Britney's mom likes post calling out Jamie Lynn

82 posts in this topic

the fan who posted the comment confirmed it on that tweet's replies, its real: https://i.imgur.com/2eKe18H.mp4

She wasn't tagged on it nor was she mass liking tweets on that post (which could imply her not properly reading everything)

The fact her initially liking #FreeBritney posts a few days ago is what triggered most of this btw. And y'all wanna blame her fans for overreacting :deadbanana2:

... she is literally liking every comment... this has gotten so out of hand. It's pathetic :skull: 

A nightmare, literally a nightmare 

Another exciting episode of Keeping Up with the Spears.:coffee2:

This family. :rip:

No shade, but can this woman even read what's on Instagram? Seems like she just likes any and everything she comes across with no regard for the content or meaning.

8 minutes ago, okgo said:

No she isn't?

Check the likes of the comments by yourself:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BwbH90WAX-C/

I didn't mean literally every comment, I mean she's just liking all kinds of comments no matter what the content says but whenever she likes something that doesn't fit the "Army's" crazy conspiracy they are silent :skull:

13 minutes ago, nathanspears said:

... she is literally liking every comment... this has gotten so out of hand. It's pathetic :skull: 

This wasn't a comment on her account. This was on Jamie Lynn's account.

Replace the Kardashians with these girls because this tea is amazing 

Posted (edited)

Didn't she also start following one of the girls from the podcast that exposed all of this?

It seems like there's some crazy sh*t going on behind the scenes. Wow...

11 minutes ago, Robyn. said:

Replace the Kardashians with these girls because this tea is amazing 

People being entertained by this instead of worrying/trying to help. Disgusting and sickening.

3 minutes ago, nathanspears said:

I didn't mean literally every comment, I mean she's just liking all kinds of comments no matter what the content says but whenever she likes something that doesn't fit the "Army's" crazy conspiracy they are silent :skull:

Like what? I thought it was odd she liked this one in particular especially after the fuss she created a few days ago I thought she'd know better if she was just randomly liking stuff

Maybe she liked it by mistake.

Most old people do not know how to use social media properly.

what the HELL is going on

Just now, Ramos said:

Doubt it. She also started following people with the Free Britney icon...

Idk what's going on, no one does, but the fact that people are trying to pretend this is all coincidental is just as cringeworthy as the crazy conspiracies.

3 minutes ago, Ramos said:

So she mistakenly clicked on Jamie Lynn's page, clicked into a 2 day old photo and scrolled down and accidentally liked that comment? Use your brain :rip: 

OT: This is very telling.

8 minutes ago, okgo said:

Like what? I thought it was odd she liked this one in particular especially after the fuss she created a few days ago I thought she'd know better if she was just randomly liking stuff

Well at one point she was liking comments against Britney's father so the army jumped on that and was like "OMG LOOK SHE HATES HIM ITS TRUE SSDASDAG" and then the next hour she liked a comment supporting her father... of course, the army (and the media) said nothing about that one seeing as it doesn't fit their narrative :skull:

This whole situation is driving me up the wall. Her fans are criticizing her family for doing exactly what they are doing themselves. Not giving her respect, privacy and control. They are literally going through her court documents... They need to stop acting like they know what's going on because of some shady "paralegal" who "supposedly" was working in her "legal team"... It's all rumours and the amount of vile insults I've seen towards are family is disgusting.

They need to mind their own damn business and stop pretending like they are best friends with her and know EVERYTHING that goes on in her life. They don't. They are not helping things AT ALL.

4 minutes ago, Aqua said:

So she mistakenly clicked on Jamie Lynn's page, clicked into a 2 day old photo and scrolled down and accidentally liked that comment? Use your brain :rip: 

OT: This is very telling.

You can literally get all sort of posts on you "Search" page and like them by mistake or without noticing it (especially old people):skull: Use your brain too :dies:

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, nathanspears said:

Well at one point she was liking comments against Britney's father so the army jumped on that and was like "OMG LOOK SHE HATES HIM ITS TRUE SSDASDAG" and then the next hour she liked a comment supporting her father... of course, the army (and the media) said nothing about that one seeing as it doesn't fit their narrative :skull:

This whole situation is driving me up the wall. Her fans are criticizing her family for doing exactly what they are doing themselves. Not giving her respect, privacy and control. They are literally going through her court documents... They need to stop acting like they know what's going on because of some shady "paralegal" who "supposedly" was working in her "legal team"... It's all rumours and the amount of vile insults I've seen towards are family is disgusting.

They need to mind their own damn business and stop pretending like they are best friends with her and know EVERYTHING that goes on in her life. They don't. They are not helping things AT ALL.

I partially agree, but when fans (especially of this kind) are involved things are bound to result in messy hysteria. However I do think this whole thing should be looked into and discussed by more impartial intervenients so anything that brings attention to it can't be all that bad. The whole situation surrounding her conservatorship history will never not be very weird and shady to me.

13 minutes ago, Jeremiah said:

People being entertained by this instead of worrying/trying to help. Disgusting and sickening.

...? ? ?

There are far, far bigger issues at hand. The masses couldn't care less about this "#FreeBritney" nonsense.

It's literally a legal matter. What do you want people to do ? if her own mother can't help her, you expect a bunch of randoms on the internet to win back Britney's 'freedom' ? get a grip.

2 minutes ago, okgo said:

I partially agree, but when fans (especially of this kind) are involved things are bound to result in messy hysteria. However I do think this whole thing should be looked into and discussed by more impartial intervenients so anything that brings attention to it can't be all that bad. The whole situation surrounding her conservatorship history will never not be very weird and shady to me.

I agree it's shady as hell but, it's none of our business. Period.