Jax Jones album coming in August

16 posts in this topic

SchmoodRing
2 hours ago, geodancefreak said:

He's been saying this for years, I doubt it's really coming. 

I think it for real. No reason not to be now that he actually has hits under his belt. I hope Jax Jones gets to the same level of success and popularity as Marshmello. He deserves it.

1 hour ago, Dolce Vita said:

Ok but will the Selena Gomez collab be ok said album because we’ve been waiting for that since like 2017 

Honestly though. If that's the case watch this be her next feature she uses to hold us over since we may not get new solo music from her anytime soon lol heads up though, supposedly Ella Henderson is on the final cut of This Is Real so don't get your hopes up

1 hour ago, HonourableVomit said:

Snacks was so good. I'd like to see an actual album. 

It wasn't an album. Technically it essentially was a playlist lol not sure if Europa is like a side project he has going on with Martin

1 hour ago, 808s said:

YAASS ready for the bops :jonny4:

I can't wait to hear his collabs with Tinashe, 
Cher Lloyd, Rita Ora, Selena Gomez, Tove Lo, Ellie Goulding, Jesse Glynne, Sinhead Harnett, MO, Zara Larsson, Bebe Rexha, 
Dua Lipa, Marina, Tommy Genesis, 
Carly Rae Jepsen, Ella Henderson, Hailee Steinfeld, Chris Brown and Miguel.

He has another song with Raye and Mabel coming out very soon

1 hour ago, touch said:

I wonder if the Tove Lo song has been scrapped (probably yes since he’s doing this Europa album)

Yeah I'm kind of confused as to what's going on. Like are they two separate things or what? Because he add the Madison Europa track to Snacks so there's that... but yes we are getting the Tove Lo track he confirms so in his IG stories

Soobin

All Day and Night is a massive bop :smitten:

Bxtch
2 hours ago, Dolce Vita said:

Ok but will the Selena Gomez collab be ok said album because we’ve been waiting for that since like 2017 

3 minutes ago, dansuxx said:

I don’t understand the logistics of not releasing the Selena single?

Interscope didn't allow him to release it :noparty:I don't think we'll ever get it unless it leaks tbh 

touch
1 hour ago, SchmoodRing said:

Yeah I'm kind of confused as to what's going on. Like are they two separate things or what? Because he add the Madison Europa track to Snacks so there's that... but yes we are getting the Tove Lo track he confirms so in his IG stories

YES :jonny: 

SchmoodRing
On 4/17/2019 at 7:24 AM, dansuxx said:

I don’t understand the logistics of not releasing the Selena single?

Yeah it really doesn't make sense. The song sounds great and could actually do very well

On 4/17/2019 at 7:32 AM, Bxtch said:

Interscope didn't allow him to release it :noparty:I don't think we'll ever get it unless it leaks tbh 

Which is weird because they seem completely ok with her releasing every other collaboration left and right so it's like what's the issue sis?

Bxtch
25 minutes ago, SchmoodRing said:

Yeah it really doesn't make sense. The song sounds great and could actually do very well

Which is weird because they seem completely ok with her releasing every other collaboration left and right so it's like what's the issue sis?

I don't get it either :'( the snippet sounded really good and I'm sure it would've been much better than I Can't Get Enough 

SchmoodRing
1 minute ago, Bxtch said:

I don't get it either :'( the snippet sounded really good and I'm sure it would've been much better than I Can't Get Enough 

A whole mess. Like if she can release a whole bunch of different collabs why would releasing this one be so bad? I'm gonna assume it's because Jax would want her to promote and or perform the song and we all know that she can't and or won't 

HandsToMyself
3 minutes ago, Bxtch said:

The snippet was actually INCREDIBLY strong, like it truly sounded like a worldwide hit. Oh well smh :/

dangerousalex
On 4/17/2019 at 2:33 AM, HonourableVomit said:

Snacks was so good. I'd like to see an actual album. 

inb4 he just tacks on an extra 5-7 tracks on Snacks and calls it a day :clown: