Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

Zara Larsson - "All the Time"

581 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

new song premiered live on the opening night of the DWBM tour, expected to be on her upcoming third studio album :gaycat3:

Out June 21st

BOP. But where is the album? :psyduck:

It sounds nice but also like all her other stuff lyrically and not much of a departure sonically.

I love it! I think its actually very different from her other stuff sonically ^

Just now, MississippiZara said:

I def think the chorus is and the little guitar (?) addition is really nice, but ultimately it’s an uptempo dancepop song and so far this era has been nothing but that, idk I think it would be good for her to branch out.

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, Cain said:

I def think the chorus is and the little guitar (?) addition is really nice, but ultimately it’s an uptempo dancepop song and so far this era has been nothing but that, idk I think it would be good for her to branch out.

I reread my post and it seemed shady but I didn't even mean it like that lol

I am like 50/50. Cause Ruin My Life isn't dance pop and I know she has at least 2 ballads on her album (Nobody's Home, Wake Up) and obviously at least 5-10 others that we have no idea about, so I think it has potential to end up being a pretty well rounded pop album--and I'm sure we are hearing the dancy ones first because Epic is convinced they're automatic hits even tho they never end up being anything lmao

8 minutes ago, MississippiZara said:

I reread my post and it seemed shady but I didn't even mean it like that lol

I am like 50/50. Cause Ruin My Life isn't dance pop and I know she has at least 2 ballads on her album (Nobody's Home, Wake Up) and obviously at least 5-10 others that we have no idea about, so I think it has potential to end up being a pretty well rounded pop album--though I'm sure we are hearing the dancy ones first because Epic is convinced they're auto hits even tho they never end up being anything lmao

Well what I noticed with Rih and Dua is that people want diversity, between RN and OK (two uptempo dance songs) Dua’s team made sure to put out IDGAF (a midtempo guitar led popsong) which gave people some space to breathe. That’s why I think the SG singles did well, they were all mid-uptempo pop songs but they showed diversity within Zara’s discography and with this era I feel like it’s all a bit same-y sonically, which is like breezy dancepop songs so people may get tired of that.

But yeah Epic should focus on at least making 1 song happen, like where the hell are the promo and live performances of DWBM? :shakeno:

44 minutes ago, Cain said:

It sounds nice but also like all her other stuff lyrically and not much of a departure sonically.

42 minutes ago, MississippiZara said:

:skull: 

20 minutes ago, Cain said:

Well what I noticed with Rih and Dua is that people want diversity, between RN and OK (two uptempo dance songs) Dua’s team made sure to put out IDGAF (a midtempo guitar led popsong) which gave people some space to breathe. That’s why I think the SG singles did well, they were all mid-uptempo pop songs but they showed diversity within Zara’s discography and with this era I feel like it’s all a bit same-y sonically, which is like breezy dancepop songs so people may get tired of that.

But yeah Epic should focus on at least making 1 song happen, like where the hell are the promo and live performances of DWBM? :shakeno:

I agree. I myself like diversity with different sounding singles too! But I know, that’s a whole other story. Like do they just genuinely not give a f**k?

YES. This sounds fantastic. Exactly what I need from her.

The beginning sounds exactly like Doin' It Right by Daft Punk

I KNEW this will be great since it was registered last year :worship2:

a whole ass bop :jonny5:

We need a song to smash to get the album :duca:

This sounds good :eek: 

She’s been releasing a bop after bop this era. 

omg, sounds so good :jonny5:

4 hours ago, Moonlightbae said:

I KNEW this will be great since it was registered last year :worship2:

a whole ass bop :jonny5:

Who produced it though?

34 minutes ago, Gringo said:

Who produced it though?

probably Lotus IV

This sounds very Emotion, i love it!

Sounds like a banger. Why on earth did they release WOW over this?

Has she even announced the album??

Her team should push DWBM as a single.  Fantastic pop song.

OMG it's great! Some news about her album release?