Miley Cyrus - “She Is Coming”

64 posts in this topic

SHE IS COMING

I wish artists would stop the goddamn dragged out teasing and just COME with it.

Like BRING it on b!tch...your last album was underwhelming and flopped and your album before that wasnt easily accessible so ya kind of have a lot to prove.

BRING IT THE FVCK ON.

This goes for Taylor and ****ing any other puta that does this stupid ****ing teasing 

again i must reiterate this

This is her last chance

2 minutes ago, rac7d said:

This is her last chance

Every Smiler has known this since YN flopped n.

I'm excited omg :duca: This has to be the song where those pool scenes were shot

5/30? That's so far away :deadbanana4:

2 minutes ago, rac7d said:

This is her last chance

Nah. Artists can always come back if it's the right song. Cher didn't have a top 10 for a DECADE when she randomly smashed with Believe in 1998. People were saying Charmbracelet was Mariah's last chance but then it took until Emancipation for her to re-peak. No one is really "out" until they're dead.

I still don’t know why fans are sure it’s coming 5/30, I’ve seen nothing that suggests that... but excited! 

2 days before Orange Warsaw Festival :duca: EXICTED.

Damn that gif is headache inducing :deadbanana:

she better bring it but idk if i trust her. i hope she's working with big and different producers now cause altho she's a cute songwriter, she isn't taylor swift. she needs help 

Just now, P!NK2LOVE said:

I still don’t know why fans are sure it’s coming 5/30, I’ve seen nothing that suggests that... but excited! 

it's in her bio on Twitter

That's quite far, but I can't wait :jonny5: 

The epilepsy of it all :mazen:

5/30 is far but I will survive...maybe it's an entire album?...seems awhile to tease for a single.

1 minute ago, feelslikeadream said:

5/30? That's so far away :deadbanana4:

Nah. Artists can always come back if it's the right song. Cher didn't have a top 10 for a DECADE when she randomly smashed with Believe in 1998. People were saying Charmbracelet was Mariah's last chance but then it took until Emancipation for her to re-peak. No one is really "out" until they're dead.

she not a legend, she is 26 going on 27 a good portion of her discography she wont sing,

she needs 3 more top 10s and a solid album

yo you comparing her to  Mariah and Cher is crazy

3 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

Where'd you get the release date from? 

Her Instagram and Twitter bios

Wait is it really called She Is Coming? Wig. 

That gif :skull: is she trying to kill her stans

19 minutes ago, The Destiny Hope said:

Every Smiler has known this since YN flopped n.

I'm excited omg :duca: This has to be the song where those pool scenes were shot

:jonny2:

1 minute ago, rac7d said:

she not a legend, she is 26 going on 27 a good portion of her discography she wont sing,

They're just two that came to mind, but there are others who are closer to her level of stardom, like Kylie Minogue, who charted in the top 10 in the US in 1988 and then not again until 2001. Or what about people who were considered "over" or past their prime because of underperforming singles who came back with a hit, like Kesha (with Praying) or Maroon 5 dominating (starting with the release of MLJ) or Paramore having a surprise hit with Ain't It Fun when they were not considered a band that would chart high? Hell, you can even get REAL close to Miley and think about how the JoBros are slaying right now with Sucker TEN years after their last album. (And that was after "Pom Poms" underperformed.)

My point is that when a new song comes out, regardless of how the artist has performed in the past, there is always a chance for it to be a smash if the song is right. Miley is a huge superstar. She can go away for years (or flop) and still come back with a banger that gets everyone's attention back. Of course there are factors in the music industry that will work against her (ageism, potentially losing 'sex appeal' or whatever, etc.), but it's almost impossible to count anyone out, especially someone as big as she is.

Literally everyone is coming this year. A big year indeed.

Not people here acting 5/30 is “SO FAR AWAY” lmao 😂 when it’s literally only 3 weeks away. Yall nuts 

32 minutes ago, rac7d said:

:bibliahh:Miley is one of-if not the biggest- icons of modern music. 

I'm seeing her the day after that in Barcelona :duca: I suppose that'll be the first performance of the song, I can't believe it. :duca:

4 minutes ago, Chevysus said:

:bibliahh:Miley is one of-if not the biggest- icons of modern music. 

she is ?? but her last era flopped and she only has  had 3 good singles in the last 10 years