Gaga #1, Ariana #2, Drake top 10

Cherry123

7 hours ago, R.E.M. said:

as she rightfully should :clap3: ASIB is exiting the top 20 and Ari is still Top 5 with an album that's gonna be 4 months old. It had a cute run though. 

ASIB is not leaving the top 20 :rip: And you are talking like it didn't spend half a year on the top 10 :rip:

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cherry123

• R.E.M.

• xtina1

• wxvii

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, R.E.M. said:

ASIB is exiting the top 20 and Ari is still Top 5 with an album that's gonna be 4 months old. It had a cute run though. 

ASIB will stay in top 20 for a long time, what are you talking about?:rip: And it stayed in top 10 for 26 weeks, that's half a year:dies: TU,N is not even 3 months old and I don't see it surpassing ASIB's total SPS anytime soon ( 1.8M and still going strong)

1 hour ago, Cherry123 said:

ASIB is not leaving the top 20 :rip: And you are talking like it didn't spend half a year on the top 10 :rip:

What are you even on about? :rip: We're talking about how tu,n is going to surpass ASIB within the coming weeks because tu,n is still top 5 and pushing 40K units weekly while ASIB is at like #15 this week (it'll be out of the top 20 soon).

Whew, the sensitivity and overreaction at the slightest comment about Gaga that isn't praise.

21 minutes ago, jijie101 said:

ASIB will stay in top 20 for a long time, what are you talking about?:rip: And it stayed in top 10 for 26 weeks, that's half a year:dies: TU,N is not even 3 months old and I don't see it surpassing ASIB's total SPS anytime soon ( 1.8M and still going strong)

Cool I guess? That wasn't even the point of my post. 

2 hours ago, R.E.M. said:

What are you even on about? :rip: We're talking about how tu,n is going to surpass ASIB within the coming weeks because tu,n is still top 5 and pushing 40K units weekly while ASIB is at like #15 this week (it'll be out of the top 20 soon).

Whew, the sensitivity and overreaction at the slightest comment about Gaga that isn't praise.

Cool I guess? That wasn't even the point of my post. 

They get so upset over the truth :mazen:

ot: Ari will be #1 soon! :flower:

11 hours ago, R.E.M. said:

as she rightfully should :clap3: ASIB is exiting the top 20 and Ari is still Top 5 with an album that's gonna be 4 months old. It had a cute run though. 

Super early prediction but Taylor is definitely closing 2019 out as #1 (which is fitting, she's an absolute legend and deserves it). 

Taylor's gonna have the #1 album for three consecutive year end chart? :skull:

Wow at a random lady gaga movie soundtrack selling on par or better than Ariana's biggest album in her prime. 

Gaga slaying as the biggest female artist of 2018/2019 :jonny5:

My two faves ahhhh :jonny5:

Taylor is coming though so then it will be 3 of my faves in the top 10 WHEW :jonny4:

6 hours ago, R.E.M. said:

I mean..the way you said it seemed shady but maybe it wasn't :michael:

3 hours ago, leo-j said:

Wow at a random lady gaga movie soundtrack selling on par or better than Ariana's biggest album in her prime. 

Random lady gag soundtrack? This is the soundtrack that saved your fave's career and her first successful release since 2011. It's backed up by a big Bradley Cooper movie. It's most certainly not "random".

Monsters stay trying to undermine Ariana. :sick:

Edited by Ghiles

7 minutes ago, xtina1 said:

TABS!

Truly!!! One of my favorite albums of the last few years... They truly snapped on EACH song 

TABS

25 minutes ago, Cherry123 said:

I mean..the way you said it seemed shady but maybe it wasn't :michael:

The reach :rip: I'm staying in my own damn lane and streaming both ASIB and tu,n because I support both women.

Why mention drake when post album is older and is above too? Great positions all around tho :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.