Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

Madonna: Madame X Tour [2 Shows Added!]

1,147 posts in this topic

I just got the email to accept my NY tickets @Alongoria13

Accepted my LA tickets. Hoping Vegas pulls through and I get a top price ticket so I can sell LA. 

28 minutes ago, Petty Bourgeoisie said:

I just got the email to accept my NY tickets @Alongoria13

rtuERno.gif

I accepted my NY tickets, too!

accepted my NYC tickets yas

If they really think they’re gonna sell tens of thousands of tickets in London via fan presale only, the clock is going to be severe

I’m worried now, I don’t think I’ll get the change to see her on this tour. :!ohno:

They don’t even consider me a fan :skull:

8 minutes ago, Petty Bourgeoisie said:

If they really think they’re gonna sell tens of thousands of tickets in London via fan presale only, the clock is going to be severe

I mean there is a reason why the presale is still up :rip:

To be honest, this is by far the messiest ticketing process ever, the second strike from this era after the unnamed from last week :rip:

5 hours ago, Alongoria13 said:

I mean there is a reason why the presale is still up :rip:

To be honest, this is by far the messiest ticketing process ever, the second strike from this era after the unnamed from last week :rip:

Apparel general sale is either tomorrow or Monday.  

Are the Paris ones already gone? I stood in Q for over 45 mins but it says for each date that there are no "tarifs" available atm...

2 new dates for Lisbon announced!:jonny5:

61051146_10151117679719950_8577871467679

For 22nd and 23rd of January. 

This after selling out 16, 18, 19 and 21 in basically  :jonny5:

1 hour ago, izebize said:

Are the Paris ones already gone? I stood in Q for over 45 mins but it says for each date that there are no "tarifs" available atm...

They added 2 more dates.

2 new dates for Paris: 25th and 26th of February.

71 dates announced so far! :jonny5:

The demand with only fan pre-sales :clap3: although I'm afraid she will end worn out with so many back to back dates and little free days to rest. 

12 minutes ago, The Second Coming said:

The demand with only fan pre-sales :clap3: although I'm afraid she will end worn out with so many back to back dates and little free days to rest. 

She's doing 3 nights in a row so many times.

That said she does have free time once she leaves New York (one week), then other 2 weeks after Chicago, 4 days after LA, Then almost a month between USA and Europe (which is good cause i'm seeing her in Lisbon on 2nd night :emofish:)

4 hours ago, tiagol88 said:

2 new dates for Paris: 25th and 26th of February.

71 dates announced so far! :jonny5:

73 now:

New York City: 17

Chicago: 6

Las Vegas: 3

LA: 11

Boston: 3

Philadelphia: 3

Miami: 5

Lisbon: 6

London: 12

Paris: 7

Will this bitch come to slay me and my bank account again in Japan :jonny5: 

So when it's all said and done this tour might reach 80 shows? :rip:

Is it fair to say this tour can expect about 190k-200k attendance based on the current dates?

18 minutes ago, LoveLiveMusic said:

73 now:

New York City: 17

Chicago: 6

Las Vegas: 3

LA: 11

Boston: 3

Philadelphia: 3

Miami: 5

Lisbon: 6

London: 12

Paris: 7

She could literally perform 4 other shows in Lisbon if she wanted. :deadbanana2:

19 minutes ago, Alongoria13 said:

She's preparing for that Madame X Arena / Summer tour in 2020 with more hits and less album tracks anyway so...we're probably not getting much more :cm: :emofish:

Now seriously...i can't see her fitting more dates tbh. Unless it's in Paris of after Paris.

13 minutes ago, Alongoria13 said:

I highly doubt it, but I think like another 4 shows in Vegas between Oct. 24-Nov. 7 is all I can see realistically squeezed in. There's 2 days that Journey is playing, but other than that, the Colosseum is open. I be here for a Halloween show, she's only ever played on Halloween once for The Girlie Show World Tour in Argentina, and even though it's not really her brand to say 'dress up for Halloween' I think the fans would really eat it up.

The only other options are the 5-8 days between the shows, but at this point I they already would have announced them with additional ones for NYC and Chicago (Oct. 7-15). The gap between LA/Boston (Nov. 25-30), Boston/Philadelphia (Dec. 2-7) and London/Paris (Feb 11-18) just seem too tight. Miami could get 1-2 more shows and then have the US leg wrapped up before the 20th for Christmas holidays since the last show is on Dec. 14th.

43 minutes ago, tiagol88 said:

She could literally perform 4 other shows in Lisbon if she wanted. :deadbanana2:

She's preparing for that Madame X Arena / Summer tour in 2020 with more hits and less album tracks anyway so...we're probably not getting much more :cm: :emofish:

Now seriously...i can't see her fitting more dates tbh. Unless it's in Paris of after Paris.

Paris, Vegas and Miami might round her up to 80 IMO. I don't see additional dates in Philly - why she is still going there is beyond me :rip:- or Boston tbh

Posted (edited)

I just hope that I get assigned a ticket this time on the new NYC and Miami dates, is my last chance :(

Btw, she could pull this to 100 dates and it will be iconic, but wow at 73 sold out shows, even if they’re theaters, it’s iconic, can we expect at least $0.8M per show? Or like $60M final gross for the 73 dates? 

20 minutes ago, Dark Phoenix said:

I just hope that I get assigned a ticket this time on the new NYC and Miami dates, is my last chance :(

Btw, she could pull this to 100 dates and it will be iconic, but wow at 73 sold out shows, even if they’re theaters, it’s iconic, can we expect at least $0.8M per show? Or like $60M final gross for the 73 dates? 

Britney did 248 shows and grossed 137M during the course of 4 years. 

Celine did 250M for 427 shows in Vegas during basically a decade

Mariah's #1 to Infinity did 50 shows for 24M during 2 years.

Madonna around 60M for a theater tour with 73 dates done in like...half a year :deadbanana2:

Why is she always upping the game in the touring department like this? I- :jonny5:

I defo see her team adding more dates at Vegas