HUpfsoc.png

What do you th!nk?

Edited by Maxi Underdog

4 hours ago, Maxi Underdog said:

HUpfsoc.png

What do you th!nk?

:toofunny2:

Edited by L.B GAGA

I feel like this song would have been bigger if it was the lead single from Beautiful Trauma. "What About Us" was really anticlimactic imo and "Walk Me Home" is good but P!nk hasn't been away for long enough, this could literally be a Beautiful Trauma re-release single or something. Had this been her big comeback hit post-"Just Like Fire", I think it would have done really, really well.

2 hours ago, Sanctified said:

I feel like this song would have been bigger if it was the lead single from Beautiful Trauma. "What About Us" was really anticlimactic imo and "Walk Me Home" is good but P!nk hasn't been away for long enough, this could literally be a Beautiful Trauma re-release single or something. Had this been her big comeback hit post-"Just Like Fire", I think it would have done really, really well.

What About Us is a much stronger and better song.

Walk Me Home is generic and weak. 

walk me home is horrible. the fact that BT had so many good songs but she decided to release...that right after.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.