Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

Chris Brown f/ Drake - “No Guidance”

117 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, rac7d said:

Does that make it boring ?

Did I say it was boring because of that being the case? In my original post, I did say "and". I was making two points.

The reading comprehension on this site can be concerning at times.

The production is great and I like Drake on the song. I know it may sound biased, but Chris Brown srsly ruins the song...

Also the song is a typical Drake track produced by Drake's producer (40) so I don't really know why Drake gave it to Chris Brown...probably a charity or he got a fat check?

4 hours ago, St. Francis said:

Did I say it was boring because of that being the case? In my original post, I did say "and". I was making two points.

Do you have short term memory loss? You said it sounded boring. I asked you why. You respond you don’t like Chris. Then say I don’t know how to read.   Just say what you mean and move on or don’t bother

37 minutes ago, rac7d said:

Do you have short term memory loss? You said it sounded boring. I asked you why. You respond you don’t like Chris. Then say I don’t know how to read.   Just say what you mean and move on or don’t bother

wtf2.png

Where did I say that I "don't like Chris"? 

19 hours ago, St. Francis said:

It sounds boring tbh and even more like a Drake feat. Chris song rather than the other way round. 

7 hours ago, St. Francis said:

You can hear more of Drake on the track than Chris. Chris got shown up/bodied on his own song basically.

5 hours ago, St. Francis said:

You tried to imply that I found the song boring because it sounded more like a Drake song feat. Chris rather than the opposite. That wasn't the case.

I listened to the song and found it boring, period. Go pick up a book and learn how to read please because I already moved on until you started quoting me. 

Meh kinda forgettable 

#1 Apple Music US

#1 Apple Music WW

#10 Spotify US

#7 iTunes

Video is being shot this Wed apparently.

Already song of the summer

This is HOT! It sounds like a Drake song.

14 hours ago, St. Francis said:

wtf2.png

Where did I say that I "don't like Chris"? 

You tried to imply that I found the song boring because it sounded more like a Drake song feat. Chris rather than the opposite. That wasn't the case.

I listened to the song and found it boring, period. Go pick up a book and learn how to read please because I already moved on until you started quoting me. 

I didn’t imply anything. I said does that make it it boring.  ^all that doesn’t look like movie on to me.  Figure out how to better convey how you feel

instead of getting mad.

Love Drake but what is this 2014’d mess, yikes. :rip: 

If this has a chance at dethroning Old Town Bore then suddenly I LOVE it! :party:

Still so weird to see them being friends now :lmao:

47 minutes ago, rac7d said:

I didn’t imply anything. I said does that make it it boring.  ^all that doesn’t look like movie on to me.  Figure out how to better convey how you feel

instead of getting mad.

You misunderstood my point and started putting words in my mouth, period. If anything, you should've been more precise in your original reply because I made two points - my personal view and how the song seems to be structured.

If I said it was boring, I'm not exactly obligated to reveal why I find it boring, but since you must know, the song sounded monotone and "same ol'" to Chris' past works.

Anyway let's move on and not derail the thread any further. Good day.

Drake vocals were good but I expected more than a Back To Sleep/How Bout Now production rehash :tsk: . It’s a 7/10 

5 hours ago, FAME. said:

#1 Apple Music US

#1 Apple Music WW

#10 Spotify US

#7 iTunes

A hit! :flame:

1VlqPjc.gif

5 hours ago, FAME. said:

#1 Apple Music US

#1 Apple Music WW

#10 Spotify US

#7 iTunes

Drake's power :clap3: 

Only #10 on Spotify though? That's kinda bad.

Posted (edited)
55 minutes ago, CaptainMusic said:

Drake's power :clap3: 

Only #10 on Spotify though? That's kinda bad.

Nah. *****s have been feening for a Drake x CB collab since like 2010 (emphasis on the n word) It was bound to smash regardless imo. You should see the way the locals are acting over this lmao

But it was just playlisted and added to TTH yesterday so I think it'll be fine

13 hours ago, FAME. said:

#1 Apple Music US

#1 Apple Music WW

#10 Spotify US

#7 iTunes

would u say anything otherwise about chris brown tho

DJs are lovin’ this

On 6/10/2019 at 7:54 AM, Sexy Boy said:

The production is great and I like Drake on the song. I know it may sound biased, but Chris Brown srsly ruins the song...

Also the song is a typical Drake track produced by Drake's producer (40) so I don't really know why Drake gave it to Chris Brown...probably a charity or he got a fat check?

They should've given it to Ty Dolla $ign or something. That would've made it instantly better.

On the Spotify counter it gained 2.5M+ yesterday so it's getting there!

4 hours ago, Miss Korea said:

They should've given it to Ty Dolla $ign or something. That would've made it instantly better.

Yeah or some other good vocalist....even Jeremih would be good. Cos like Chris Brown can't sing for ****. He auto-tuned his whole presence on the song which put me off

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Sexy Boy said:

Yeah or some other good vocalist....even Jeremih would be good. Cos like Chris Brown can't sing for ****. He auto-tuned his whole presence on the song which put me off

Drake wanted to work with Chris. Get over it :rip:

A collab between the two of them has been anticipated for almost a decade now yall sound a fool naming all these random people when the entire point and hype of the whole thing is the fact that it's a Drake x CB collab lmao. He's been waiting to collab with CHRIS for years.

7 minutes ago, FAME. said:

Drake wanted to work with Chris. Get over it :rip:

A collab between the two of them has been anticipated for almost a decade now yall sound a fool naming all these random people when the entire point and hype of the whole thing is the fact that it's a Drake x CB collab lmao. He's been waiting to collab with CHRIS for years.

I am glad u didn't dispute the part of the post where I basically said Chris Brown can't ****ing sing at all :lmao: 

1 minute ago, Sexy Boy said:

I am glad u didn't dispute the part of the post where I basically said Chris Brown can't ****ing sing at all :lmao: 

Girl because I'm not about to go back and forth with you (a pop stan who stans untalented singers in the first place) over a damn useless opinion lmao. Regardless of how you feel about it. He wanted to work with CHRIS and CHRIS is on the song:lmao:

Like the ENTIRE point of the whole thing is that Drake and CB are on the same track together for the first time in awhile and you're talking about some damn Jeremih and Ty Dolla Sign :rip: Make it make sense

2 minutes ago, FAME. said:

Girl because I'm not about to go back and forth with you (a pop stan who stans untalented singers in the first place) over a damn useless opinion lmao. Regardless of how you feel about it. He wanted to work with CHRIS and CHRIS is on the song:lmao:

Like the ENTIRE point of the whole thing is that Drake and CB are on the same track together for the first time in awhile and you're talking about some damn Jeremih and Ty Dolla Sign :rip: Make it make sense

Well we're talking about it because Chris Brown sucks on this song and basically ruined it with his whack auto-tuned semi-vocals :rip:  Drake murdered him on his own track tbh... and that's the reason no one in 2019 gives a **** about CB music career anymore.