Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

Love Island UK S05 | without Lucie </3

798 posts in this topic

I absolutely stan Amber. 

I actually love the entire cast apart from Callum. He's very boring.

Curtis and Tommy are bae.

Posted (edited)

Amber is just rude, but not in a funny way... and it seems like she’s gonna try to get Joe to turn on Lucie so i’m not here for her :(

I lowkey think Lucie is gonna end up liking Tommy and dumping Joe, but I hope I’m wrong...

If they don’t bring any new girls this week, then I think a combo of Anton/Michael/Callum is gonna be eliminated on friday. I can see Callum and Yewande maybe happening so I would guess Anton and Michael as the two left out at the end of the week.

and they really played an instrumental version of Camila’s I Have Questions ❤️❤️❤️ I hope they paid the queen for that

Another great ep!  I'm loving Joe, Curtis, and Tommy.  Anton is hilarious.  Amber is a MESS but in a fun way, like Hayley last year (but thankfully Amber isn't as dumb.)

I feel bad for Yewande, so far this is another Samira situation.  Maybe she and Callum could link up?  He's the only one who's smart/mature enough for her.  

I have a bad feeling about Lucie.  She's been nothing but sweet up to this point, but.......  we'll see.  I've got a feeling she's playing Joe.

The black people are taking an L already :rip:. Yewande, Michael, & Sheriff being useless and Amber being portrayed as the villain

omg **** Tommy!!! I was completely here for Jucie :weeps: they were cute ugh! She's def gonna end up liking Tommy and Joe is gonna go home :doc: I feel it

36 minutes ago, Cheers said:

The black people are taking an L already :rip:. Yewande, Michael, & Sheriff being useless and Amber being portrayed as the villain

omg **** Tommy!!! I was completely here for Jucie :weeps: they were cute ugh! She's def gonna end up liking Tommy and Joe is gonna go home :doc: I feel it

He is not because Amber said the only boys she fancies are Tommy and Joe so she’s definitely gonna dump Callum and save Joe.

12 minutes ago, GabrielLavigne said:

He is not because Amber said the only boys she fancies are Tommy and Joe so she’s definitely gonna dump Callum and save Joe.

I need Amber to serve true villainess and pop off :jonny5:

liking every girls so far especially yewande :'( really hope she and callum will have something going after this.

for the boys, i like joe, callum, and curtis. urgh poor joe.

great episode!

already seen a meme clowning Yewande’s facial features

tough crowd

amber and anton are complete TRASH i hope they're booted off soon

joe and lucie :'( 

Amber's gonna bring drama and when she leaves, y'all are gonna moan about how boring the show is :coffee2:

amber is poisonous for saying to joe that lucie could have said no to coupling up with tommy

the good sis didn't have a choice

i stan AMY

Amber was a star in this episode :clap3:She had Tommy on the ropes whew 

Molly-Mae looks really pretty and she fits the majority of the guys’ types so that will be good.

Amber is so jealous of Lucie... but I loved everything she said about/to Tommy. Imagine if a girl was doing what Tommy is doing and acting that desperate... she would be getting so much abuse on social media yet he is like a fan favorite. :rip:

Not sure if I like Joe with Lucy anymore, he’s too much right now. Either he chills out or she’s not gonna stay with him for long.

Kinda living for Amber. The way she was clocking Tommy :ahh:. & she's right about Lucie! Lucie could have told Tommy straight up that she didn't like him but she didn't. Also peep how she was holding his hands and walking with him but as they were walking into the villa she let go and walked in front of him and changed her demeanor :ahh: 

Curtis is annoying. He's cringe and he seems fake nice. Also the eyebrow thing he keeps doing :mazen: I want him OUT but I feel like they're gonna rig him to win. 

Amber getting all of Lucie's leftovers.

she gotta feel some type of way

15 hours ago, Playa Playa said:

Amber was a star in this episode :clap3:She had Tommy on the ropes whew 

THIS :jonny5:

Yeah Amber kind of slayed last ep. 

Im tired of the Lucie show. Glad Molly-May is going in to stir things up. Since she's a white blonde I'm sure she'll have all the guys after her. 

1 hour ago, Miles. said:

Im tired of the Lucie show. Glad Molly-May is going in to stir things up. Since she's a white blonde I'm sure she'll have all the guys after her. 

she's good looking. Lucie's still the ruth

13 hours ago, FutureHive said:

she's good looking. Lucie's still the ruth

What does that mean? The ruth? Lol

I personally think Lucie is better looking than Molly mae, but both girls and all the girls in the villa are gorgeous (except for amy... she’s cute but not gorgeous).

I think i’m over Joe and I was kind of starting to like Tommy and Lucie together, but not sure if he’s gonna want to pursue Lucie with Joe still in there when he has MollyMae now... :(

Anton and Anna are a random couple and obviously not genuine. Anna would be dumb to couple up with him.

6 minutes ago, GabrielLavigne said:

What does that mean? The ruth? Lol

I personally think Lucie is better looking than Molly mae, but both girls and all the girls in the villa are gorgeous (except for amy... she’s cute but not gorgeous).

I think i’m over Joe and I was kind of starting to like Tommy and Lucie together, but not sure if he’s gonna want to pursue Lucie with Joe still in there when he has MollyMae now... :(

Anton and Anna are a random couple and obviously not genuine. Anna would be dumb to couple up with him.

truth* 

Curtis and Amy make me gag. They disgust me. 

Lucie being SHOOK :ahh: all her friends leaving her alone on the couch as they cheer Tommy on :ahh: 

Who do we think is in danger of eviction? Hopefully Callum xx

I really hope Anton doesn't go tomorrow.  He's the funniest one by far.  And I don't want Callum to go, I want to see him find someone.  He's obviously the Camilla/Alex of the cast.  

We could lose Sherif, he's corny.

I`m actually thinking it might be Joe??

That's if Tommy isn't interested in the new girl and stays with Lucie.

If he moves on to the new girl, then Joe is safe and I think it`s gonna be Michael or Callum going.

Molly-Mae looked way hotter in her entrance than in the actual villa.

i take it back. shes not good looking