Jump to content

Taylor Swift f/ Brendon Urie of Panic! At The Disco - "ME!"

13,513 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

22 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:

If YouTube would add her production name in the algorithm, her videos would blow up too much because she's independent and videos under her license are all ME! so far. :skull:

 

I guess YouTube said no and just used her name and genre in the algorithm.

 

 

Can y'all explain this algorithm to me and why is it hurting her :skull: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, mcohen said:

Spotify

05/15 - 3,343,366 

Total: 90.401,933

 

Still higher than Monday’s Spotify yasss

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, mcohen said:

Spotify

05/15 - 3,343,366 

Total: 90.401,933

 

This will for sure reach 400M+ by the end of the year so I ain't too mad at the results so far. I hope she releases 2 more singles before the album drop. But the singles need to be production focus or they need to be personal like how she used to do before. Cause that's how she will smash. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m still obsessed with the way she says “UH”, “jump”, “phone”, and “alone” in the first verse. :jonny5:

 

A verified BOP!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

FYI, everyone is wrong. The album isn’t going to be called Home or Kayleidoscope. The title is staring us right in the face. It’s going to be called “Buttons.” :eli:

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Buffy said:

FYI, everyone is wrong. The album isn’t going to be called Home or Kayleidoscope. The title is staring us right in the face. It’s going to be called “Buttons.” :eli:

 

 

where are the buttons in the ME! video? :rip:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't see ME! getting bad callouts as people are expecting :mandown:

 

Also, ME! spends a second week at #1 in the Australian Radio Airplay Chart :clap3:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, mcohen said:

I don't see ME! getting bad callouts as people are expecting :mandown:

 

Also, ME! spends a second week at #1 in the Australian Radio Airplay Chart :clap3:

is airplay factored into the AUS charts? :sherlock:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's so funny how everyday someone bumps a thread making a fake/stupid statement of her, like why are they so thirsty for her Witness era? :dancehall:

Yesterday it was the vinyl CDs being cancelled, now it's her legs not being washed. :lmao:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, JawBreaker said:

Swiffers let's bow down again for our Chinese Queen :worship2:

 

Queen Of The World :worship2:

 

And they still say she has no classics, that she's over and is local :rofl:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, sober said:

It's so funny how everyday someone bumps a thread making a fake/stupid statement of her, like why are they so thirsty for her Witness era? :dancehall:

Yesterday it was the vinyl CDs being cancelled, now it's her legs not being washed. :lmao:

They're so desperate and look even dumber while trying it :dies:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, sober said:

It's so funny how everyday someone bumps a thread making a fake/stupid statement of her, like why are they so thirsty for her Witness era? :dancehall:

Yesterday it was the vinyl CDs being cancelled, now it's her legs not being washed. :lmao:

Honestly it's a testament to her power

 

People are legit offended on Twitter :dies:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites