Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

Zero Tolerance Policy

1,238 posts in this topic

On 4/29/2019 at 7:27 AM, xclusivestylesz said:

Imagine taking ATRL this seriously :lmao:

y'all the "imagine taking x thing seriously" crowd are the first people who get offended when y'all get called colonizers and crackers

2 hours ago, Mr.Fenty said:

y'all the "imagine taking x thing seriously" crowd are the first people who get offended when y'all get called colonizers and crackers

:skull:

On 4/28/2019 at 4:59 AM, B'Day said:

Thank you mods, for taking a step that had to be made — regardless of the outcome. The micro-racist, surface-level racism, stereotypical behaviour, dog-whistling racial comments was suffocating to witness as a person of colour, and was exhausting from certain fan bases, who made it their priority to always exhibit this kind of uneducated and horrific behaviour. And thank you so much @Ryan for doing what you can — it’s never easy being the only person of colour (black) in the workplace and thank you for never giving up. I’m honestly glad @Kworb is gone now, what a disgrace. It’s one thing to be racist towards a child, but it’s another thing to ignore and go so far to deny the racism that is visible on ATRL. Not everyone can exhibit appropriate leadership skills :michael: 

I’m glad some racist members are being permabanned (never thought this day would come) and I’m also thankful I never witnessed the mess over the documentary.

And those who are screaming about reverse racism is just as bad, tbh. Black members (and celebrities) have had to endure racism and prejudice behaviour on this forum with little to no consequences towards the racist fans, yet you use this platform we rarely get to scream ‘what about us??????’ :skull: how selfish and uneducated could y’all get? 

I cannot stress how much some of you really need to open a sociology textbook and read the works of black scholars, authors and activists. 

Kworb isn't even gone, he's just not a admin.

On 4/26/2019 at 10:36 AM, Rentboy said:

Of course the black members are loving it cause they know they are the least likely to suffer from this. They can abuse it to get other members banned for the slightest reference to race. Cause racism is often a subjective call. And its sad to say I have no faith in certain mods using this power with fairness, responsibility and conscience. Over the years I have seen many great forums reduced to rubble or ghosttowns cause the mods get increasingly power crazed and restricting. The big characters with big opinions get weeded out. Or just leave cause of the oppressive atmosphere. It might of helped if the original notice was worded better but it sounds like theres a sudden witchhunt being fast tracked. A purge on opionated white posters.

and what of it

ZJNgR2s.gif

1 hour ago, Armani👑 said:

🤮

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Armani👑 said:

but when you highlight his name, his user group title says 'atrl+ member' no?? pretty sure bday just meant that he's gone from the staff

On 4/29/2019 at 5:27 AM, xclusivestylesz said:

Imagine taking ATRL this seriously :lmao:

imagine not taking racism seriously :lmao: 

2 hours ago, Ryann said:

imagine not taking racism seriously :lmao: 

Imagine thinking you need to read sociology textbooks and the works of black scholars to become a better member of a gay pop music forum :lmao:

1 hour ago, xclusivestylesz said:

Imagine thinking you need to read sociology textbooks and the works of black scholars to become a better member of a gay pop music forum :lmao:

you really said "gay" as if it means something when a huge part of the modern LGBT culture came directly from black and latino people :deadbanana:

52 minutes ago, Mr.Fenty said:

you really said "gay" as if it means something when a huge part of the modern LGBT culture came directly from black and latino people :deadbanana:

Kii, hunty, shade and tea ain't that deep, sis 

2 minutes ago, xclusivestylesz said:

Kii, hunty, shade and tea ain't that deep, sis 

Kii, racism ain't that deep, sis. it comes off pretty much every day, even in "not deep convos".

The mods need to reign in this site today :rip:

There are people on this site calling black users “racist” and “bullies” for pointing out appropriation. It’s really disgusting, and should be addressed.

Even as a white person, I can see how posts like that just perpetuate systemic oppression. 

8 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

There are people on this site calling black users “racist” and “bullies” for pointing out appropriation. It’s really disgusting, and should be addressed.

Even as a white person, I can see how posts like that just perpetuate systemic oppression. 

Sweetie they are being racist and bullies.. :psyduck: they even make fun of me last night because I like k-pop, thinking on leaving this site because the beyhive are ruining everything and they really make me feel uncomfortable 😣 or the adm should do something about that fan base because they been acting very messy these past days :!ohno: 

On 4/26/2019 at 8:58 PM, St. Francis said:

Of course a rentboy would complain against not being able to make offensive posts anymore.

RacistBoy thought he was safe

giphy.gif

On 4/30/2019 at 11:57 AM, Mr.Fenty said:

today really proved my point

giphy.gif

4 hours ago, Drais. said:

RacistBoy thought he was safe

Too bad he wasn't :sistrens:

Comments mentioning the Hive as illiterate (or poor) are considered racist and a bannable offense, right? :)

So funny how certain members want to argue that it has nothing to do with race.

Y’all need to make this the header again some people didn’t learn from last time 

ZJNgR2s.gif

On 4/30/2019 at 3:57 AM, Mr.Fenty said:

Add "mayo" to the list.

15 hours ago, El Chico said:

Y’all need to make this the header again some people didn’t learn from last time 

ZJNgR2s.gif

This. In all actuality it’s making some people more bold. 

15 hours ago, El Chico said:

ZJNgR2s.gif

Why give them a second warning when we can just ban them? :cm: 

2 minutes ago, Cantaloupe. said:

Why give them a second warning when we can just ban them? :cm: 

:fan:

Am I the only one who has noticed the influx of race-related threads ever since the new policy was introduced? :deadbanana2: And with that Hive/Swifties drama it's almost inevitable. :psyduck: 

On 5/3/2019 at 12:22 PM, Tira said:

This. In all actuality it’s making some people more bold. 

Good. Flush out the afterbirth one by one

fL6U6ti.gif