21,760 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Oktober Knight said:

Ghosttown was only released 4 years ago though 

Good choice but she surpassed that. I’m proud. 💪🏾

38 minutes ago, T.O.A.D.S. said:

Looks like the Eurovision performance is gonna be just like the MET gala one + Future :rip: 

the monks will be wearing gas masks.

so it's gonna be completely different. :eli:

10 hours ago, ArtForFreedom said:

there will never ever be another mother looking so H.O.T at 60 #fact #crave #turtledoves #mdnaskin

Pop superstar Madonna was said to have been briefly prevented from entering the venue for the Eurovision Song Contest Thursday morning, where she was to rehearse her planned performance during the weekend final, because she has yet to sign the contract for her appearance.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/madonna-reportedly-barred-entry-to-eurovision-venue-over-unsigned-show-contract/

:deadbanana2:

10 hours ago, ArtForFreedom said:

That's because back then MDNA Skin wasn't discovered :jonny5:

33 minutes ago, Lover said:

there will never ever be another mother looking so H.O.T at 60 #fact #crave #turtledoves #mdnaskin

https://www.timesofisrael.com/madonna-reportedly-barred-entry-to-eurovision-venue-over-unsigned-show-contract/

:deadbanana2:

However, an understanding was later reached with the European Broadcasting Union, which runs the contest, and Madonna was granted entry to the Expo Tel Aviv venue, the report said.

AjarSilkyBedlingtonterrier-size_restrict

Gotta prepare myself for the incoming backlash once she criticizes Israel and supports Palestine on live broadcast

9k1RyQ.gif

10 minutes ago, AvrilLaQueen said:

Gotta prepare myself for the incoming backlash once she criticizes Israel and supports Palestine on live broadcast

9k1RyQ.gif

Her manager is from Israel. Cantysee that happening.

8 minutes ago, tiagol88 said:

Her manager is from Israel. Cantysee that happening.

Oh, well, then I guess we will just get a message of love, peace and unity. Slay!

9k1RyQ.gif

On 5/15/2019 at 8:04 PM, ArtForFreedom said:

There's no miracle, that's what listening to Candy Shop every morning while using the majestic MDNA skin line does for ya.

iZf2bYC.gif

On 5/12/2019 at 8:56 PM, ArtForFreedom said:

i thought this was Madonna reading her own magazine at first glance. Kates face serving Amber from Swept Away