Shallow longest ever top 10 on US iTunes - 200 days

Almighty Gaga

13 minutes ago, Enoch said:

slaying those dead formats

12 minutes ago, xtina1 said:

Points were made! Thoughts @Cherry123 ?

a dead format which largely helped attribute points for her fourth Hot 100 #1 few weeks ago, FAD indeed :clap3: 

ex1dZi8.png

24 minutes ago, xtina1 said:

Points were made! Thoughts @Cherry123 ?

The decline of iTunes is equal to all the artists and songs.If Shallow stayed 200 days on its decline it would also stay 200 days at its peak,unless you or @Enoch can prove of the opposite 

tumblr_p5a7kx7AhH1ur0nm7o3_400.gif

Damn, it's crazy that in 2015 there was a song that sold more in 1 week than what one song can do in 200 days in the top 10 today. 

3 minutes ago, Timber said:

Damn, it's crazy that in 2015 there was a song that sold more in 1 week than what one song can do in 200 days in the top 10 today. 

Exactly. Which is why I don’t care for iTunes records in 2019. It doesn’t mean much. 

1 hour ago, Tropez said:

Exactly. Which is why I don’t care for iTunes records in 2019. It doesn’t mean much. 

I agree!!

Still there at #6 (just got a green update) :jonny5: How crazy would it be if it spends a year there?

the one xtina stan trying it when their fave can't even chart inside Hot 100 i- :ahh: 

The TRUE Digital Queen :jonny5:

OH MY :jonny5: this is insane

The fact Meant to Be was the longest running before though

DLJAkTu.jpg

Wow, what a smash hit. A streaming hit, a sales hit, a radio hit. An Oscar and Grammy winner. A #1 song on Hot 100.

Phew.

:cm:

Edited by DonnieDarko

why are  the Stans of streaming poison/itunes poison  commenting?? y'all need to stick to your lists from last decade & Netflix promotions to make ha single catch up, stay in your respective lanes please :) 

Edited by C0SMIC

Gaga really DID THAT with Shallow :clap3: 

Country dominating the top 3 spots :clap3: :clap3: 

4 hours ago, Timber said:

4 hours ago, Tropez said:

First of all, nice try with the Adele -Hello example. 

Second of all, some artists like Madonna and Katy can’t even spend one day in the top 10 on itunes with their latest releases.

Last, but not least - it will be very embarrassig if your favs don’t spend at least 150+ weeks in the top 10 on itunes with their next singles since it’s so easy, right? Good. 

4 hours ago, Timber said:

:rofl: 

1 minute ago, Mariano said:

First of all, nice try with the Adele -Hello example. 

Second of all, some artists like Madonna and Katy can’t even spend one day in the top 10 on itunes with their latest releases.

Last, but not least - it will be very embarrassig if your favs don’t spend at least 150+ weeks in the top 10 on itunes with their next singles since it’s so easy, right? Good. 

I'm just being pressed, Mariano. :heart2:

5 hours ago, Timber said:

Its basically Gaga stans are building her up to flop again. Shallow was #1 for 1 week and iTunes records right now dont mean much when we are talking numbers like 50k in a week or less to hit #1. 

3 hours ago, Adonis said:

Its basically Gaga stans are building her up to flop again. Shallow was #1 for 1 week and iTunes records right now dont mean much when we are talking numbers like 50k in a week or less to hit #1. 

The song also has 600 million streams on spotify, 500 million views on YouTube. The song is about to pass 10 million copies (streaming included) :flower:

8 hours ago, Timber said:

♔Billy Joel - Madonna - Lorde - Beyoncé - Lana Del Rey - Kate Bush - Prince♔ 

Who among these did that? :clown:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.