Madonna: Madame X Tour [32 Shows Added!]

821 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Petty Bourgeoisie said:

@LoveLiveMusic I registered for the Palladium lottery, but does that cancel out my registration for all the Brooklyn shows? :dancehall:

I don't think it should, really each time a new set of cities is announced you should be able to register for new shows. Like queen, you're doing 10 cities for a tour, let the fans come to more than one show :shakeno:

43 minutes ago, BradySpears said:

So only Chicago has been announced as far as winners so far right?

I'm hearing LA is being announced now!

JUST GOT CONFIRMATION THAT I GOT 2 MEZZANINE TICKETS TO THE WILTERN ON SUNDAY NOVEMBER 17th.

43 minutes ago, .Odyssey. said:

JUST GOT CONFIRMATION THAT I GOT 2 MEZZANINE TICKETS TO THE WILTERN ON SUNDAY NOVEMBER 17th.

How much did they charge you? I think something went wrong with my confirmation. I got tickets for the November 12th show, but they are showing up as being the price that was originally listed for the orchestra price level 3, but the seats are showing up as mezzanine seats. I'm happy to get whatever seat, but that price for the mezzanine is actually insane. 

25 minutes ago, That Bad Eartha said:

How much did they charge you? I think something went wrong with my confirmation. I got tickets for the November 12th show, but they are showing up as being the price that was originally listed for the orchestra price level 3, but the seats are showing up as mezzanine seats. I'm happy to get whatever seat, but that price for the mezzanine is actually insane. 

They changed the layout. 

Xn3GpMi.png59793620_935577216636694_390787671124869

27 minutes ago, That Bad Eartha said:

150 altogether. Tickets were 53.50 each...I’m guessing service charges on top of that, or something?

Ahhh I got confirmed for Sunday the 17th. Not the best seats, but I’m happy I got any. I’m still hoping I get confirmed for Saturday as well, but I’m just so happy I was able to get any tickets :jonny4:

1 minute ago, BradySpears said:

Ahhh I got confirmed for Sunday the 17th. Not the best seats, but I’m happy I got any. I’m still hoping I get confirmed for Saturday as well, but I’m just so happy I was able to get any tickets :jonny4:

Ahhhhh see you there!

:( I had hope I would snap a ticket. Idk why I’m sad. 

Posted (edited)

Congrats to everyone who got a ticket in this bloodbath :jonny4:

3 minutes ago, .Odyssey. said:

Ahhhhh see you there!

We won sis :1stplace:

4 minutes ago, LoveLiveMusic said:

They changed the layout. 

Xn3GpMi.png59793620_935577216636694_390787671124869

How is it legal to do this without alerting people of it beforehand? Like I submitted on Day 1 before this happened. Ugh, I'm happy I'm seeing her and I was willing to pay this much, but I'm annoyed.

3 minutes ago, Elusive Chanteuse said:

:( I had hope I would snap a ticket. Idk why I’m sad. 

Don't be sad yet sis, I saw everyone getting confirmed for Chicago on Tuesday, but my friend didn't get confirmed for Chicago until this morning. 

2 minutes ago, That Bad Eartha said:

How is it legal to do this without alerting people of it beforehand? Like I submitted on Day 1 before this happened. Ugh, I'm happy I'm seeing her and I was willing to pay this much, but I'm annoyed.

I know. I'm really annoyed as well, they knew demand would be high. But, they do this a lot with shows. 

tf? When are they doing NY? :-$

I applied for all dates, in three different seating classes for each date, all with a Citi World Elite MasterCard. If I don’t get a ticket I-

Just now, Petty Bourgeoisie said:

tf? When are they doing NY? I applied for all dates, in three different seating classes for each date, all with a Citi World Elite MasterCard. If I don’t get a ticket I-

There's still Boston and Philadelphia close to you, I wouldn't worry.

Oh wait they didnt do nyc yet? I was having a meltdown prematurely lmao 

2 hours ago, .Odyssey. said:

1 hour ago, That Bad Eartha said:

56 minutes ago, BradySpears said:

I didn’t get any notification whatsoever :weeps:

I applied for Paris too :deadbanana:

I want to apply for Paris but i am not sure if i can make it since i don't live there and i don't want to waste my money. I think reselling is not possible but can i get a refund beforehand for Madonna's team to sell it later?

16 minutes ago, pigeon said:

I want to apply for Paris but i am not sure if i can make it since i don't live there and i don't want to waste my money. I think reselling is not possible but can i get a refund beforehand for Madonna's team to sell it later?

For the US shows, you can transfer it.

Can I transfer tickets?
Yes, you can easily transfer tickets to family and friends. Follow our simple steps to transfer tickets here.

https://blog.ticketmaster.com/madonna-madame-x-tour-2019/?_ga=2.188053160.1658349283.1558016820-1186705647.1538790826

5 hours ago, Lover said:

:jonny4:

OH GOD :jonny5:

22 minutes ago, LoveLiveMusic said:

For the US shows, you can transfer it.

Can I transfer tickets?
Yes, you can easily transfer tickets to family and friends. Follow our simple steps to transfer tickets here.

https://blog.ticketmaster.com/madonna-madame-x-tour-2019/?_ga=2.188053160.1658349283.1558016820-1186705647.1538790826

Thanks. I'm gonna send an e-mail to Ticketmaster France 

They added the VIP packages for NYC on Ticketmaster!!

Also, they've begun notifying NYC requests! @Petty Bourgeoisie