 A younger man (sugar baby) will blackmail him for money :mazen:

His next video should be a clown makeup tutorial. I think this would be a lighthearted to make fun of himself and address the scandal

4 hours ago, americanlife said:

losing around 60k+ today

138k and counting.

B66XCen.gif

Keep in mind that Logan Paul lost 80k with his scandal.

32 minutes ago, Psikea said:

The thing is that the audience of the people who have done worse things aren’t as open minded or liberal. If you realize it’s always people with liberal audiences that get cancelled. Hence why PewDiePie or even the Paul’s can’t get cancelled. Atleast thats my theory. 

A week ago, I had no idea who these people were or what they did but I saw some videos.

I can imagine Tati has been waiting for the right moment to spill everything, there is no way she could come up with that expose on such short notice.

Fascinating how this all got blown up.

4 hours ago, katykater said:

This is brilliant, Jeffree having a merchandise company for YouTubers and it happens that JC's stuff is all there.

who's the tranvestite guy in this video? :deadbanana2:

50 minutes ago, Psikea said:

When you build a fanbase within a community of shady queens and cancel thirsty children you're not going to have a good time if you slip up. 

14 minutes ago, Caesar said:

The thing is that the audience of the people who have done worse things aren’t as open minded or liberal. If you realize it’s always people with liberal audiences that get cancelled. Hence why PewDiePie or even the Paul’s can’t get cancelled. Atleast thats my theory. 

By this logic, being open-minded and liberal is inversely correlated with forgiveness and giving people a second chance?

tenor.gif?itemid=10977778

Y'all want some tea about Gage Gomez (the guy from coachella)...He used to do private Skype show and changed his business email and all emails because he scammed a bunch of people. He used to take the money upfront, but not delivering the shows... Now some messy gays are on the verge to leak conversations and out him if he doesn't deliver the shows they paid or give the money back. We're talking in hundreds or maybe a thousand or maybe 2k of dollars, not something very expensive... But for a student who is litterally asking his followers to Venmo him money for him to buy shoes or sometimes clothes...

e2c82b24-4ae9-4cbb-b778-5d7c3b0ec52a-png.2597101

And now there are litterally proof of Gage knowing damn well what he was doing with James, he's friends with one of James' ex who is :mrpeanut:straight:mrpeanut: and a model too.

Yes I've got my receipts stacked up. :cm:

Posted (edited)

A couple of James’ videos were on my recommendations, I watched a couple of them out of boredom. He’s soooo damn extra and annoying but ngl I laughed a few times :rip:  

Lemme sister Subscribe 

B66XCen.gif

8 minutes ago, EriKills said:

A couple of James’ videos were on my recommendations, I watched a couple of them out of boredom. He’s soooo damn extra and annoying but ngl I laughed a few times :rip:  

Lemme sister Subscribe 

B66XCen.gif

I liked his Bob Ross video. The way Bob constantly sister shook him with his painting techniques. :dies:

Okay initially I was living for this drama but I'm starting to think it might be going a bit too far. Like his behaviour was gross and annoying but it seems to me people are really enjoying tearing him down, even when the things they are tearing him down for are petty and ridiculous. I don't really care about his career or fame but I just hope this isn't going to have any long-term (or short-term even) effects on his mental health. Although he did seem so full of himself before this so hopefully this just brings him down to a more humbled human level. 

36 minutes ago, Xalric said:

Y'all want some tea about Gage Gomez (the guy from coachella)...He used to do private Skype show and changed his business email and all emails because he scammed a bunch of people. He used to take the money upfront, but not delivering the shows... Now some messy gays are on the verge to leak conversations and out him if he doesn't deliver the shows they paid or give the money back. We're talking in hundreds or maybe a thousand or maybe 2k of dollars, not something very expensive... But for a student who is litterally asking his followers to Venmo him money for him to buy shoes or sometimes clothes...

And now there are litterally proof of Gage knowing damn well what he was doing with James, he's friends with one of James' ex who is :mrpeanut:straight:mrpeanut: and a model too.

Spill it sis

42 minutes ago, Xalric said:

Receipts? Where did you get this tea from?

44 minutes ago, Xalric said:

Make a video, payola your video and let it go viral. Get your 15 mins sis!

Also if you're making a video pls drag Jeffree's hypocritical ass and attach all those tweets that resurfaced yesterday. 2 birds one stone :fans:

v12ABxj.gif

1 hour ago, Psikea said:

He’s a YouTuber that has been exposed for complaining about being a YouTuber and saying he doesn’t really like it and it’s stressful, but obviously keeps doing it because it pays the bills. 

When your career was built on YouTube, your fanbase doesn’t want to hear that you actually hate it and it annoys you. 

So i think a big part of this is, “if you hate your job as a YouTuber so much then why tf would I keep watching you?”

Godti Westbrooksus will hit 10M subs soon. Queen!

v12ABxj.gif

10k away!