Adam Lambert - "New Eyes"

42 posts in this topic

not gonna say i don't prefer his pop sound but this is so good :jonny6: he's serving Ultraviolence

hopefully the album has more types of songs tho:celestial3:

Very, very interesting! This whole 70s glam rock thing suits him so much! And he can sing anything.

I love how sensual that guitar riff is. Very excited about the album! I also loved 'Feel Something'!

1 hour ago, OhMyAlf said:

Do we know why this isn't available on Apple Music in the UK :noparty:

I’m having the same issue. Is it even on Apple Music? I’ve been refreshing his artist page for hours and there’s nothing :'(

This is so SO different from the usual pop stuff (that I absolutely ADORE just btw, justice for The Original High not being a single) he delivers and I’m honestly beyond floored and obsessed. I don’t think he’s chasing chart success with this one and I love that. My fave :jonny5:

3 hours ago, Dalai said:

This is so SO different from the usual pop stuff (that I absolutely ADORE just btw, justice for The Original High not being a single) he delivers and I’m honestly beyond floored and obsessed. I don’t think he’s chasing chart success with this one and I love that. My fave :jonny5:

Such a masterpiece in his catalogue 

Spoiler

I was at a gay p0rn site and I got the whole ****ing video for this song as an ad before the film started :rip: secure those thirsty streams Adam