Jump to content

Beyoncé Slaying ITUNES US and WW

23 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Beyoncé Knowles
1 minute ago, Illuminati said:

Since it's a solo album with her name hopefully it will do better than The Carters one.

Babe let's enjoy music! it's not the serious :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Scarface
3 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

Since it's a solo album with her name hopefully it will do better than The Carters one.

You have better expectations than the hive :eek:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BeyColombia
3 minutes ago, Scarface said:

You have better expectations than the hive :eek:

its a live album this isn´t B7........

 

y´ll are......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
YaDirtyGoddess
57 minutes ago, The Unforgiving said:

I thought no one cared about iTunes in 2019 :confused:

That's also what I was told!

OT: Good for her but it's nothing outstanding. Artists her caliber go #1 in 90+ countries on iTunes, the album is currently #1 in 42 countries despite being released a Wednesday, where there's no competition considering the fact new albums are normally released on Fridays. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Scarface
57 minutes ago, YaDirtyGoddess said:

That's also what I was told!

OT: Good for her but it's nothing outstanding. Artists her caliber go #1 in 90+ countries on iTunes, the album is currently #1 in 42 countries despite being released a Wednesday, where there's no competition considering the fact new albums are normally released on Fridays. 

And because of her. The power. Queen is just setting a new release date again :alexz:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BeyColombia
1 hour ago, YaDirtyGoddess said:

That's also what I was told!

OT: Good for her but it's nothing outstanding. Artists her caliber go #1 in 90+ countries on iTunes, the album is currently #1 in 42 countries despite being released a Wednesday, where there's no competition considering the fact new albums are normally released on Fridays. 

3 albums in the top 10 (#1, #5 and #8) selling at:

$20

$20

$17

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
QueenBeyoncé
1 hour ago, YaDirtyGoddess said:

That's also what I was told!

OT: Good for her but it's nothing outstanding. Artists her caliber go #1 in 90+ countries on iTunes, the album is currently #1 in 42 countries despite being released a Wednesday, where there's no competition considering the fact new albums are normally released on Fridays. 

Beyoncé has gone to #1 in over 100 countries twice. Some haven’t... 

 

————-

Ot: #1 in 42 countries with a Live Album :clap3:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Thinking Of You
5 minutes ago, Miles Away said:

Mariah's live album was #1 on the charts so no, hope it sell more than the carters tho

Are you talking about MTV Unplugged?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JonginBey
2 hours ago, The Unforgiving said:

I thought no one cared about iTunes in 2019 :confused:

That didn't seem to stop your base from reminding us about Shallow and ASIB's iTunes positions everyday :michael:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Unforgiving
19 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

That didn't seem to stop your base from reminding us about Shallow and ASIB's iTunes positions everyday :michael:

And it didn't stop y'all from reminding us that iTunes is dead every time we do so. 

 

But good for her :clap3:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites