Thread Title Etiquette Read more... ×
July Town Hall Thread Read more... ×

Zara Larsson - "All the Time"

614 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, Moonlightbae said:

the latest update is “coming after the summer” :toofunny3:

she said a few days ago that she already picked all the tracks for the album and they’re just perfecting it production wise.

Where’d she say this?

The song is currently #19 (+9) on the Hot Hits UK and jumped +47 positions on the charts 

8 minutes ago, GuusLima said:

The song is currently #19 (+9) on the Hot Hits UK and jumped +47 positions on the charts 

Oh wow! And I have a feeli tomorrow’s update will be even better! 

Another 15 adds on Pop :duca:

5 hours ago, MississippiZara said:

Where’d she say this?

insta live first question.

Posted (edited)

Up to 118 (+27) on UK Spotify Chart !

An organic smash :duca:

On 7/17/2019 at 10:21 AM, calvinharrisfan said:

Up to 118 (+27) on UK Spotify Chart !

An organic smash :duca:

And up to 60 and gaining on UK iTunes too. Hopefully it’ll go up on official charts this week!

Zara was on Sunday Brunch UK this morning. New album definitely coming summer/early fall. No features (!!!!) 

Can't wait to hear a 100% Zara album. I think it'll help her image be more clear.

19 minutes ago, MississippiZara said:

Zara was on Sunday Brunch UK this morning. New album definitely coming summer/early fall. No features (!!!!) 

Can't wait to hear a 100% Zara album. I think it'll help her image be more clear.

I’m so excited :jonny4: I’m like 100% sure it’s gonna be my favorite album of the year 

1 minute ago, luckystrike said:

I’m so excited :jonny4: I’m like 100% sure it’s gonna be my favorite album of the year 

Same! Do you have a most anticipated track? (From the names we've heard so far?)

12 minutes ago, MississippiZara said:

Same! Do you have a most anticipated track? (From the names we've heard so far?)

I don’t remember all the titles but I’m really excited to hear that one called Nobody’s Home and the one she teased on twitter Another Hour :jonny2:

I'm sorry but this is so overrated :sorry:. The verses and the production are cool but the chorus is so flat. This completely flopped in Sweden, didn't even hear it on the radio once and she is a huge star here :priceless:. If she wants success then she needs to release something that the GP can connect to and this ain't it. 

On 7/24/2019 at 10:17 AM, Galantis said:

I'm sorry but this is so overrated :sorry:. The verses and the production are cool but the chorus is so flat. This completely flopped in Sweden, didn't even hear it on the radio once and she is a huge star here :priceless:. If she wants success then she needs to release something that the GP can connect to and this ain't it. 

I think this is one of her best songs :jamming:.

I’m so so disappointed. I don’t even have words. Her label deserves to be closed tomorrow based on the way they’ve treated her and others’ careers. 

32 minutes ago, MississippiZara said:

I’m so so disappointed. I don’t even have words. Her label deserves to be closed tomorrow based on the way they’ve treated her and others’ careers. 

Truly one of her best singles! Things are looking really bleak for her and it’s a shame they squandered the commercial success of RML in Sweden/the UK.

7 hours ago, MississippiZara said:

I just don’t get why they can’t give her a damn promo spot. Like how hard is it to book a stage at some UK show? What is she even doing this whole time? She’s in the middle of an ‘era’ yet she’s mia for days on end.

Posted (edited)

the album will probably be like a sophomore slump for her......if it even comes out lol......i'm scared that the label could also just scrap it:weeps:

the singles are SO GREAT :'( she doesnt deserve this :grump:

1 hour ago, Bicassie said:

the album will probably be like a sophomore slump for her......if it even comes out lol......i'm scared that the label could also just scrap it:weeps:

the singles are SO GREAT :'( she doesnt deserve this :grump:

I feel like this too. This is why she needs a big collab between now and then even if the track isn’t on her album. Something like Symphony.

I just feel like Zara should release the album at the end of summer like we've been planning even if All the Time does flop. They should spend this next month getting a single and campaign to push upon album release. They need to go above and beyond in this next video (even if there isn't a big budget) with a good, clear storyline and even better and more choreo. If they can somehow secure at least a solid single success upon album release, it'll draw more listeners to the album.

I still feel like this album will be more known that So Good as a whole as her fanbase/following is larger now and she'll hopefully have a proper single push after the album (whereas the single rollout after So Good was only dwbm which gave her 0 exposure). I know the last album had Symphony and that did help but when you click on Symphony it doesn't bring you to Zara's album and that matters.

This era is tragic :rip: I love Zara but everything has been a disappointment so far. They might as well scrap the album if DWBM and All the time are the best songs they have because the GP are not here for the music she's been serving this era. Even Ruin my life flopped everywhere except Sweden and UK. I honestly think it would be the best for everyone involved if they scrap the album and start over.  She should call MNEK again and maybe The Struts/Shellback. Ilya, Savan and Max would be a dream but it's not likely, is it?

Then she should try to hop on a collab this fall with someone like Calvin or maybe Clean Bandit again? And then next single in january-march. 

2 hours ago, Galantis said:

This era is tragic :rip: I love Zara but everything has been a disappointment so far. They might as well scrap the album if DWBM and All the time are the best songs they have because the GP are not here for the music she's been serving this era. Even Ruin my life flopped everywhere except Sweden and UK. I honestly think it would be the best for everyone involved if they scrap the album and start over.  She should call MNEK again and maybe The Struts/Shellback. Ilya, Savan and Max would be a dream but it's not likely, is it?

Then she should try to hop on a collab this fall with someone like Calvin or maybe Clean Bandit again? And then next single in january-march. 

This is such a reach :psyduck: Ruin My Life reaches top 15 on US radio and 250,000,000 Spotify streams. The other singles have only done poorly due to her label but it’s the best content she’s ever made and I think a lot of us agree on that. She’ll be out of this contract next year and then it’ll get better. 

We gotta brace ourselves for bad sales if she does release the album, and just be happy as fans that we are finally getting a new album (and it’s music is great)

I’m not sure if she should release the album this year. If her contract really ends next year, she should just sit it out and release a song here and there (that will go unpromoted and flop cause Epic). Then sign with another label next year and re-start the album campaign and hopefully successfully this time with promo. She will have to record new music cause Epic won’t let her keep these songs, but if she releases the album this year it will flop into oblivion. And I’m not sure if she can recover from that.

On 8/4/2019 at 5:22 AM, Cain said:

I’m not sure if she should release the album this year. If her contract really ends next year, she should just sit it out and release a song here and there (that will go unpromoted and flop cause Epic). Then sign with another label next year and re-start the album campaign and hopefully successfully this time with promo. She will have to record new music cause Epic won’t let her keep these songs, but if she releases the album this year it will flop into oblivion. And I’m not sure if she can recover from that.

She would definitely be able to recover. In order to keep her actual fanbase, she needs to get the album out this year. Everything about her is potential and with a record like Republic I think she could absolutely return to the major scene.

She should get out the music she’s worked so hard on because if she doesn’t, that’s a whole 2 years of her hard work wasted. What is the point of everything if she doesn’t even get to release her for music? 

She he needs to release it ASAP. Sales might be crap but whatever at this point.

On 8/6/2019 at 6:09 AM, MississippiZara said:

She would definitely be able to recover. In order to keep her actual fanbase, she needs to get the album out this year. Everything about her is potential and with a record like Republic I think she could absolutely return to the major scene.

She should get out the music she’s worked so hard on because if she doesn’t, that’s a whole 2 years of her hard work wasted. What is the point of everything if she doesn’t even get to release her for music? 

She he needs to release it ASAP. Sales might be crap but whatever at this point.

I think it's harder to come back from a real bomb album than a few bomb singles (as a new artist). But I guess you're right about pleasing her actual base, if the buildup to the album release doesn't follow through they might go too. So yeah get the album out next month, continue the small tour and just sign another deal next year and hope for a better plan.

I mean, this rose to #34 on pop this week. Maybe it still has a chance to debut on the Hot 100 eventually?