Rihanna graces Vogue Australia

43 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

The cover is the worst picture, but she looks amazing!!! yasss queen.

I love the last pic

I'm surprised how they are able to produce such ugly photos of a beautiful woman :-x

The angles are very weird tbh, she still looks cute tho! 

We only need the last picture

Posted (edited)

not that tragic ass quality being in the official damn article on Vogue's site :skull: somebody should get fired

overall one of the worst shoots of her career, her face is literally the same at every shot, clothes are questionable, setup is non-existent and the hair deserved so much more/better. It doesn't fit here at all

Why Rihanna is the unstoppable, fearless phenomenon making us feel good about ourselves

Influential, unstoppable, fearless, a natural-born leader. Oh, and pretty damn fine all-round fabulous. Here, pop and culture collide as we look at the Rihanna effect.

The acclaim :clap3::alexz: 

But we need the artist to release the album

I imagine this is what Rih looks like when she's getting ready to go to bed in her natural settings in Barbados after smoking a blunt. 

Those braids do no compliment that forehead. Not digging this cover. It's what she gets though for making her fans suffer.

Terrible shoot. Also pointless. I'm amazed at her consistency - doing these shoots with no interviews.

Her edges finally grew :clap3::eli:

Can she grace an album cover instead 

14 minutes ago, TheFireLexus said:

Terrible shoot. Also pointless. I'm amazed at her consistency - doing these shoots with no interviews.

The HB one was teasing new Fenty Beauty products and this one is promoting Savage X Fenty. In Vogue Aus there's also an interview of Julia Gillard (former prime minister of Australia) talking about her friendship with Rih and praising her for who she is and the work she's done for education around the world.

:noparty:Not feeling it. It looks dated and boring.

Easily one of her worst shoots. Very unflattering. Her tiddies are SITTING though. :clap3:

I don’t like it. 

Props to the natural look, but this is probably the first photo shoot i've disliked in a while.

Quiete an ugly photoshoot. Also as an australian we dont use rihanna we havent used her since please dont stop the music or something. This will be a poor selling vouge issue. 

She’s basically a model at this point, and not even a good one

2 minutes ago, slayships said:

Quiete an ugly photoshoot. Also as an australian we dont use rihanna we havent used her since please dont stop the music or something. This will be a poor selling vouge issue. 

TIWYCF hit number one in 2016 and Wild Thoughts   Peaked at 2 in Aussie.