'Britney Gram' co hosts speak out on Access Hollywood

Fireman25

More sources have come forward

- More people have reached out to them corroborating the the story: Britney has been locked up since January and she was put in against her will.

- It's telling the Co-Conservator walked away from 500k per year out of fear of what was going on and getting disbarred.

- Sam her bf does visit her and he's quietly supporting her. I'm sure if he went against the dad he'd get cut off like past boyfriends.

-Her team majorly controls any and every interview. Not just the questions before hand but how it's edited.

- Larry Rudolph her manager is a dick and verbatim said that at least when Britney returned to the residency after her meltdown/troubles/setback they would sell more tickets.

So now they are doing live interviews?

I dont trust them at all, they look like frauds but i have to admit that Britney team not saying anything to the movement is kinda weird

Lights and Waves

Not the less interesting Britney podcast getting all the fame and glory :deadbanana4: Mess, T Kyle and MuuMuse should have latched on to this while they had a chance, but I get the feeling Britney's team threatened them after they started digging into the conservatorship stuff last episode. 

2 minutes ago, Underworld said:

I dont trust them at all, they look like frauds but i have to admit that Britney team not saying anything to the movement is kinda weird

If she is not being held against her will then why she has not come out say it herself on social media? I'm sure she has heard about the #FreeBritney hashtag by now.  The whole thing is weird

I really hope that they are right here because if they aren’t they are gonna look absolutely ridiculous. 

Hopefully it carries on gaining momentum to the point where they have to address it (even though we know they won’t admit anything)

8 minutes ago, Fireman25 said:

If she is not being held against her will then why she has not come out say it herself on social media? I'm sure she has heard about the #FreeBritney hashtag by now.  The whole thing is weird

Because she’s scared? The amount of times she’s been threatened she will lose her children, her children are her life so she would never do anything to jeopardise that

MissedTheTrain

It really does seem like For The Record was the last time we saw the REAL her, candid and her full personality.  I guess her team wasn’t as strict then on what she could talk about in interviews, since it was before her alleged 2010 troubles and her the conservatorship was still temporary at that time.

I honestly never thought about it before, but it’s very telling and messed up that they were prepping her comeback and album/tour/etc mere MONTHS after she was brought out of her home disoriented and placed on a 5150 hold. That’s not nearly enough time to heal, she clearly needed more time and wasn’t ready.  

That combined with her lack of enthusiasm with FF and BJ, it really seems like they’re propping her up as a cash cow.

MissedTheTrain

Anyway I honestly don’t know what to believe.  It’s just a sad situation all around.  

Obviously she needed this in the past, and has long standing issues that need to keep being addressed and helped.  Sometimes people are taken to get help against their will because they truly do need it, and they aren’t in the right state of mind to know that. 

But this recent case is odd....I do believe there is a lot of overprotection and they’re still way over the top with their control on her.

2 minutes ago, MissedTheTrain said:

Anyway I honestly don’t know what to believe.  It’s just a sad situation all around.  

Obviously she needed this in the past, and has long standing issues that need to keep being addressed and helped.  Sometimes people are taken to get help against their will because they truly do need it, and they aren’t in the right state of mind to know that. 

But this recent case is odd....I do believe there is a lot of overprotection and they’re still way over the top with their control on her.

Like I can understand now why she was so fierce during Circus, maybe she was promised if she delivered she would be let out of it in 09 like we thought? It all went downhill from late 2009 early 2010 so something happened between that time that’s made her never the same, the change in personality from circus to FF was worrying enough. At the end of the day if nothing was wrong nothing would be said. There’s too many conspiracies with it for something not to be up 

Wait, I had no idea the conservatorship was supposed to last only a year. I kinda believe what they're saying.

• #FreeBritney Activist
Erreur2 La Nature

I don’t believe the part about Larry. I don’t necessarily like him but I’m sure Britney considers him like part of her family, I just don’t see it being true. 

Though there might be some truth. It’s crazy how Britney disappeared since January 

Customer_Service
35 minutes ago, Underworld said:

Britney’s mother basically confirmed everything by liking all the freebritney comments 

This sounds bad to say, but if her dad dies does the conservatorship end? Also doesn't Britney have a right to fight the conservatorship at this point? 

13 minutes ago, MissedTheTrain said:

It really does seem like For The Record was the last time we saw the REAL her, candid and her full personality.  I guess her team wasn’t as strict then on what she could talk about in interviews, since it was before her alleged 2010 troubles and her the conservatorship was still temporary at that time.

I honestly never thought about it before, but it’s very telling and messed up that they were prepping her comeback and album/tour/etc mere MONTHS after she was brought out of her home disoriented and placed on a 5150 hold. That’s not nearly enough time to heal, she clearly needed more time and wasn’t ready.  

That combined with her lack of enthusiasm with FF and BJ, it really seems like they’re propping her up as a cash cow.

Tbh, even though I agree FTR was when we saw a lot of "real" Britney, it was heavily edited. She says something like "if I didn't have to have all these doctors and lawyers" when she talks about wanting more passion and excitement in her life. There's not even a conclusion to that, it's just left there and not talked about again.

Even before she went on the road for Circus, she was at the mercy of her Dad who, in her own words, used her ability to see her own kids as a way to ensure she do whatever he felt was best.

ugh I hope she is ok :dancehall:  They can't get away with it for too long if something that fishy really is happening let's be real... if Harvey W and others like that fell who were million times more powerful, if Britney's team is really doing something that vile they won't be able to control/hide it for too long.  Sad thing is that we're still not sure what is true and what isn't, but the second there is evidence about this, we need to all get together and END them and Free Britney. 

This is upsetting, I hope Britney is doing (at least relatively) well :/

Also this conservatorship thing has always seemed so weird to me as well, but I always assumed it kept going cuz SHE felt safer that way and wanted to keep things the same , I had no idea she had tried to end it more than once over the years 

12 minutes ago, Customer_Service said:

Britney’s mother basically confirmed everything by liking all the freebritney comments 

Kinda baffles me why her mother all of a sudden is liking all of this, if she was so passionate about her daughters wellfare why hasn’t she stepped up to try her best to get rid of the C-Ship sooner instead of sitting on the side lines playing dotting grandma? Is she scared? Like it’s so confusing 

10 minutes ago, Mariano said:

ugh I hope she is ok :dancehall:  They can't get away with it for too long if something that fishy really is happening let's be real... if Harvey W and others like that fell who were million times more powerful, if Britney's team is really doing something that vile they won't be able to control/hide it for too long.  Sad thing is that we're still not sure what is true and what isn't, but the second there is evidence about this, we need to all get together and END them and Free Britney. 

Exactly and what if there’s people who are controlling Larry and her father? A reach I know but there’s always someone bigger than the person who we think is in control, powerful people can get away with almost anything and the fact it took decades for Harvey to be exposed. What can we expect of this? I’m hoping Shane Dawson does his conspiracy series on this because that will make this a global situation and they will be forged to address it

just finished watching the full video. those girls are very well spoken and everything that they're saying seems very realistic. britney deserves so much better... :cries: 

52 minutes ago, Lights and Waves said:

Not the less interesting Britney podcast getting all the fame and glory :deadbanana4: Mess, T Kyle and MuuMuse should have latched on to this while they had a chance, but I get the feeling Britney's team threatened them after they started digging into the conservatorship stuff last episode. 

Bradley and Kyle are the biggest p*ssies.

Archived