CW renews The 100, All American, Roswell and In The Dark

27 posts in this topic

They renewed every remaining series WOW. Surprised about All American and In The Dark.

i guess cw is just a streaming farm now

1 minute ago, fridayteenage said:

i guess cw is just a streaming farm now

With these pick ups they have ~13 in season shows, and with Arrow only being 10 episodes, its essentially fills their entire fall Sunday-Friday slots, not that all will get on the fall schedule with a handful of new ones coming from the new pilots they pick up. So it does make sense for them.

Just now, Josh said:

What about Charmed? 

Already renewed

The 100 is one of those TV shows that just gets better with each season, the last episode of the last season was one of the best moments in television I’ve ever watched and it’s reviews prove that :jonny: 

3 minutes ago, Revenge said:

The 100 is one of those TV shows that just gets better with each season, the last episode of the last season was one of the best moments in television I’ve ever watched and it’s reviews prove that :jonny: 

@Boys the taste leaped out. 

1 minute ago, Jaye said:

@Boys the taste leaped out. 

No TV episode had me in so many emotions and I’ve watched Greys Anatomy :rip: 

6 minutes ago, Revenge said:

It will be their most veteran series with Arrow and Supernatural ending which is kinda crazy.

I see people talk about the 100 everywhere. I’m thinking to myself that I can’t be THAT good but I’m assuming it must be. 

What are your thots?

3 minutes ago, Drama said:

I see people talk about the 100 everywhere. I’m thinking to myself that I can’t be THAT good but I’m assuming it must be. 

What are your thots?

Its AMAZING. 

1 minute ago, Jaye said:

Its AMAZING. 

Let me start it tonight after I finish unbreakable Kimmy :gaycat4:

YES!!!! Glad that the 100 got renewed before the new season!

2 hours ago, Revenge said:

THIS!!!! :jonny:

Best TV show since Prison Break

4 hours ago, Revenge said:

I was kinda over it but that episode BROUGHT ME BACK TO LIFE DROWNED ME IN MY TEARS AND BROUGHT ME BACK AGAIN A SHOW.

43 minutes ago, Blue. said:

I was kinda over it but that episode BROUGHT ME BACK TO LIFE DROWNED ME IN MY TEARS AND BROUGHT ME BACK AGAIN A SHOW.

Truly the TABS of TELEVISION 

When you watch The 100 from season 1 episode 1 you truly think it's going to be just another CW show with a love triangle and it truly has evolved every single season and gotten better and better.

I can proudly say I've been watching since episode 1, I stan.

I tried the 100 in its first episode and it was flat. Quite shocked to see it going on 

2 hours ago, L.B GAGA said:

I tried the 100 in its first episode and it was flat. Quite shocked to see it going on 

You have to watch more. The first episode make it look like a typical teen drama, but it's much more.

I'm happy about The 100 and Roswell. Don't care about All American, but maybe i will give In the Dark a chance.

5 hours ago, Drama said:

What are your thots?

It's not good but it's watchable..it has it's moments here and there tho...

Posted (edited)

I’m so happy The 100 is already renewed.

I hope the new season is good. Don’t really care abou the others but “In The Dark” seems interesting.

14 hours ago, Grown K said:

What about Dynasty?

I believe that it was already renewed if I'm correct 

the 100 hasn't even premiered its sixth season ad it's already getting another one :jonny5: