So why are the Janet and Madonna stans still fighting?

107 posts in this topic

I just don't get it? :skull:

The average Stan of either is somewhere on their late 30's and 40's.

They've both been around for 30+ years at this point

As much as people to front they've both fallen into there patterns for years now, neither is boundary pushing anymore

It isn't the early 90's so it's not like they're competing on the charts and/or slaying

Why can't people just be glad that women in their age group are doing what they love still and being happy.

We've lost alot of icons and they're both still here.

I love both Madonna and Janet and both basically birthed the aesthetic of the modern pop diva. 

Both ladies are legendary, let's celebrate that!!!

Well it all started 250 years ago when the 13 colonies arrived to what we call America today... 

ppl just like to argue, simple as that

also...

1 minute ago, Alongoria13 said:

Well it all started 250 years ago when the 13 colonies arrived to what we call America today... 

Madonna stans always like to act petty towards Janet so it's normal to see little janitors trolling medonsters during this tragic Madame X era since Janet can still release listenable music

Madonna fans are insecure much like Madonna herself.

It's not just Madonna stans v. Janet stans.

It's Madonna stans v. Janet, Mariah, Michael, even Whitney stans. And I'm just mentioning the legends.

For some reason they have always been extremely insecure as a fanbase and constantly feel the need to viciously attack their fave's peers and then play the victims as soon as we retaliate.

Just take a look at her biggest fan forum MadonnaNation and you'll see that they're definitely a special bunch. They have entire threads dedicated to Janet, Gaga, Mariah etc. in which they spew the most VILE things you could think of to drag them

MJ, Prince, Janet, Mariah, Whitney stans generally get along very well and respect each other's faves. It's a shame that a lot of Madonna stans are so pressed :michael:

Madonna stans are known to be racist

1 minute ago, ReH2o said:

menopause

Gays don't go through menopause :rip:

Jackson stans are known to hate white people, or alive people, or people who are both, which is why they hide behind MJ, Whitney, Prince, and even Mariah and Aretha in order to drag Madonna... Sad!

Too bad because When I Think Of You and Rock With U are those bops!

17 minutes ago, Petty Bourgeoisie said:

Jackson stans are known to hate white people, or alive people, or people who are both, which is why they hide behind MJ, Whitney, Prince, and even Mariah and Aretha in order to drag Madonna... Sad!

Too bad because When I Think Of You and Rock With U are those bops!

:cm:

plus they can't deal with the F.A.C.T. that M ist the best-selling female and touring artist of all time aka THE queen of Pop.

1 hour ago, Timber said:

giphy.gif

Literally. :skull:

I see so many Madinosaurs and Janitors in their 40s and 50s fighting stan wars and I'm like... are those KatyCats and Monsters in 2039?

I don't really see it a lot besides maybe 2-3 members on each side, most stans of Madonna are stans of Janet and visa versa.

must be a one sided fight since madonna is the best selling female artist with remembered classics. she won a long time ago.

Lover

Well @Planet Mars, Janet stans are bitter ever since her nipple stunt backfired and ended her career, unlike that white devil called Madonna who was able to rebound from the 'shipped-back' Erotica album unscathed to become not only the global Queen Of Pop (a title that the Jacksons desperately tried to push in the 90s and never clicked) but someone whose videography gets more than 115,000 daily views on Youtube (rumor has it "La Isla Bonita" alone gets 375k views per day).

Now that Janet is chained to Vegas and the Michael nepotism doesn't have quite the same ring after the pedophilia accusations, the Janet fans cope with failure by blaming white people (Justin Timberlake, Madonna, Britney Spears, the NFL, etc.) for the tragic state of Janet's career and creating hashtags like #JanetsLegacyMatters. Bless them.

Some Janet fans have never accepted the fact that Madonna is the one regarded as the "greatest", "queen of pop", etc. Just go to Janet's videos on YouTube and check the comments session, there's always revolted fans claiming she's the "real" queen. I know that's a thing going between other fan bases as well but in all honesty Janet and Madonna rivalry actually makes sense because they're more comparable then, let's say, Madonna and Mariah. So you see, Janet fans takes every opportunity to throw jabs at Madonna. They are bothered. Madonnas fans can't seem to remember Janet unless her name is bought up to them in a way or another.

this is gonna get ugly real quick 

1 hour ago, Starfire said:

must be a one sided fight since madonna is the best selling female artist with remembered classics. she won a long time ago.

Lover

when you put it like that

Starfire

34 minutes ago, Wildcat said:

Well @Planet Mars, Janet stans are bitter ever since her nipple stunt backfired and ended her career, unlike that white devil called Madonna who was able to rebound from the 'shipped-back' Erotica album unscathed to become not only the global Queen Of Pop (a title that the Jacksons desperately tried to push in the 90s and never clicked) but someone whose videography gets more than 115,000 daily views on Youtube (rumor has it "La Isla Bonita" alone gets 375k views per day).

Now that Janet is chained to Vegas and the Michael nepotism doesn't have quite the same ring after the pedophilia accusations, the Janet fans cope with failure by blaming white people (Justin Timberlake, Madonna, Britney Spears, the NFL, etc.) for the tragic state of Janet's career and creating hashtags like #JanetsLegacyMatters. Bless them.

I- :deadbanana2:

Posted (edited)

I'm not picking a fight with anyone.

8AKfHUq.gif

There ain't nothing wrong with giving their own fave their deserved accolades.

However, once again, some people want to have fun poking, and that's when you gotta snatch 'em. I mean some posts here alone are case in point.

4 hours ago, Stankonia said:

It's Madonna stans v. Janet, Mariah, Michael, even Whitney stans. And I'm just mentioning the legends.

For some reason they have always been extremely insecure as a fanbase and constantly feel the need to viciously attack their fave's peers and then play the victims as soon as we retaliate.

Just take a look at her biggest fan forum MadonnaNation and you'll see that they're definitely a special bunch. They have entire threads dedicated to Janet, Gaga, Mariah etc. in which they spew the most VILE things you could think of to drag them

MJ, Prince, Janet, Mariah, Whitney stans generally get along very well and respect each other's faves. It's a shame that a lot of Madonna stans are so pressed :michael:

All of this.. .

2 hours ago, Wildcat said:

:deadbanana4:

OT: actually this supposed feud is only coming from the two remaining MJ sister stans that pollute every Madonna thread with their stale drags, but well no one can't blame them since their shipped back fave can't even release an album nor tour properly so its not like they have anything better to do with their sad lifes.

4 hours ago, Stankonia said:

whew the tea has been BREWED today!. :clap3:

2 hours ago, Starfire said:

Lover

1 hour ago, AvrilLaQueen said:

when you put it like that

Starfire

I- :deadbanana2:

Advil Lavigne (2002-2007) stans getting brave. How cute

z2amJMC.gif

OT: The way the answers in this thread are proving my point We-