Jump to content
Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

Zero Tolerance Policy

1,238 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

On ‎4‎/‎24‎/‎2019 at 5:24 PM, Ace Reject said:

No.

 

Next! And you are FUMING That you can't "drag" a certain fanbase anymore! I would say work on your wit .. but no one here is a miracle worker!

So a Hitler fan is a moderator on ATRL? and the NO Tolerance policy and enforcement of the rules on this board is so uneven that you will skip over five off topics replies to someone being mocked and warn this person reporting the mocking?

 

I definitely disputed your WP and have raised the question of fairness in the contact us section. Hopefully I can get through to someone on "staff" you adheres to the actual rules. 

 

No tolerance should be more than just an idea if you're going to uniformly apply the rules. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, cliche_display said:

So a Hitler fan is a moderator on ATRL? and the NO Tolerance policy and enforcement of the rules on this board is so uneven that you will skip over five off topics replies to someone being mocked and warn this person reporting the mocking?

 

I definitely disputed your WP and have raised the question of fairness in the contact us section. Hopefully I can get through to someone on "staff" you adheres to the actual rules. 

 

No tolerance should be more than just an idea if you're going to uniformly apply the rules. 

My signature is ... facetious. It's a joke based on an actual post. The rest will be discussed. Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Ace Reject said:

My signature is ... facetious. It's a joke based on an actual post. The rest will be discussed. Thanks!

Your signature invokes the name and murderous exploit of a man who ordered the execution of 6 million jews through ethnic cleansing, torture and prison camps, but you are an individual entrusted to moderate this site? And every time you comment there is that signature which alone is offensive and easily insensitive. You are supposed to be an enforcer of NO TOLERANCE. That's just unacceptable.

 

 The tone of this site will remain horrible, when valid reports are disregarded which is why ATRL is such a hotbed of antagonism like it is now. It's unacceptable truly. I believe the NO Tolderance policy and other anti-trolling rules ATRL has devised are a good in theory, but without fair an actual enforcement, they are useless.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The random bump :rip: I thought something happened again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/21/2019 at 2:00 PM, cliche_display said:

Your signature invokes the name and murderous exploit of a man who ordered the execution of 6 million jews through ethnic cleansing, torture and prison camps, but you are an individual entrusted to moderate this site? And every time you comment there is that signature which alone is offensive and easily insensitive. You are supposed to be an enforcer of NO TOLERANCE. That's just unacceptable.

 

 The tone of this site will remain horrible, when valid reports are disregarded which is why ATRL is such a hotbed of antagonism like it is now. It's unacceptable truly. I believe the NO Tolderance policy and other anti-trolling rules ATRL has devised are a good in theory, but without fair an actual enforcement, they are useless.

The fake outrage :rip: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There is a lot to digest here :rip:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i was suspended when this policy was enacted and i thought it was an excellent idea. however, i hope the moderators of this forum give the same amount of punishment towards racism given to singers like taylor swift (ex: the usage of terms like “white mediocrity” used to describe her). racism is more than a one way street and it was disgusting seeing the vile comments geared towards taylor about her being white.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would like to talk about my warning point. Is this where i can talk about it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Weeaboo said:

I would like to talk about my warning point. Is there a mod around? 

LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DirtyPony87 said:

LOL

:huh: I'm new leave me be. I dont know how to do this but I'm mad about my warning point 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lmao people trying it with the "racism against whites is just as offensive as racism against blacks."

 

It isn't, and will never be. Let me block the next person who spouts that crap.

 

11 minutes ago, Weeaboo said:

I would like to talk about my warning point. Is this where i can talk about it

No it's not - but let me reverse it, I misunderstood. :rip: Sorry.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Reinvention said:

Lmao people trying it with the "racism against whites is just as offensive as racism against blacks."

 

It isn't, and will never be. Let me block the next person who spouts that crap.

yikes so let’s just allow members to discredit and drag taylor for being white (something i see more than often around here) but if it was done to beyonce or rihanna they would be permanbanned? racism isn’t the one way street you think it is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, FakeHappy said:

yikes so let’s just allow members to discredit and drag taylor for being white (something i see more than often around here) but if it was done to beyonce or rihanna they would be permanbanned? racism isn’t the one way street you think it is.

That’s not what he said and we’re not going to play semantics about this any further. Updates will come in the next town hall thread. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
This topic is now closed to further replies.