Hayley updates 5more: "91% done."

Harranger

Surely they can release the lead if it's 91% done then by the time the lead single is finished charted the album should be ready to drop?

I wonder what direction they'll be going.  They've progressively moved more "pop" without sacrificing some of the sound that made them famous, which a lot of bands seem to have done, coughFOBcough, coughPaniccough. (Still love Panic though)

Just now, jhn__ said:

they're taking so long :biblio: 

this better be good. :biblio: 

Self-titled era didn't end til 2015, though.

They just started working on this like a year ago, it's not that long at all.

Friendly reminding that Paramore now call themselves a "genre-neutral" band after receiving so many backlashes for making an album like Self-Titled and Ain't It Fun won Grammys Best Rock Song nnn

Give it to me already, kings :jonny3: 

And yeah, I hope the single is dropping soon. Really curious about the sound their going for this time. 

I want a whole self-titled part. 2, every single song on that album was amazing. :smitten: More Fast In My Car, Anklebiters, Proof, (One of those) Crazy Girls, Be Alone type songs please.

1 hour ago, Fentydelspears said:

Friendly reminding that Paramore now call themselves a "genre-neutral" band after receiving so many backlashes for making an album like Self-Titled and Ain't It Fun won Grammys Best Rock Song nnn

waiting for Hayley's Closer then :eli: 

47 minutes ago, Paramore said:

I want a whole self-titled part. 2, every single song on that album was amazing. :smitten: More Fast In My Car, Anklebiters, Proof, (One of those) Crazy Girls, Be Alone type songs please.

So what you want is Riot part two then by the choice of these songs....

I just want the damn album.

16 minutes ago, jhn__ said:

waiting for Hayley's Closer then :eli: 

I'd be perched for that tbh. The fact Hayley was first signed by Atlantic as a pop girl at age 15 but she refused to and wanted to form a band. :kitty:

2 hours ago, Fentydelspears said:

Please give me more Proof's, it has become the best Pmore song to me after Decode was there like for years. :jonny:

Not you mentioning one of the only weak songs on an otherwise stunning album. 

3 minutes ago, Lachlan said:

Not you mentioning one of the only weak songs on an otherwise stunning album. 

Everyone has a different taste but my opinion is your taste is tragic no offense

Proof is the best lyrics on the album as well, I stab

Archived