Jump to content
Feedback Wanted in ATRL's First Townhall Read more... ×

17,335 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

T.O.A.D.S.

I feel like the video she shot was for a ballad. I was getting slight You’ll See meets Live to Tell teas. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
_Fey

All these gifs of MDNA era keep reminding me how AMAZING she looked back then, in terms of filler, hair, and fashion. It's really only been around and since Rebel Heart era she started dressing like garbage.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alongoria13

If she releases a ballad I'm unstanning

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
THEBEASTWITHIN
2 minutes ago, Alongoria13 said:

If she releases a ballad I'm unstanning

+ one.

Could be a mid-tempo tho.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tusk
3 hours ago, Nemo said:

Can she please do a tour of album tracks and hidden gems before she..doesn't perform anymore?

 

Madonno

 

I just want Angel.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KimmyBella
1 hour ago, Oktober Knight said:

I highly doubt a tour will be announced before anything from the album is released.

 

She could surprise release her new album digitally (or lead single) then announce the tour that same day... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Oktober Knight
1 hour ago, KimmyBella said:

She could surprise release her new album digitally (or lead single) then announce the tour that same day... 

We can only hope. If Madonnatribe is right (they usually are), we're not getting the lead single till May. 

 

Let's all talk about the tour. Do you think we'll get another hits heavy setlist with some songs she hasn't performed in decades like on the RHT? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Oktober Knight
1 hour ago, T.O.A.D.S. said:

I feel like the video she shot was for a ballad. I was getting slight You’ll See meets Live to Tell teas. 

I get a ballad vibe too. I wouldn't mind something similar to Into the Blue...something gentle with a mid tempo beat. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KimmyBella
7 minutes ago, Oktober Knight said:

We can only hope. If Madonnatribe is right (they usually are), we're not getting the lead single till May. 

 

Let's all talk about the tour. Do you think we'll get another hits heavy setlist with some songs she hasn't performed in decades like on the RHT? 

I feel like the tour’s setlist will be based on how the album performs. That being said... we know she’s 60 and since steaming has taken over we know she won’t sell much. She will need to include her previous hits in the new tour in order to get people exited for it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites