Jump to content
Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

Adam Lambert - "New Eyes"

44 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Serving vampire Adam ant :eek:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

not gonna say i don't prefer his pop sound but this is so good :jonny6: he's serving Ultraviolence

 

hopefully the album has more types of songs tho:celestial3:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's goodbut i'm not blown away

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I love this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Sounds like Borns/James Bay

 

Not that impressed, but can't wait for the rest

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

this cover is a slay. let me listen to this song and pray this to be good

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Very, very interesting! This whole 70s glam rock thing suits him so much! And he can sing anything.

I love how sensual that guitar riff is. Very excited about the album! I also loved 'Feel Something'!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Do we know why this isn't available on Apple Music in the UK :noparty:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm here for Adam! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, OhMyAlf said:

Do we know why this isn't available on Apple Music in the UK :noparty:

I’m having the same issue. Is it even on Apple Music? I’ve been refreshing his artist page for hours and there’s nothing :'(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

7GlkHeA.jpg

 

wow taylor swift has taste. love the song :smitten2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like it but i prefer ghostown more

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's cute but not mindblowing, I vibe with the chorus. I guess the new album is called Velvet?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Burqa said:

It's cute but not mindblowing, I vibe with the chorus. I guess the new album is called Velvet?

Yes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is so SO different from the usual pop stuff (that I absolutely ADORE just btw, justice for The Original High not being a single) he delivers and I’m honestly beyond floored and obsessed. I don’t think he’s chasing chart success with this one and I love that. My fave :jonny5:

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Dalai said:

This is so SO different from the usual pop stuff (that I absolutely ADORE just btw, justice for The Original High not being a single) he delivers and I’m honestly beyond floored and obsessed. I don’t think he’s chasing chart success with this one and I love that. My fave :jonny5:

 

 

Such a masterpiece in his catalogue 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Spoiler

I was at a gay p0rn site and I got the whole ****ing video for this song as an ad before the film started :rip: secure those thirsty streams Adam

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is still BRILLIANT. One of the best songs of 2019 this far :worship:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/24/2019 at 11:06 PM, EnterTheAttic said:

This is still BRILLIANT. One of the best songs of 2019 this far :worship:

No lies spotted. So excited for Comin’ In Hot :gaycat5:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites