Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

Tiësto, Jonas Blue & Rita Ora - "Ritual"

199 posts in this topic

Yo this is my bitch. This is why I stan. That is a pop star, that is a pop star.

She's not letting us BREATHE :jonny:

Sean Paul, RITUAL and now Jonas Blue and maybe Marshmello and David Guetta. And who knows for what was that session with Bastille :jonny5:

Her HUSTLE :jonny5:

59 minutes ago, GustavoBardusco said:

Sean Paul, RITUAL and now Jonas Blue and maybe Marshmello and David Guetta. And who knows for what was that session with Bastille :jonny5:

Coming for BLOOD :jonny5:

Yasss another hit incoming for the princess of UK!!

One bop after another whew she's not going to let go of her throne huh?

Doesn't she have a collaboration with RITUAL coming? :hoetenks:

1 hour ago, StandwC said:

Yes, Chasing a Feeling :skull:

Rita serving giphy.gif

So I guess this is a third option for the video she shot in Dubai :skull:

10 hours ago, GustavoBardusco said:

Considering the fact that the Sean Paul, Ritual and now this song are all being registered at the same time, confirmed as well, we are pretty much guaranteed all of these being released pretty shortly. She is going to own this summer maybe even this year. I've said this before and I'll say it again she is going to become bigger overtime. This is finally her time. The David Guetta collab is essentially guaranteed for a fact considering he is either readying to release another album or a rerelease of his last soon enough. I hope that her work with Bastille makes the cut and is on their upcoming album. Same thing goes for her Marshmello collab WAKE UP WITH YOU Iike it was suppose to be on her last album and supposedly a single too. Same thing with Goldfinger featuring 2Chainz. Hopefully those songs end up becoming singles or make the cut for her upcoming 3rd album. Fingers crossed that Marshmello ends up releasing it as his next pop single or on his upcoming album Joytime 3.

9 hours ago, Disruptive said:

Coming for BLOOD :jonny5:

And she has something in the works with Sigala as well? We are ****ed... in the best way possible 😍

8 hours ago, West Coast said:

One bop after another whew she's not going to let go of her throne huh?

She also has songs coming out with Tiesto, David Guetta, Disclosure, Whethan, Steve Aoki, Afrojack coming out soon too. Since she's worked with them also over the course of the past 2 years or so. 

6 hours ago, StandwC said:

Yes and that should be coming very soon considering the video may have been already shot and it was registered around the same time as her song with Kygo which was released not too long ago. 

5 hours ago, GustavoBardusco said:

Yes, Chasing a Feeling :skull: Rita serving giphy.gif

Here's to hoping that her unreleased material with Diplo and Major Lazer see the light of day. That would be great. They need to follow up new Major Lazer music anyways so I don't see why not release her collab with them especially if their is a demand for it.

2 hours ago, SomeGirl said:

So I guess this is a third option for the video she shot in Dubai :skull:

Here for it. If all of her collabs are ready to go with videos shot already and she promotes them with her tour I'm here for the RITAtion. Considering the lack of music and her limbo hiatus hindering her she can honestly benefit from a little over exposure to make up for loss time and a lack of music. 

I also forgot that she also has a Nicki Minaj collab coming up too holy crap 😭

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

Considering the fact that the Sean Paul, Ritual and now this song are all being registered at the same time, confirmed as well, we are pretty much guaranteed all of these being released pretty shortly...

The David Guetta collab is essentially guaranteed for a fact considering he is either readying to release another album or a rerelease of his last soon enough...

And she has something in the works with Sigala as well? We are ****ed... in the best way possible 😍

She also has songs coming out with Tiesto, David Guetta, Disclosure, Whethan, Steve Aoki, Afrojack coming out soon too. Since she's worked with them also over the course of the past 2 years or so....

I also forgot that she also has a Nicki Minaj collab coming up too holy crap 😭

Registrations aren’t a guarantee. Things get registered that never come out. Plans can change. The only one that should be a guarantee is whatever she shot the video for which could now be one of three songs (that we know of). 

We don’t know if her and Guetta have a new song or not. All they said was they wanted to work together. And same for Sigala - he only said recently he’d like to work with her. 

Tiesto worked on this one. We have no idea what happened to the songs with the others, they may never come out or could come out with a different vocalist - these are all DJ collabs you mention. (I believe the Disclosure one someone on here said she was taken off). 

The Nicki one was just a rumor and most likely not happening. 

14 hours ago, SomeGirl said:

Registrations aren’t a guarantee. Things get registered that never come out. Plans can change. The only one that should be a guarantee is whatever she shot the video for which could now be one of three songs (that we know of). 

We don’t know if her and Guetta have a new song or not. All they said was they wanted to work together. And same for Sigala - he only said recently he’d like to work with her. 

