Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

Survivor 39 - Island of the Idols

59 posts in this topic

On 5/6/2019 at 7:30 AM, Gossip_Boy said:

So it's essentially Ghost Island 2.0 but with 2 survivor legends attached to it. 

I will not dismiss the season just because GI was **** because it'll all come down to the casting. Edge of Extinction has a terrible twist but the season has been good because of the good casting. Speaking of which, they wrapped up filming a week ago so hopefully Redmond will reveal the castaways soon.

Well

cab.jpg

This is one big filler season to see if they could get Rob to play again, which seems likely since he agreed to do this. End of story. 

Posted (edited)

this is hilarious to me. love Angelina :laugh:

Premiere is Wednesday, September 25. 90 minute finale starting @ 8 pm.

6 hours ago, bearman10 said:

Premiere is Wednesday, September 25. 90 minute finale starting @ 8 pm.

30 minutes talking about Sandra and Rob winning, 20 minutes them talking, 10 minutes of them giving advice ...

This is gonna be a bad season. But season 40 will be worse so, I should stop complaining ...

2pm-image-2pm-36528141-245-190.gif

6 hours ago, Guy Next Door said:

30 minutes talking about Sandra and Rob winning, 20 minutes them talking, 10 minutes of them giving advice ...

This is gonna be a bad season. But season 40 will be worse so, I should stop complaining ...

s40 gonna be a heroes v villains 2.0/second chance 2.0. lets put it out there :clap3:

3 hours ago, bearman10 said:

s40 gonna be a heroes v villains 2.0/second chance 2.0. lets put it out there :clap3:

Hahahahha... do you really believe this? I can't tell if you are serious or just bored.

Game Changers 2.0 is coming and can't wait to see you all whining how you won't watch Survivor ever again, this season is cancelled and whatever. 

2 hours ago, Guy Next Door said:

Hahahahha... do you really believe this? I can't tell if you are serious or just bored.

Game Changers 2.0 is coming and can't wait to see you all whining how you won't watch Survivor ever again, this season is cancelled and whatever. 

im just trying to have positive thoughts and hope it comes true :laugh: