Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

[Sowoneul malhaebwa!] Girls' Generation Singles Rate

1,025 posts in this topic

Partay is their best single post-2014.

ba5259a9ebb0489d.png

If Into The New World isn't at LEAST in the top 3 just cancel this

Best debut song EVER, the way I always have a smile everytime I hear it:jonny6: They didn't have to stomp right out of the gate but they did and ended up Legends. 

100% live vocals and no back track even on the chorus, the power that that has:jonny4: A lot of the newer girls can't relate even with choreo much simpler:mandown:

Soshi’s biggest flop but also biggest bop :cm: I could care less about all the ridiculous hatred this masterpiece has been receiving since 2015. Noise done right, choreography done more than right!

Miss @Soobin dedicated a whole thread for the good sis here:

Personally, I think this MuCore stage made the song even wayyyyy better thanks to the necessary fanchants :clap3: plus, the blue stage + BnW outfits = perfect stage production :clap3:

My bias Yoona slaying & bopping her ass to the dance as a TRUE lead dancer + Yuri centering the whole performance + Sunny’s lead vocals moment :clap3:

Deserves Top 5 but I do know all of you gays will try to make her sit somewhere near the bottom :mazen:

39 votes in :chick2:

2 hours ago, Harranger said:

38 ballots tracked + I just got another one in this morning.

The goal is 50, good enough til Saturday so I could start the countdown on Sunday, but I wanna push all the original Scones to submit theirs as well and apparently all of them died or something :mazen: @Pikachu @Harrier @BlazingLovatic @The Destiny Hope @CrisPop @M-P-B @IamCY

Sorry, sis, I have finals this week at university and I've been dying :deadbanana2: 

Lemme do it real quicK

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I just realized your list is missing Bad Girl :skull: @Harranger RIP

omg sorry for ignoring this ill do it

4 hours ago, Harranger said:

38 ballots tracked + I just got another one in this morning.

The goal is 50, good enough til Saturday so I could start the countdown on Sunday, but I wanna push all the original Scones to submit theirs as well and apparently all of them died or something :mazen: @Pikachu @Harrier @BlazingLovatic @The Destiny Hope @CrisPop @M-P-B @IamCY

I'll defs do it before Sat sorry sis! 

16 minutes ago, The Destiny Hope said:

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I just realized your list is missing Bad Girl :skull: @Harranger RIP

I mean they kinda just randomly dropped a MV for it but it wasn't a single (I think?)

2 minutes ago, IamCY said:

I mean they kinda just randomly dropped a MV for it but it wasn't a single (I think?)

Oh really? This whole time I was under the assumption it was a single. The girls even reacted to it back in 2012/2013 when they were doing their reactions to their singles/MVs. Nvm then

2 hours ago, Harranger said:

Soshi’s biggest flop but also biggest bop :cm: I could care less about all the ridiculous hatred this masterpiece has been receiving since 2015. Noise done right, choreography done more than right!

Miss @Soobin dedicated a whole thread for the good sis here:

Personally, I think this MuCore stage made the song even wayyyyy better thanks to the necessary fanchants :clap3: plus, the blue stage + BnW outfits = perfect stage production :clap3:

My bias Yoona slaying & bopping her ass to the dance as a TRUE lead dancer + Yuri centering the whole performance + Sunny’s lead vocals moment :clap3:

Deserves Top 5 but I do know all of you gays will try to make her sit somewhere near the bottom :mazen:

39 votes in :chick2:

you think is absolutely disgusting

it sounds like something a disney starlet would have released as her first "bad girl" song.

awful

YOU THINK YOU REAL COOOL YOU'RE NOOOT

so damn lazy. 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, The Destiny Hope said:

GIRL. There was so many BETTER SJJD songs that had videos but weren’t released as a single like Love & Grenades :rip:

21 minutes ago, johnny_9ss said:

you think is absolutely disgusting

it sounds like something a disney starlet would have released as her first "bad girl" song.

awful

YOU THINK YOU REAL COOOL YOU'RE NOOOT

so damn lazy. 

LAZYYY????

Girl... You Think choreography was always the second HARDEST Soshi choreography after CIMYC like they would only have like 10s to take a small break during the second verse before bopping their asses off non-stop til the end :deadbanana4:

Thoughts on Catch Me If You Can being my highest rated OT8 song? 

(BTW Jessica's ad-libs and notes in Divine have to be some of the best of her career or in SNSD in general)

Bxbd47p.gif

4 minutes ago, The Destiny Hope said:

Thoughts on Catch Me If You Can being my highest rated OT8 song? 

(BTW Jessica's ad-libs and notes in Divine have to be some of the best of her career or in SNSD in general)

Bxbd47p.gif

Nnnnnn girl we all know you will try to take OT8 DOWN!

Bxbd47p.gif

Were putting Mr Taxi in the top 5 right? 

@The Destiny Hope wait girl, this is supposed to be a ranking ballot okay? If anything, CMIYC should have been the highest ranked OT8 song

54 minutes ago, The Destiny Hope said:

Oh really? This whole time I was under the assumption it was a single. The girls even reacted to it back in 2012/2013 when they were doing their reactions to their singles/MVs. Nvm then

The video is a gift for the fans to celebrate the Oricon sales :fan:

-

OT: You Think is... just there.

Just now, madonnas said:

Were putting Mr Taxi in the top 5 right? 

Do some payola & promo for her she needs it :cm:

A gift for the fans for their 9th anniversary :cm: Sooyoung Swift did what she had to do!

I did it. :jonny:You Think is gonna flop regardless of my generous and RIGHTFUL placement for it but ITNW will hopefully be #1 so it balances out.

3 hours ago, Harranger said:

A gift for the fans for their 9th anniversary :cm: Sooyoung Swift did what she had to do!

Why did she have to contribute to a mediocre song?

12 hours ago, Harranger said:

Might **** around and make Geesus #1 on my own ballot because she deserves the crown more than any other girl

KyOGL0x.jpg

HmmmmT you better lock that ballot in to avoid any vote fixing allegations

tumblr_mgotycuT8a1r8e6ieo1_500.gif

4 minutes ago, bowdown said:

HmmmmT you better lock that ballot in to avoid any vote fixing allegations

tumblr_mgotycuT8a1r8e6ieo1_500.gif

I have finalized my ballot, counting it to the results rn as we speak

KyOGL0x.jpg

I think there's a song I rated really high and hasn't been promoted...I like to keep it that way to avoid some sabotage

zu3VGo9.gif

This legendary choreography

KyOGL0x.jpg

Genie needs to be top 3 I repeat Genie needs to be top 3

KyOGL0x.jpg