Tiesto worked on this one. We have no idea what happened to the songs with the others, they may never come out or could come out with a different vocalist - these are all DJ collabs you mention. (I believe the Disclosure one someone on here said she was taken off). 

The Nicki one was just a rumor and most likely not happening. 

But most of the things that I mentioned were either mentioned by her or the people involved so it's not too much of a reach. Realistically we know between now and the September we are getting for a fact the Ritual, Jonas Blue and Sean Paul collaborations so I'm fine with that. Guetta and her have worked in the past but for whatever reasons maybe she just never made the final cut so the third time just maybe the charm. She's the one that stated Nicki though if I'm correct. I really hope that WAKE UP WITH YOU featuring MARSHMELLO and GOLDFINGER featuring 2CHAINZ see the light of day or make it to RO3. What happened to her DISCLOSURE collab?

9 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

What happened to her DISCLOSURE collab? 

Roc Nation days... She was working with them and London Grammar on some stuff back in 2014/2015.

What was scrapped recently was a collaboration with Disciples tho...

12 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

But most of the things that I mentioned were either mentioned by her or the people involved so it's not too much of a reach. Realistically we know between now and the September we are getting for a fact the Ritual, Jonas Blue and Sean Paul collaborations so I'm fine with that. Guetta and her have worked in the past but for whatever reasons maybe she just never made the final cut so the third time just maybe the charm. She's the one that stated Nicki though if I'm correct. I really hope that WAKE UP WITH YOU featuring MARSHMELLO and GOLDFINGER featuring 2CHAINZ see the light of day or make it to RO3. What happened to her DISCLOSURE collab?

It is because people mention things all the time and they never end up coming out or even happening just bc they say they wanna work together. The only thing semi-confirmed to be released is Sean Paul bc he said he wants to put it out this year, but we’ll still have to see if it actually happens. The others registered aren’t at all confirmed to be released, the songwriters/publishers have just registered the song. She never said Nicki on the record, it was going around that she said it or insinuated it to a fan, but it’s unknown.  

5 hours ago, SomeGirl said:

It is because people mention things all the time and they never end up coming out or even happening just bc they say they wanna work together. The only thing semi-confirmed to be released is Sean Paul bc he said he wants to put it out this year, but we’ll still have to see if it actually happens. The others registered aren’t at all confirmed to be released, the songwriters/publishers have just registered the song. She never said Nicki on the record, it was going around that she said it or insinuated it to a fan, but it’s unknown.  

Well seeing as it is in Rita's blood to HUSTLE I don't think that she would ever turn down the opportunity to work and make music with all of above people mentioned. Sean Paul actually sticks to his releases. He's suppose to either drop a new single soon or his new album in general by this summer so we are getting that song either way. The Ritual song has to be around the corner too. Fingers crossed. 

I can't wait :jonny5:

Is she and Calvin on good terms? Cause i'll need a 90s house runway bop coming from FIRO herself too :jonny5:

She's coming for throats :jonny5:

6 hours ago, Lady Claire said:

Is she and Calvin on good terms? Cause i'll need a 90s house runway bop coming from FIRO herself too :jonny5:

She said they're good now. Not sure if on friendly terms but cordial. They follow each other on social media.

It's in fact Tiësto, Jonas Blue and Rita :katie2: Bop :katie2: 

30 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

Omg release date?

Finally a tiesto and a female pop singer collab 😄

5 minutes ago, Alienshapeshifter said:

Finally a tiesto and a female pop singer collab 😄

19 hours ago, BlackoutZone said:

Any more tea that you can spill on the track?

18 hours ago, TalkThatRihanna said:

Omg release date?

I'm hoping by June. Just in time for Pride lol or the Ritual and Sean Paul songs come through asap

On 5/7/2019 at 7:49 AM, GustavoBardusco said:

Roc Nation days... She was working with them and London Grammar on some stuff back in 2014/2015.

What was scrapped recently was a collaboration with Disciples tho...

I'd kill for her to come up with something with Disclosure. What a vibe and omfg at my lack of reading comprehension and me just seeing that she also has a scrapped collaboration with Disciples Dx what happened there now Dx

On 5/7/2019 at 5:18 PM, Lady Claire said:

If he gave Rita her own One Kiss the other girls are not safe. 

Crossing my fingers that the other tracks with Guetta, Mello, Whethan, Aoki and Afrojack somehow see the light of day.

By some miracle what are the odds that we are getting a new lead single for RO3 this year?

7 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

Any more tea that you can spill on the track?

No idea when it's coming, but it must be soon, cause it just got added to Shazam

https://www.shazam.com/pl/track/468106101/ritual

I'm super confused though, cause Rita is not credited and neither is Jonas Blue meanwhile the track totally sounds like Jonas Blue production and further from Tiesto. Maybe it's just Shazam's mistake. It's very catchy, generic and sounds like typical European summer smash :fan: