Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

22,382 posts in this topic

Ok hunties I need your help 

Which one of you made that thread compiling all of the articles published to celebrate ha 60th anniversary? Can someone link me to the thread? @Travis Bickle did you make the thread?

Thanks 😘 

3 hours ago, Lover said:

can't wait for the good sis @Reinvention to explain why the madonna hate threads won't get closed. :eatpopcorn:

especially knowing how Madonna feels about it when she wrote Joan Of Arc :weeps: 

Let daddy Reinvention have a life outside of the base thx

These Madonna threads really are something else :dies:

1 hour ago, ANTIclimatic said:

These Madonna threads really are something else :dies:

I know. 

giphy.gif

On 1/12/2019 at 1:08 AM, dabunique said:

@Reinvention sis please do your job

You mean my unpaid, unthanked, regularly criticised volunteer work? Lol.

What's up?

11 hours ago, Lover said:

can't wait for the good sis @Reinvention to explain why the madonna hate threads won't get closed. :eatpopcorn:

Jesus christ I haven't been on ATRL for the past few days I've been a busy boy. The site is laggy and the moderating tools are broken AF so don't expect TEW much from your good sis Reinvention right now.

Anyway - it's actually not the moderators jobs to defend artists from the consequences of their own actions. Lately Nicki fans have been wanting us to get rid of threads about her boyfriend, Gaga fans about R Kelly and now you guys about that interview. She said that - and it translated badly then and still does now. It's my job to moderate, not censor.

38 minutes ago, Reinvention said:

Jesus christ I haven't been on ATRL for the past few days I've been a busy boy. The site is laggy and the moderating tools are broken AF so don't expect TEW much from your good sis Reinvention right now.

Anyway - it's actually not the moderators jobs to defend artists from the consequences of their own actions. Lately Nicki fans have been wanting us to get rid of threads about her boyfriend, Gaga fans about R Kelly and now you guys about that interview. She said that - and it translated badly then and still does now. It's my job to moderate, not censor.

We get that but it’s essentially a flaimthread. The interview was doctured and we’re all basically fighting it out. But, if the other threads stay open then I guess the interview thread can too.

1 hour ago, Secret Garden said:

I know. 

giphy.gif

Been dragging bitches left and right

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Reinvention said:

so madonna is officially a racist now.

thanks and bye.

But the thread needs to be moderated anyway. It is clearly a troll thread (20 pages later and the OP is still replying with sarcastic posts acting brand new i.e. "I can't believe she said this, seems racist to me!". And there's way too many off topic posts, it's devolved into personal attacks (I was a called a racist by two Janet stans because I have white skin and like old movies.. I should have mentioned to them that my birth name is Miguel Fernandez, I'm Spanish and Cuban, and that their own assumptions were more vile and racist than Madonna ever was!). Madonna doesn't need to be defended by mods, the site needs to be defended from serial trolls and the threads that allow them to spew BS (except SYG, we love SYG :fan:). If you're familiar with that interview and then you know as well as we do that no thread which doesn't discuss it correctly and in a mature manner deserves to stay open for 23+ pages.

Those Madonna threads were good for improving my writing skills tbh

7 minutes ago, Alongoria13 said:

Those Madonna threads were good for improving my writing skills tbh

Ahahahahah

Mine sucks tbh :rip:

Why didn't she perform Hung Up at her halftime?

My life is made so much easier by simply not entering certain threads here :johnald:

For the record no one really reported anything in those threads y'all just complained here. :rip: 

- - - - - 

"Ray of Light" is an amazing song but somehow still one of the worst tracks on the album.

25 minutes ago, Scion said:

My life is made so much easier by simply not entering certain threads here :johnald:

same, #iRefuse fueling the fire by keeping those threads active for trolls to expose the news even more

ENuuFxD.gif

17 minutes ago, Reinvention said:

For the record no one really reported anything in those threads y'all just complained here. :rip: 

- - - - - 

"Ray of Light" is an amazing song but somehow still one of the worst tracks on the album.

Either you're lying or my reports aren't coming through then. :biblio:

something is definitely fishy and should be looked into.

Yeah I didn’t make a single reply in that thread I just ignored it.

but it’s interesting that if someone would’ve opened a thread like that about Gaga it would’ve been closed ASAP and the person warned with 2 points for trolling but I digress. 

15 minutes ago, retromaury said:

Yeah I didn’t make a single reply in that thread I just ignored it.

but it’s interesting that if someone would’ve opened a thread like that about Gaga it would’ve been closed ASAP and the person warned with 2 points for trolling but I digress. 

Do you know how many times every single fan base accuses us of favouritism. :rip:  I should keep receipts and make a big thread one day and it'll have literally every fan base complaining about favouritism. 

Anyway I think the new admins are working on something to alleviate your concerns regarding this.

And @wanderlust your reports would have gone through - someone else must have cleared them before I came online though. I just didn't see any, personally.

- - - - - 

I reported it multiple times

so now we have biased mods who delete reports 

thank u for confirming 

- - - - - 

Yikes @ everything in this post :biblio: