Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

Zara Larsson - "All the Time"

586 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, Moonlightbae said:

the latest update is “coming after the summer” :toofunny3:

she said a few days ago that she already picked all the tracks for the album and they’re just perfecting it production wise.

Where’d she say this?

8 minutes ago, GuusLima said:

The song is currently #19 (+9) on the Hot Hits UK and jumped +47 positions on the charts 

Oh wow! And I have a feeli tomorrow’s update will be even better! 

On 7/17/2019 at 10:21 AM, calvinharrisfan said:

Up to 118 (+27) on UK Spotify Chart !

An organic smash :duca:

And up to 60 and gaining on UK iTunes too. Hopefully it’ll go up on official charts this week!

Zara was on Sunday Brunch UK this morning. New album definitely coming summer/early fall. No features (!!!!) 

Can't wait to hear a 100% Zara album. I think it'll help her image be more clear.

19 minutes ago, MississippiZara said:

Zara was on Sunday Brunch UK this morning. New album definitely coming summer/early fall. No features (!!!!) 

Can't wait to hear a 100% Zara album. I think it'll help her image be more clear.

I’m so excited :jonny4: I’m like 100% sure it’s gonna be my favorite album of the year 

1 minute ago, luckystrike said:

I’m so excited :jonny4: I’m like 100% sure it’s gonna be my favorite album of the year 

Same! Do you have a most anticipated track? (From the names we've heard so far?)

12 minutes ago, MississippiZara said:

Same! Do you have a most anticipated track? (From the names we've heard so far?)

I don’t remember all the titles but I’m really excited to hear that one called Nobody’s Home and the one she teased on twitter Another Hour :jonny2: