Will Bey bring live albums back?

39 posts in this topic

Thinking Of You

Will she, like when they were extremely successful in the 90s for many artists with the MTV Unplugged albums and singles that went on to win GRAMMYs and topping the H100 and BB200? 

Daydream

No, because although she did it well, these other girls cannot sing live. So it’s out of the question. Who would want to listen to the live vocals of Katy Perry, Rihanna or Britney Spears? No offence to them but... uh yeah.

Daydream
2 minutes ago, FAN said:

There’s no point in the streaming era. They’re useless. 

Then why is Bey getting plenty of streams? 🤔 useless my ass

Thinking Of You
Just now, AwardLegend said:

Who can release a LIVE album? :ahh: 

I mean realistically, Ariana, Kendrick, Drake, Cardi, Post, Kacey, H.E.R....that’s all I got.

AwardLegend
2 minutes ago, Thinking Of You said:

I mean realistically, Ariana, Kendrick, Drake, Cardi, Post, Kacey, H.E.R....that’s all I got.

And that ain’t nobody. None of them would do it well. Maybe Ariana? 

Theus

They are all still a thing here in Brazil. Live albums sell the most here lol The best selling record of the decade is a live one. 

AwardLegend
2 minutes ago, HonourableVomit said:

Lots of nostalgia acts like Beyonce release live albums and always have, this is nothing new... 

Lion King and A Star is Born are both nostalgic movies, and they both deserve LIVE albums. A guy can only dream :noparty:

HonourableVomit
Just now, AwardLegend said:

Lion King and A Star is Born are both nostalgic movies, and they both deserve LIVE albums. A guy can only dream :noparty:

Well A Star Is Born was recorded live, unfortunately Beyonce will only appear once or twice on TLK soundtrack due to her minor character status so it wouldn't matter much. 

AwardLegend
Just now, HonourableVomit said:

Well A Star Is Born was recorded live, unfortunately Beyonce will only appear once or twice on TLK soundtrack due to her minor character status so it wouldn't matter much. 

They’re both nostalgic, which I’m assuming you’re admitting? And also, we don’t know what Beyonce role in anything related to Lion King soundtrack truly is until we hear it I think? And recording LIVE and releasing it LIVE (no touch ups etc) is two different concepts, eh?

Thinking Of You
6 minutes ago, AwardLegend said:

And that ain’t nobody. None of them would do it well. Maybe Ariana? 

Now I don’t know about all that now. Cardi live arrangements do be on another level though, I ain’t gon lie about that now 

Hunter_13
6 minutes ago, Theus said:

They are all still a thing here in Brazil. Live albums sell the most here lol The best selling record of the decade is a live one. 

This is so true. It shocked me when I saw the Speak Now live album outsold the original Speak Now. :deadbanana2:

AwardLegend
2 minutes ago, Thinking Of You said:

Now I don’t know about all that now. Cardi live arrangements do be on another level though, I ain’t gon lie about that now 

You’re drugged. 

Theus
5 minutes ago, Hunter_13 said:

This is so true. It shocked me when I saw the Speak Now live album outsold the original Speak Now. :deadbanana2:

Yep! It also had the Long Live version with Paula Fernandes which was a huge airplay hit here. Country legends! 

Thinking Of You
5 minutes ago, AwardLegend said:

You’re drugged. 

Nah, whoever be doing her live arrangements for TV be on something else. I mean of course “Money” at the GRAMMYs and “I Like It” at the AMAs, but the way they arranged “Be Careful” at SNL to mirror Sade :jonny:

AwardLegend
1 minute ago, Thinking Of You said:

Nah, whoever be doing her live arrangements for TV be on something else. I mean of course “Money” at the GRAMMYs, but the way they arranged “Be Careful” at SNL to mirror Sade :jonny:

Money was straight trash and lip synced lmao how TF are we getting live anything from that for an album? Woo Chile the urban trash...