BB200: BTS Vs. Beyonce

246 posts in this topic

frenchyisback

1 question: WHO WILL WIN?

To me,

I'm thinking Beyonce will do 100K (her opening days are usually half of her opening week) & shell have Netflix backing.

BTS is headed to 240k

SpaceMan

she lost against 5SOS which is a much less popular boyband than BTS so I don't see how it could be different this time :)

swissman
Just now, SpaceMan said:

she lost against 5SOS which is a much less popular boyband than BTS so I don't see how it could be different this time :)

What remains the same is that both times she released well into the tracking week.

Still, 5SOS (who already had two #1 albums in the USA) were only ahead by 19K, despite having almost double the amount of time to count sales.

Popboi.

It’s a live album, as if it would debut with over double of Everything Is Love even with full tracking week lol, BTS would’ve won regardless.

frenchyisback

Mariah Carey s live album landed a #1 song and went multi platinum.

Beyonce is a legendary performer and this performance was said to be the greatest festival performance ever. So why not?

Rotunda
1 minute ago, frenchyisback said:

Mariah Carey s live album landed a #1 song and went multi platinum.

Beyonce is a legendary performer and this performance was said to be the greatest festival performance ever. So why not?

You’re so transparent 

Destiny
16 minutes ago, americanlife said:

She could go #1 next week. No way she’s going #1 with only two days.

It's not even going top 10 in any week sis  :skull:

itsnickcray

First it was because no one knows Beyonce & Jay were behind their album and now because it's a live album? Girl, this live album has 10x more hype than most of our pop girls. If this isn't hit #1...

YaDirtyGoddess

Beyoncé got blocked by 5SOS, a boyband smaller than BTS. Of course BTS will block her, they're way bigger than her nowadays.