Praying this is true!! I'll be all over the UK date/s and maybe France :jonny: 

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Anticipating

• americanshameless

• Lucyyyyyyyyy

"The current plan is for the Piece of Me show to be duplicated around the world instead of a whole new set being created from scratch but discussions are in the early stagesReferencing Britney's London show last September, they added: "The Apple Music gig was a way to test the water how this would be possible and it was a success.

Britney will play shows in Japan, Argentina, Brazil, France and England.

The 35-year-old Britney is also tipped to be heading for a handful of gigs in Australia – the first time she has performed there in eight years."

by DailyStar!

NickLacheyFan
6 minutes ago, Soni said:

Do u know the capacity of it tho?

There is no official number as this is a park and the setup can be changed in order to get a bigger capacity, Justin Timberlake for example had a tour date over here and he went to sell almost 50k tickets, at some point the organizers were thinking to expand the arena so it could have 60k viewrs since the demand for him was high (Not sure if they followed through at the end).

Either way, we're talking about a large capacity of people. In my opinion this will easily be 30-40k people, might be more depands on demand which seems really high right now. It's all over the internet and news and her first time over here.

11 minutes ago, Soni said:

Do u know the capacity of it tho?

It can go up to 50k+ people, big acts usually bring 30k minimum.

She sold 5,000 tickets only from a 2-hour presale so she's definitely coming for a high turnout. 

itsnickcray
4 minutes ago, EtherealCat said:

Why is she doing this now after two flops?

Ehm because she's an artist? She is supposed to perform, tour and release music for her fans. Not because she's smashing. Her name will always be big enough to perform at arenas.

If she performs more Glory material than she has been lately, this could be very good for her.  She needs to perform mostly new material, however.

World tour!?! 

Omg! But glad theyre announcing this to mask some of the backlash they'll get from fans for extending Piece Of Me another two years.

Hoping she does New York City at the bare minimum. She could easily sell out MSG/Barclays two nights in a row. 

Archived