Ciara's Level Up Gold

mylicious

she confirmed it at the Elvis Duran Show, it's so refreshing to see her succeed with her own vision and own label

booking stages, being respected by the industry, Ciara was never meant to fade away

I hope the new album charts in the top 10. 

24 minutes ago, mylicious said:

booking stages 

she’s finally booking stages :clap3:

Wonder what would have happened if she had tried sending it to rhythmic and maybe urban. It's weird that she's about to release an album without a single song sent to urban radio, which is still her core audience, yet she serviced her new song to a much more expensive format that she has a far shorter history with. Maybe she assumes it isn't worth a shot or maybe the rest of the album is pop?

This song is a bop, deserved Platinum at least.

i felt this was bigger than ‘I bet’ but the latter song was Platinum 

Deserved to go top 30 tbh.

She ALWAYS gets a certified hit despite being a "flop" artist. Hopefully she can grab another Gold single with the songs she's put out.

Could've been bigger if she hadn't tried to make Flop Me happen :weeps: I'll never forgive her for finally having a hit on her hands and just throwing it away :toofunny2:

:clap3:

Feels bigger than I Bet...hopefully platinum soon now that the album is out

Yummy all in my tummy chanteuse never flops!

Screenshot_2019-05-17-21-26-39_2.png

PLAQUED up queen

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.