ME! 10.2m on Spotify

Prismee

4 hours ago, Starkboy said:

Actually just saw that Bad Guy had 7.2M on the playcount and still debuted with 7M. 

So idk this could actually debut even with +9M, let's see :jonny5:

but that had a rolling release and i think when artists release like that the discrepancy is smaller between the counter and the chart.

idk for sure though :psyduck:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Embustera

• Starkboy

• Thinking Of You

• mcohen

Top Posters In This Topic

Queen of Youtube and Spotify eaux wow

5 hours ago, skyandground said:

The GP seems to actually like this song. :deadbanana2: 

Only 134k dislikes on YT right now, and I remember LWYMMD had like >500k dislikes at that point.

The GP hated LWYMMD so that song plummeted.

The only people I see who criticize the song are those who are actively in the music community (us ATRLers, those who visit other music forums, those who read music critics sites etc.).

This

honestly i expected ~12m but this is still gigantic. stomping on our faves for sure. :clap3:

The general public loves Taylor songs like this. Exhibit A is We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together. Exhibit B is Shake It Off. This is the kind of music they want from her. Fans are rewarded when the actual album comes out and then she drags the general public into buying the album cause they liked the initial single. 

Reputation wasn't like that and was strictly driven by her fans. LWYMMD was loathed by the general public and even radio was like nope. 

I'm honestly just here for her knocking that ex-Barb out of the #1 spot, so it doesn't get 10+ weeks at #1.

6 hours ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

Ariana is not a gỉrl?? And Taylor’s highly anticipating come back lead single couldnt do more numbers than 7 Rings, a second single after a lead single right after another era (Sweetener)?

Let’s see what Ariana does 13 years into her career and on the way to her 7th album. And let’s not even talk about album sales. 

Thinking Of You
21 hours ago, Nova_23 said:

The general public loves Taylor songs like this. Exhibit A is We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together. Exhibit B is Shake It Off. This is the kind of music they want from her.

The second day Spotify numbers and music videos views say otherwise though :celestial5:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.