Jump to content
July Town Hall Thread Read more... ×

Madonna: Madame X Tour [2 Shows Added!] {4 Weeks}

1,476 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Secret Garden said:

 

:jonny4:

That sounds AMAZING 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/16/2019 at 12:31 PM, merlls said:

If she puts a request song again this time is going to be a mess. I’ll be there requesting Has to Be and she’ll look to me like  :psyduck:

I’d make the same song request lol. 

Not sure she’d remember that song, let alone the lyrics 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lemonaade said:

I’d make the same song request lol. 

Not sure she’d remember that song, let alone the lyrics 

not even the gp nor most of ha stans remembers that lil side sing so...hihi

tumblr_puv542YxLJ1qj28qwo1_500.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Will the women join you onstage when you perform in a live setting?

“Yes, not only are they in my show, they are my choir in general. They’re my choir in ‘God Control’, ‘Like a Prayer’, ‘Come Alive,’ and ‘I Rise’. They’re even dancing in my show; they’ve become fully integrated in so many ways. It’s amazing. It’s crazy how multi-talented they all are and how ready they are to share this experience. It’s been so great having them become a part of everything. They’re going to blow people away; the world isn’t ready.”

 

https://www.refinery29.com/en-us/2019/07/238160/madonna-batuka-music-video-madame-x-interview

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LoveLiveMusic said:

Will the women join you onstage when you perform in a live setting?

“Yes, not only are they in my show, they are my choir in general. They’re my choir in ‘God Control’, ‘Like a Prayer’, ‘Come Alive,’ and ‘I Rise’. They’re even dancing in my show; they’ve become fully integrated in so many ways. It’s amazing. It’s crazy how multi-talented they all are and how ready they are to share this experience. It’s been so great having them become a part of everything. They’re going to blow people away; the world isn’t ready.”

 

https://www.refinery29.com/en-us/2019/07/238160/madonna-batuka-music-video-madame-x-interview

I swear, if she just sits down and sing with them during some of these tracks...... :psyduck:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, LoveLiveMusic said:

Will the women join you onstage when you perform in a live setting?

“Yes, not only are they in my show, they are my choir in general. They’re my choir in ‘God Control’, ‘Like a Prayer’, ‘Come Alive,’ and ‘I Rise’. They’re even dancing in my show; they’ve become fully integrated in so many ways. It’s amazing. It’s crazy how multi-talented they all are and how ready they are to share this experience. It’s been so great having them become a part of everything. They’re going to blow people away; the world isn’t ready.”

 

https://www.refinery29.com/en-us/2019/07/238160/madonna-batuka-music-video-madame-x-interview

Here for this. I feel like it will bring a fun and loose energy to the show that she wants while also being an easy way to mask the fact that he voice ain't the best anymore.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Oktober Knight said:

I swear, if she just sits down and sing with them during some of these tracks...... :psyduck:

I think we'll get exactly this onstage:

 

Your dancing here seems improvised. How did you approach it?

“I was completely and utterly inspired by them. And there was no need or call for choreography. The dancing was organic and fluid; I just watched them move and joined them.”

 

giphy.gif 

 

We love an unchoreographed queen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Oktober Knight said:

I swear, if she just sits down and sing with them during some of these tracks...... :psyduck:

That was very effective for her Girlie Show Tour performance of "Rain" where she literally sat with Niki Haris and Donna De Lory. Same with her just standing and sitting alone for "In This Life." 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 6c897485528bc7bfe56ef87a6b013567.jpg

 

— Who else from known musicians and actors you have worked closely?

— I made costumes for Kylie Minogue and her tour KylieX2008. I bought many outfits especially for any important ceremonies. All is remember! Marion Cotillard in my dress received “Oscar” in 2008. She played Edith Piaf. Easier just to call names — Nicole Kidman, Lady Gaga, Beyonce, Kim Kardashian, Katy Perry, Rihanna, cate Blanchett. It’s all a beautiful woman, versed in fashion. By the way, my collaboration with Madonna continues in full swing. I created a collection of costumes for her new tour Madame X. She wanted more black, more leather. Something Gothic. And then I got the idea. I said to Madonna, “Honey, you were Frida Kahlo, Marlene Dietrich, Marilyn Monroe. It was the turn of Joan of Arc”. She asked: “And who or what I had declared a Holy war?” “Age!” I replied.

 

https://galpost.com/i-fell-in-love-with-madonna-it-was-not-only-sexuality-but-also-power-jean-paul-gaultier-photo/33008/

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LoveLiveMusic said:

 6c897485528bc7bfe56ef87a6b013567.jpg

 

— Who else from known musicians and actors you have worked closely?

— I made costumes for Kylie Minogue and her tour KylieX2008. I bought many outfits especially for any important ceremonies. All is remember! Marion Cotillard in my dress received “Oscar” in 2008. She played Edith Piaf. Easier just to call names — Nicole Kidman, Lady Gaga, Beyonce, Kim Kardashian, Katy Perry, Rihanna, cate Blanchett. It’s all a beautiful woman, versed in fashion. By the way, my collaboration with Madonna continues in full swing. I created a collection of costumes for her new tour Madame X. She wanted more black, more leather. Something Gothic. And then I got the idea. I said to Madonna, “Honey, you were Frida Kahlo, Marlene Dietrich, Marilyn Monroe. It was the turn of Joan of Arc”. She asked: “And who or what I had declared a Holy war?” “Age!” I replied.

 

https://galpost.com/i-fell-in-love-with-madonna-it-was-not-only-sexuality-but-also-power-jean-paul-gaultier-photo/33008/

 

Just read the complete interview. He kept talking about Madonna every chance he got.

You can tell they formed a special bond over the years. :heart2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, LoveLiveMusic said:

 6c897485528bc7bfe56ef87a6b013567.jpg

 

— Who else from known musicians and actors you have worked closely?

— I made costumes for Kylie Minogue and her tour KylieX2008. I bought many outfits especially for any important ceremonies. All is remember! Marion Cotillard in my dress received “Oscar” in 2008. She played Edith Piaf. Easier just to call names — Nicole Kidman, Lady Gaga, Beyonce, Kim Kardashian, Katy Perry, Rihanna, cate Blanchett. It’s all a beautiful woman, versed in fashion. By the way, my collaboration with Madonna continues in full swing. I created a collection of costumes for her new tour Madame X. She wanted more black, more leather. Something Gothic. And then I got the idea. I said to Madonna, “Honey, you were Frida Kahlo, Marlene Dietrich, Marilyn Monroe. It was the turn of Joan of Arc”. She asked: “And who or what I had declared a Holy war?” “Age!” I replied.

 

https://galpost.com/i-fell-in-love-with-madonna-it-was-not-only-sexuality-but-also-power-jean-paul-gaultier-photo/33008/

 

Kylie's outfits for her X Tour were all amazing so I have high hopes! Madonna even used hints of Kylie's encore outfit for the MDNA Tour. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, ArtForFreedom said:

 

:fan:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Lover said:

:fan:

:fan:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

In the end of her latest Instagram post you can see a part of the stage!

 

kg46Q8v.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If we get Rescue Me on the setlist thanks to that Billboard gay who requested it :jonny5:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, LoveLiveMusic said:

 

In the end of her latest Instagram post you can see a part of the stage!

 

kg46Q8v.png

So it's what we saw at the Pride evento basically

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, tiagol88 said:

So it's what we saw at the Pride evento basically

Did you really expected her to change what she did at Pride to the MX tour ? :cm:

she did the same thing at Coachella 2006 then at the Confessions tour...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just hope the eyepatch doesn't stay on the entire show. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, KimmyBella said:

Did you really expected her to change what she did at Pride to the MX tour ? :cm:

she did the same thing at Coachella 2006 then at the Confessions tour...

I wasn't complaining. Just stating it :emofish:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, TaylorNation said:

If we get Rescue Me on the setlist thanks to that Billboard gay who requested it :jonny5:

Then the Billboard gay will be forever our idol!

 

csHF4WU.gif

 

OT: Candy Shop and Crazy are in the setlist, right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, TipToe said:

Then the Billboard gay will be forever our idol!

 

csHF4WU.gif

 

OT: Candy Shop and Crazy are in the setlist, right?

Crazy is but no sign of Candy Shop (so far). She didn't reveal Candy Shop till one week before the opening of RHT so you know she was waiting to troll us. :fan:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
 
0
 Advanced issues found
 
 
 
12 minutes ago, Oktober Knight said:

Crazy is but no sign of Candy Shop (so far). She didn't reveal Candy Shop till one week before the opening of RHT so you know she was waiting to troll us. :fan:

Ugh, I totally remember this -- We had been joking for *months* with fake Insta posts that had the lyrics...and then the night that post dropped... :skull:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Tusk said:

I just hope the eyepatch doesn't stay on the entire show. 

:eatpopcorn:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites